Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#138876 Aug 4, 2010
Knit for life wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you advertise media that slanders the Church? What if someone made up a story and told the NY Times? Its been done. What you are doing is hurting the Church. Actually you are doing the devil's work. How can you post that if you are a Catholic?
A true story is not slander, you Moron.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#138877 Aug 4, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't sound sorry. Okay, I'll forgive you if you write me a poem - the last one (December) was a little, uhm, lackluster and didn't sound very sincere.
I was going to stay out of this... but I can't help myself... you called Bee a "tart that needs to be tamed" and a "bimbo," and possibly a few other things. She called you a singing philosopher. I wouldn't expect poems of praise for you to necessarily sound very sincere when you request them and tie conditions to them.

;)

Brother Thomas (?)

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#138878 Aug 4, 2010
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
TYPICAL liberal response: To disagree with homosexuality is to "hate gays"!
Not necessarily. However, to discriminate against them and deny their Constitutional rights is a different matter.
hojo wrote:
To vote against Obama is to "hate blacks"!
No -- where do you get this?
hojo wrote:
and as a Christian---To differ, with those who do not believe there is a God, is to "hate atheists"!--
Again, not necessarily -- certainly no more so than to say that atheists hate believers (and I'm betting you wouldn't stoop to that, would you?).
hojo wrote:
With this kind of distorted, angry and twisted thinking, is it any wonder that,in the United States, today, Liberalism is considered to be a "mental disorder"
Only by those with twisted and distorted thinking.

Location hidden

#138879 Aug 4, 2010
Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife? Your wife????
Read the Bible Rose. Did you forget that God condemns cross dressing? So, you're saying that the God that condemns cross dressing approves of women dressing like men and trying to act like men?
Right! Who did you hear that from, your lesbian friends?
The bible also disapproves of eating shellfish and wearing clothing made up of two different fabrics? It also tells you not to touch your "unclean wife" for several days after her period. Do you follow that one, Franck?
Cruzader99

Alpharetta, GA

#138880 Aug 4, 2010
BEE33 wrote:
<quoted text>AND the RCC. Hey, look! On topic!!!
I think you ought to be more worried about pissing off God.
Opium of the masses

Chanhassen, MN

#138881 Aug 4, 2010
Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
They may not, but mark my word woman, you will stand before God and you will be judged for the evil that you have promoted.
You disregard the Holy Bible and what the Word of God has to say about your chosen abnormality.
Rose, the other day I was at a garden shop picking plants with my wife for a new flower bed she wants to put in our yard.
There were two lesbian women in line in front of us and they were clearly a "couple."
Only problem was, they were both extremely masculine! They both were dressed like men. One even had on a man's watch!
Now, the Bible says that God is NOT the author of confusion.
When God created both of them women, what the hell happened along the way?
Did God say "OOPS! Oh no! I made a mistake! Okay, Okay.. let's see how I can correct this! I know! Bingo! I'll make them want to act and dress like men instead!"
Or did God say, "Drats! I meant to make them men so I need to correct this by making them act like they are men when they are not!"
What kind of confused weirdo DO you worship??
If you believe in the bible then it is you who worships a weirdo. Phallic worship is so passe.
Opium of the masses

Chanhassen, MN

#138882 Aug 4, 2010
Cruzader99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah....now there is something to lose sleep over ...pissing off the guy in the sky!
Franck

United States

#138883 Aug 4, 2010
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>The bible also disapproves of eating shellfish and wearing clothing made up of two different fabrics? It also tells you not to touch your "unclean wife" for several days after her period. Do you follow that one, Franck?
Jesus said that it wasn't what went into a man that defileth him, so no, I eat BACON with relish!

My sex life isn't any of your business. I know you plaster yours and Polymath's all over the internet, but I think that discretion is the better part of valor.

The fabrics applied to the Rabbincal priesthood and hey, I'm not in the Rabbinical priesthood. I'm a Catholic Christian!

Third and most, most important "we are not under the law, but under grace!"

Now, you too can be under the grace of God if you ditch that polyamorous lifestyle and stop promoting homosexuality, abortion and all the mortal sins you in which you are so deeply entrenched!

You know what you need C. Hamilton?

YOU NEED JESUS!

JESUS, don't leave earth without Him!

Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth = BIBLE

“Brains: Use 'em or lose 'em”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138884 Aug 4, 2010
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to stay out of this... but I can't help myself... you called Bee a "tart that needs to be tamed" and a "bimbo," and possibly a few other things. She called you a singing philosopher. I wouldn't expect poems of praise for you to necessarily sound very sincere when you request them and tie conditions to them.
;)
Brother Thomas (?)
My brother, did you bring the beer?
Franck

United States

#138885 Aug 4, 2010
Opium of the masses wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah....now there is something to lose sleep over ...pissing off the guy in the sky!
Oh that's a relief! I was SO concerned that Darwin was going to be pissed at me.

ROTFLOMAO!

“Brains: Use 'em or lose 'em”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138886 Aug 4, 2010
Cruzader99 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should mind your own business.

