Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
219,241 - 219,260 of 219,425 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 23
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#254736 Jun 10, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear moron, no one said we should base public policy on daytime television. I was merely pointing out the fallacy of your argument.
Were you not a moron, you might understand that the government does not intervene in cases of out of wedlock birth, nor does it prevent divorce.
Which is to say, if you weren't a moron, you might understand that procreation has no bearing upon legal marriage.
Grow up.
Smarten up. Of course procreation inside a legal marriage is a government interest. A big one. Only a fool would believe otherwise.

Only an idiot would think the government doesn't intervene in out of wedlock birth. Every state has a child services division, most of the 'clients' are single mothers. Then there's WIC and other federal programs. Kids born to married couples are far less likely to need welfare services.

What good would come of preventing divorce? How would it benefit children?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#254737 Jun 10, 2014
Wondering wrote:
Smarten up. Of course procreation inside a legal marriage is a government interest. A big one. Only a fool would believe otherwise.
Wondering, you are an idiot. If this were true, the government would intervene in cases of out of wedlock births and they would prohibit divorce in cases where children were present.

Any mildly intelligent person would understand that neither of these things is true.
Wondering wrote:
Only an idiot would think the government doesn't intervene in out of wedlock birth. Every state has a child services division, most of the 'clients' are single mothers. Then there's WIC and other federal programs. Kids born to married couples are far less likely to need welfare services.
Sorry, kiddo. The state only intervenes in child welfare if the child's welfare is at issue. Simply being out of wedlock is not sufficient cause to remove a child from a home.

Grow a brain, moron.
Wondering wrote:
What good would come of preventing divorce? How would it benefit children?
Wondering, you are the idiot claiming that a child being raise by two birth parents is a compelling governmental interest. Now you argue against your own position.

How dumb do you want us to believe you are? I already think that you are an imbecile.

Congratulations, twit, you've finally become so mentally deficient that you are starting to make my argument for me.
Trotsky Marx n Lenin

Cummington, MA

#254738 Jun 10, 2014
Lides' mind is based upon the European model and mentality of which is secularism, Marxism, paganism, and the various conformity of contemporary culture layered with sexual stimulus and projection. His model rarely governs by the truth, but instead with the change of the moment, or the wind.
Trotsky Marx n Lenin

Cummington, MA

#254739 Jun 10, 2014
Bound to failure.
Trotsky Marx n Lenin

Cummington, MA

#254740 Jun 10, 2014
Lides and his legion have been out to dehumanize people over the course of decades. Sexual depravity and violence is his weapon projected everywhere. George Bushes war are now his wars, though he is not man enough to admit it.
Trotsky Marx n Lenin

Cummington, MA

#254741 Jun 10, 2014
Even Marxism must rely on or maintain the industrial model as to 'share' the greed that exists through corporation. Many of which take their businesses abroad and set up shop in totalitarian states or nations. Just another day in paradise for Lides the loon.
:o)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#254742 Jun 10, 2014
Every child deserves his mother and father; that's a compelling government interest for keeping marriage one man and one woman. Every gay was created through male/female union; posterity deserves government consideration.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#254743 Jun 10, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Every child deserves his mother and father; that's a compelling government interest for keeping marriage one man and one woman. Every gay was created through male/female union; posterity deserves government consideration.
Dear moron,
The state does not intervene in cases of out of wedlock birth, and it allows divorce even when children are present.

Were you not an idiot, you would realize your assertion, in addition to being inept, is irrelevant.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#254744 Jun 10, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering, you are an idiot. If this were true, the government would intervene in cases of out of wedlock births and they would prohibit divorce in cases where children were present.
Now there's the dummy I call Justice Dumbass.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#254745 Jun 10, 2014
lides wrote:
The state only intervenes in child welfare if the child's welfare is at issue. Simply being out of wedlock is not sufficient cause to remove a child from a home.
Who said anything about removing the child from the home? I think you should look up the word "intervene." Stop using words you don't understand.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#254746 Jun 10, 2014
lides wrote:
1. Wondering, you are the idiot claiming that a child being raise by two birth parents is a compelling governmental interest.
2. Now you argue against your own position.
1. Everyone knows that, except you.
2. Not even close.
Gremlin

