Who Is Allah?

Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. But they won't be laughing for very long. Full Story
Noetics

Saint Louis, MO

#14646 Aug 27, 2012
Erratum:

Wrong: "He took that Sentence upon Himself through the vcarious death and resurrection of the Messiah, the Second Person of the Triune Elohim who is Almighty enough became a 100% human zygote in a virgin womb...."

Correct: "He took that Sentence upon Himself through the vcarious death and resurrection of the Messiah, the Second Person of the Triune Elohim who is Almighty enough to become a 100% human zygote in a virgin womb".
Noetics
Noetics
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#14647 Sep 4, 2012
Noetics wrote:
<quoted text>
Noetics
Man's murderous hate for man is nothing new- very prevalent from the days of Cain and Abel. It is only a sign of the CORRUPT FALLEN human nature.As long as humans are under the humanly irrevocable "Sentence of Death" from the Supreme Judge, such hatred will prevail in an unregenerated heart- East, West, North, South have no bearing on this. Only the Sentenser can cancel that sentence. He planned it even before the "foundation of the world" through the "Lamb slain "FROM the foundation of the world". He took that Sentence upon Himself through the vcarious death and resurrection of the Messiah, the Second Person of the Triune Elohim who is Almighty enough became a 100% human zygote in a virgin womb.
Noetics
Would you please ask some one to translate it into "readable" English.

Someone Almighty enough to become a Zygote looks Puny Enough and not All Mighty enough to a "Common Man" like me!!

All Mighty is supposed to do All Mighty deeds and not to Reduce Himself to a human Zygote!!
Noetics

Saint Louis, MO

#14648 Sep 6, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone Almighty enough to become a Zygote looks Puny Enough and not All Mighty enough to a "Common Man" like me!!
All Mighty is supposed to do All Mighty deeds and not to Reduce Himself to a human Zygote!!

Noetics

My mental picture about MUQ is that of a 6-ft 250 lb Phathan! This 6-ft giant (relatively speaking) was once a microscopic zygote). If you could do that unknowingly (didn't you?), why can't the Almighty the same knowingly?!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14649 Sep 6, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I, too, wondered how someone can be "almighty enough." Almighty is almighty, and almost almighty, or sufficing to be almighty is not quite the same. Either one is almighty or he is not. If a king is the almighty sovereign of his realm, he has the right to remove someone not quite almighty if he so chooses.

Location hidden

#14650 Sep 6, 2012
Noetics wrote:
<quoted text>
Noetics
My mental picture about MUQ is that of a 6-ft 250 lb Phathan! This 6-ft giant (relatively speaking) was once a microscopic zygote). If you could do that unknowingly (didn't you?), why can't the Almighty the same knowingly?!!
The Almighty could design something to do his will. But does that make the zygote the almighty as well? Not according to the Bible, because Jesus was not the Almighty God on earth, he was not equal to the first or third persons of the trinity, a manmade doctrine, although he came from God, and was the image of God.

Location hidden

#14651 Sep 6, 2012
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>Spiritual death means You are sepatated from God in this world and the next world.
Which means you go to hell when you die.
Sin covers a wide rang of things we do in life.
Sin is the works of the flesh which are immorality, uncleaness, licentiousness, idoltry, witchhcrafts, enmiteies, contententions, jealousies, anger, quarling, factions, parties, envies, murders drunkness, stealing, carousings, rape, ransom, lying, cheating,lazyness, swaring,abuse of parents, uncharitable, abuse of wives and husbands, abusing children, adultry,takeing the name of the Lord in vain, absent from church, bribes, being unforgiving of some one, unkindness to others.
These are just some of the things that are sins MUQ.
As Catholic when you go to confession your conscience is examined.
As Christians we are to follow the example of Jesus Christ.
Would you say that an unrepentant fornicator would be barred from entering the Kingdom of God? I was just thinking of that, how many people have sex without getting legally married, yet may claim to be believers. I'm glad you mentioned about being unforgiving, and being unkind, the practice of these things that could bar a person's entrance to the Kingdom of God. So while Jesus was on earth he taught these things to his disciples, who taught them to others. It's written for us in the Bible, for that we can be very grateful. otherwise, we might be really lost.
Noetics