“=”

Appleton WI

#138887 Aug 4, 2010
Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh BS Rose and you know it! Not to worry. This will be taken to the United States Supreme Court, but I don't much hold out hope there either.
The government today is too corupt and they would all sell their souls like who*es for a vote. Judges, politicians, and all the radical leftists that are ruining our country WILL one day stand before God.
Then all their constituents, lobbyists, money, and power won't do them a damn bit of good as God casts their sorry a**es into the pits of hell prepared for Satan and his angels.
You're headed there with them if you don't repent of lesbianism and hand your life over to Jesus Christ.
You've been warned. How you deal with it is your problem, not mine.
Awwww... I can tell widdle Fwancky is upset about this, since he hauled out the very predictable "you're all going to burn in hell" bit. You can't handle reality, so you have to imagine things going your way in the afterlife. I sure hope that makes you feel better, you poor poor baby.
Franck

United States

#138888 Aug 4, 2010
Question to Darwinists:

(gee, this was left unanswered the other day)

Are you willing to state that you know as absolute fact that there is no God? Are you willing to state that you have absolute knowledge of this?

If you have absolute knowledge of this, where is your proof? Where is your absolute proof that there is no God?

“=”

Appleton WI

#138889 Aug 4, 2010
Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLOL! This coming from a woman that is so confused that she's having sex with her own sex!
Come on Bee. Get real. Your pal Rose there laid down the gauntlet.
Cruzader picked it up and slapped the hell out of her with it.
It's as simple as that.
I know you and Cruz love to imagine slapping women around, but Rose and Bee are both just fine... but do carry on with your violent fantasies if they help you feel just a tiny bit more manly.
Franck

United States

#138890 Aug 4, 2010
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww... I can tell widdle Fwancky is upset about this, since he hauled out the very predictable "you're all going to burn in hell" bit. You can't handle reality, so you have to imagine things going your way in the afterlife. I sure hope that makes you feel better, you poor poor baby.
Nothing predictable about it Tre. Jesus Christ and God said it.

It doesn't make me feel any better. It actually makes me very sad for people like you that are too dense, stupid, and steeped in sin to see it.

You're all like lost children that can't find their way out of the darkness. It's nothing to gloat about. It's a tragedy.
Franck

United States

#138891 Aug 4, 2010
BEE33 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should mind your own business.
Bee, he is minding his business! He's in the God business! We're all minding our business when we are trying to get it through your thick skulls that your souls are hopelessly lost!
Franck

United States

#138892 Aug 4, 2010
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you and Cruz love to imagine slapping women around, but Rose and Bee are both just fine... but do carry on with your violent fantasies if they help you feel just a tiny bit more manly.
Oh Tre, so melodramatic, such a drama Queen.

Oops! Pardon me. The word queen probably gives you delusions of grandeur and flatters you.

Metaphor is something that is lost on the hopelessy insane.

Location hidden

#138893 Aug 4, 2010
Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said that it wasn't what went into a man that defileth him, so no, I eat BACON with relish!
Sounds disgusting! So the lord never said that eating shellfish was an abomination?
Franck wrote:
My sex life isn't any of your business.
Who asked you about your sex life? I asked if you touch your "unclean wife" after her period. Did you wait longer to touch her after the birth of your daughter? That's a requirement too, right?
Franck wrote:
The fabrics applied to the Rabbincal priesthood and hey, I'm not in the Rabbinical priesthood. I'm a Catholic Christian!
Third and most, most important "we are not under the law, but under grace!"
Ahhh.....so now that you're "under grace" you can pick and choose?
Franck wrote:
You know what you need C. Hamilton?
YOU NEED JESUS!
Really? You know what you need, Franck? A less non-judgmental and bigoted nature.
Franck wrote:
Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth = BIBLE
Oh, and here I thought it was:
Believing
Ignorant
Bullshit
(for the)
Less
Educated

“=”

Appleton WI

#138894 Aug 4, 2010
BEE33 wrote:
<quoted text>My brother, did you bring the beer?
Of course! And no umbrellas!

Location hidden

#138895 Aug 4, 2010
Franck wrote:
Question to Darwinists:
(gee, this was left unanswered the other day)
Are you willing to state that you know as absolute fact that there is no God?
Nope. I'm also not able to state as absolute fact that there are no leprechauns or unicorns (but the odds are strongly against them).
Franck wrote:
Are you willing to state that you have absolute knowledge of this?
No -- and the same holds true for the leprechauns and unicorns.
Franck wrote:
If you have absolute knowledge of this, where is your proof? Where is your absolute proof that there is no God?
Moot questions given the above answers. Now, let's see your absolute proof that there is a god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Dragnet52 256,491
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr guest 670,351
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Tue He met the pope 1,651
News Right-wing fringe group building multimedia emp... Feb 20 Logic Analysis 1
News Why Michele Bachmann's push to convert Jews is ... (Dec '15) Feb 20 dP cassie 18
News NY priest on leave; abuse claims investigated (Apr '12) Feb 19 Loriq 2
News NY's Empire State Bldg says 'no' to Mother Teresa (Jun '10) Feb 19 Dismayed 53
More from around the web