Cummington, MA

#254747 Jun 10, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Leftist radicals no longer govern based on the truth with a sound or ethical future. They govern by the moment, subversion, the vote, and the shekel.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#254748 Jun 10, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear moron,
The state does not intervene in cases of out of wedlock birth, and it allows divorce even when children are present.
Were you not an idiot, you would realize your assertion, in addition to being inept, is irrelevant.
I bet your parents called you moron. The state often intervenes, only an idiot would think otherwise. Now go look up the word so you can stop looking stupid.

They also intervene in divorce. Each state has a set of divorce laws. It is you that's inept and irrelevant. The court (state) lays out the rules for childcare and support. Again, go look up the word.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#254749 Jun 10, 2014
Wondering wrote:
Who said anything about removing the child from the home? I think you should look up the word "intervene." Stop using words you don't understand.
No one, moron.

Apparently this is another case of your poor reading comprehension skills.
Wondering wrote:
1. Everyone knows that, except you.
Sorry, kiddo, it's just not true.
Want proof?
Can a woman bear a child out of wedlock and raise said child on her own?
If so, your assertion is proven to be BS.
Wondering wrote:
2. Not even close.
Your proximity to the truth? I quite agree. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the forehead.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#254750 Jun 10, 2014
lides wrote:
Dear moron,
^^^Many same sex marriage supporters use insults instead of reason and none condemn the insults. That's how you can learn what type of people they are, their words.

lides wrote:
The state does not intervene in cases of out of wedlock birth, and it allows divorce even when children are present. Were you not an idiot, you would realize your assertion, in addition to being inept, is irrelevant.
The state enforces child support collects from the father even when no marriage existed.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#254751 Jun 10, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
^^^Many same sex marriage supporters use insults instead of reason and none condemn the insults. That's how you can learn what type of people they are, their words.
Brian, I use insult because you say idiotic things, which inherently means that you are an idiot. This condition exists whether I say so or not, so I see no reason to give you a pass on your idiocy.
Brian_G wrote:
The state enforces child support collects from the father even when no marriage existed.
But, Brian, if the state has an interest in a child being raised by two birth parents, they would prevent the separation in the first place, or require the unmarried yet expecting couples to legally wed.

The reality remains that you have advanced a stupid assertion with no basis in fact, logic or reason. This is why I call you an idiot.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#254752 Jun 11, 2014
lides wrote:
Can a woman bear a child out of wedlock and raise said child on her own?
It's possible but in most cases the state has to INTERVENE and provide some sort of public assistance.
http://singlemotherguide.com/single-mother-st...
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#254753 Jun 11, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The state tries, often fails. Then they have to INTERVENE and provide public assistance to the mother and her child.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#254754 Jun 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
It's possible but in most cases the state has to INTERVENE and provide some sort of public assistance.
http://singlemotherguide.com/single-mother-st...
Dear moron, this merely reinforces the frailty of your notion that marriage and procreation are intrinsically linked.

I love it when you go out of the way to prove that you are an imbecile, and undermine the very basis of your core argument.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#254755 Jun 11, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear moron, this merely reinforces the frailty of your notion that marriage and procreation are intrinsically linked.
When did I say that? You having a growing "where did that come from" list.
I'm sure you can't respond with even a hint of intelligence, just more of the same.
You really are dumber than a shoe. Could it be that since I've taught you that the government does in fact intervene that you're trying to wiggle your way out of a comment you made that you now realize, thanks to me, was as stupid as most of what you say? I think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min hojo 539,659
Vatican nuncio criticizes Castro regime in Cuba 1 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 12
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Shamma 201,521
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 6 hr nOdiOs 719
The Church 17 hr Helms-enator 19
Christian leaders call for end to US strikes in... Mon James 6
Catholic archbishop in Cuba criticizes government Mon L I G E R 49 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Roman Catholic Church People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••