Saint Louis, MO

#14652 Sep 6, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>I, too, wondered how someone can be "almighty enough." Almighty is almighty, and almost almighty, or sufficing to be almighty is not quite the same. Either one is almighty or he is not. If a king is the almighty sovereign of his realm, he has the right to remove someone not quite almighty if he so chooses.
Noetics
Almighty is mighty enough to do whatever he pleases. The Supreme Boss pronounced the Sentence of Death on mankind for insubordination. He also is mighty enough to willingly take that sentence upon Hiself- which He did.
Noetics

Saint Louis, MO

#14653 Sep 6, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>The Almighty could design something to do his will. But does that make the zygote the almighty as well? Not according to the Bible, because Jesus was not the Almighty God on earth, he was not equal to the first or third persons of the trinity, a manmade doctrine, although he came from God, and was the image of God.
Noetics
The zygote is what a zygote is. Otherwise it will be a big lie. And Almighty, thankfully is no LIAR. The only difference is it is the Almighty who willingly became the zygote making the zygote 100% Divine and 100% Human.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#14654 Sep 11, 2012
The problem is with people, THEY want God to do what THEY think fit!!

If God had said "I became a Zygot and got planted into some one's womb (how disgusting is the idea itself though)".... then there was some justification for us to say.

But there is no mention at all of God being implanted in some one' womb (Allah forgive me of using such a language about Him)... It is people's own ideas and philosphies which they think themsleves and spent their whole life to confuse themselves and others.

Why Almighty God cannot become Human Zygot, Why Almighty God cannot become an Ant,? A Gnat? A Bat? a Snake? A Scorpion? A Fish? A Vulture?... and Millions of otehr specie?

Ask any Hindu and he will pose the same question to you....what answers you have.

And that is the problem with all such people. Instead of believing what God says, they want to dictate God what He should do.

That is why in Quran in hundreds of places, Allah Says "Glory to Allah!(He is free) from (the sort of) things they attribute to Him" (23:91 amd many other places)

Allah is indeed far above what these idiots make or want Him to be.

Creator of Universe as Human Zygot inside womb, waiting for nine months to come out as human baby? Foresooth and most filthy dirty thought!!

But when you are brainwashed by idiots like Paul and John.... you sink to the lowest bottom of reasoning and logic.
Noetics

Saint Louis, MO

#14655 Sep 12, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>I, too, wondered how someone can be "almighty enough." Almighty is almighty, and almost almighty, or sufficing to be almighty is not quite the same. Either one is almighty or he is not. If a king is the almighty sovereign of his realm, he has the right to remove someone not quite almighty if he so chooses.
Noetics

Cannot the Almighty be mighty enough to do whatever He pleases?
Almighty is sufficiently Almighty to do anything He pleases.
Almighty is more than mighty enough to do anything He pleases.
Your difficulty is not overthe logic of it, but on the frightening FACT of the capability as well as the possibility of the Almighty becoming a human zygote such that the developing Person is 100% Divine and 100% Human! The next frightening question, especially in Koranic mind, is has it ever happened? Has "the Sentence of Death on my life has been really cancelled by the vacarious death of this God-Man?" If that is untrue, it just does not matter. Forget it. But, if that is true then NOTHING else should matter. Accept it FREELY. So said the Messiah.
Jinn Martini

Dracut, MA

#14656 Sep 12, 2012
Noetics wrote:
<quoted text>
Noetics
Apparently not. He can't have a Son without a consort.

6:101 (Y. Ali) To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort?

Location hidden

#14657 Sep 12, 2012
MUQ wrote:
The problem is with people, THEY want God to do what THEY think fit!!
I'm sure you mean like the wild beasts that have their own form of "judicial process" and kill others in mass protest?? thinking they are doing God's will? you know, while screaming how great God is? I'm sure you mean people like that as well, puleeze don't forget to include them in your equation, MUQ.

Location hidden

#14658 Sep 12, 2012
Noetics wrote:
<quoted text>
Noetics
Almighty is more than mighty enough to do anything He pleases.
Your difficulty is not overthe logic of it, but on the frightening FACT of the capability as well as the possibility of the Almighty becoming a human zygote such that the developing Person is 100% Divine and 100% Human! The next frightening question, especially in Koranic mind, is has it ever happened? Has "the Sentence of Death on my life has been really cancelled by the vacarious death of this God-Man?" If that is untrue, it just does not matter. Forget it. But, if that is true then NOTHING else should matter. Accept it FREELY. So said the Messiah.
God can do anything, but we are helped to understand his activities from the holy Bible. The sentence of death is cancelled only when we have faith in the sacrifice of his Son. There is true faith and faith that is not upheld by God, even though people may think they have faith, they can deny God by their works. So as I see the deteriorating world conditions, I see that many, MANY people have been misled by the great leader of false religion (and that includes all kinds...), Satan the Devil. Jesus said that many will call on him in the last day, even thinking that he is their lord, but he will deny them because they were false to his teachings. We shall see, that day is approaching.
Jinn Martini

Dracut, MA

#14659 Sep 12, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus said that many will call on him in the last day, even thinking that he is their lord,
Can you blame them?

7 Therefore Jesus said again,“Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

25 Jesus answered,“I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

Location hidden

#14660 Sep 12, 2012
Noetics wrote:
<quoted text>
Noetics
The zygote is what a zygote is. Otherwise it will be a big lie. And Almighty, thankfully is no LIAR. The only difference is it is the Almighty who willingly became the zygote making the zygote 100% Divine and 100% Human.
He doesn't need to use a zygote.

Location hidden

#14661 Sep 12, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you blame them?
Well, many believe that Jesus is God and Lord and a trinity, or part of a trinity, however a person wants to imagine it. When he said that he and the Father are one, most people REALIZE that he didn't mean he IS the Father. But by their actions true christians will be known. I can really speak for what I see, and I have decided that some actions and beliefs do not add up to what God says in the scriptures.
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
7 Therefore Jesus said again,“Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”
25 Jesus answered,“I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”
Now that the attack on the embassy in Egypt and violence in Libya has begun because of the movie regarding Muhammed, the news outlets here are speaking about Islamic beliefs and who Muhammed really is and what he said. It's gonna be interesting. All in harmony with what the Bible says about the "last days." We shall see. It's gonna be very, very interesting.
Silent Death

Mexico

#14662 Sep 12, 2012
They finally figured out Mohammed was fkn pigs!
riquiiz

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#14665 Sep 26, 2012
I wonder what Allah has to do with the sun? Any one could help me with that?
Daddy

Pinotepa Nacional, Mexico

#14666 Sep 26, 2012
riquiiz wrote:
Now that has deep roots in Islam. The sun signals all true muslims to point their bootyhole to the east and continue girating as the sun moves in a westerwardly position. With any luck a wise old long bearded clergyman will have picked his target by noon. If not they will begin breaking rank and randomly picking off the scrap booty holes as the evening draws near. By sunset everyone will be happy or jo alone. Is that simple enough? Those left on the floor at night will be fkd by boar hogs from Britain. Those huge black hogs!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#14669 Sep 28, 2012
riquiiz wrote:
Only that He is Creator of Sun, that is all. Whatever benefits and uses sun has is for Solar System planets and its residents, none for God Himself.

Allah Knows Best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min bmz 202,043
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Oxbow 542,136
Saint of the Day thread (May '10) 1 hr MichelleMC 2,452
Vatican and Vietnam continue to strengthen ties... 12 hr bach dang 3
Catholic Cardinal McCarrick Embraces Islam Mon Joaquim Toledo 3
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Mon nOgOd 809
Before the Downfall of a Priest, a Fondness for... (Jul '06) Sep 14 Tippy Faulker 20
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Roman Catholic Church People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••