Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 220078 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#253878 Sep 5, 2013
See what I mean June about controlling and brainwashing Catholics...look what this Cardinal is saying....might as well be saying to a person like me.

'Dolan: Those who ID as ex-Catholics a Church issue'

"New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan says the biggest pastoral problem facing the Roman Catholic Church is the growing number of people who identify as former Catholics.

Dolan says those who identify as ex-Catholics would amount to the second-largest domination in the U.S.

But Dolan says Roman Catholicism holds that Christ and the Church are one and can't be separated. He says Catholics can no more leave the Church than they can leave their family.

Dolan says, "Catholicism is in our DNA. It is in our bones."

Dolan was speaking to a crowd of about 4,000 people in Milwaukee, where he's giving the archdiocese's annual Pallium Lecture. It is a lecture series on spirituality that he started while serving as archbishop of Milwaukee from 2002 to 2009."

http://www.mymotherlode.com/news/national/335...

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#253879 Sep 6, 2013
Estelle wrote:
See what I mean June about controlling and brainwashing Catholics...look what this Cardinal is saying....might as well be saying to a person like me.
"New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan says the biggest pastoral problem facing the Roman Catholic Church is the growing number of people who identify as former Catholics.
Dolan says those who identify as ex-Catholics would amount to the second-largest domination in the U.S.
But Dolan says Roman Catholicism holds that Christ and the Church are one and can't be separated. He says Catholics can no more leave the Church than they can leave their family.
Dolan was speaking to a crowd of about 4,000 people in Milwaukee, where he's giving the archdiocese's annual Pallium Lecture. It is a lecture series on spirituality that he started while serving as archbishop of Milwaukee from 2002 to 2009."
All theologians don't WANT to give up their followers. Without followers, the theologians would have NOTHING to GAIN.

And the Cardinal, as does the pope believes their selves to BE theologians in (of course) direct contact with none other than "GOD!"

You might be interested in what I wrote on another thread this morning.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T1PA7UI1A...

Terrace, Canada

#253880 Sep 6, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Hinduism grants absolute and complete freedom of belief and worship. Hinduism conceives the whole world as a single family that deifies the one truth, and therefore it accepts all forms of beliefs and dismisses labels of distinct religions which would imply a division of identity.
All ancient religions had and still have hells in their dogmas.

That is how theologians in all religions controlled people. Fear and more fear.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Naraka (Sanskrit: &#2344;&#2352;&#23 25;) is the Sanskrit word for the underworld; literally, of man. According to some schools of Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism and Buddhism, Naraka is a place of torment, or Hell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka

Terrace, Canada

#253881 Sep 6, 2013
Many people that follow the eastern religions are under the illusion that Buddhist (for instance) does not have a pecking order.

I suggest you compare the life of the dalai lama with the life of a supposed "untouchable."

Terrace, Canada

#253882 Sep 6, 2013
The Incredible Book of Vatican Facts and Papal Curiosities … A treasury of Trivia, by Nino Lo Bello~ Published 1998.

Where does the pope live?

Matched only by the palace of the Dalai Lama in Tibet, the pope’s palace is one of the world’s biggest. The pope lives in an apartment on the top floor facing St. Peter’s Square.

Terrace, Canada

#253883 Sep 6, 2013
All theologians started their own religions for their own comforts. They wanted and needed followers to believe that they had answers of how to attain eternal bliss and in turn avoid hells in hereafters.

If you no longer believe them, they will be disappointed, as you will no longer idolize their words as truth and you will no longer send them money.

That would not be a hardship for you ... but for them it indeed would be a hardship.

The words in their books would no longer hold power over your thoughts. You would no longer believe that devils exist to tempt you, or that a devil would want your soul for HIS keeping in a hereafter.

You would be free of such thoughts and in turn you would disappoint the many theologians.

Terrace, Canada

#253884 Sep 6, 2013
I suggest there has to be a better explanation than what stemmed from religion of why the universe exists, and that no explanation is better than an explanation that makes no sense whatsoever.

A creator of perfection could not create imperfection ... and suffering of all forms of life can not under any circumstances be aligned to perfection.

Religion makes no sense.

Terrace, Canada

#253885 Sep 6, 2013
You will see the lies when you WANT to see them.

Had Jesus lived, his ministry would have consisted of PURE unadulterated Judaism and nothing BUT Judaism.

And note the word "astronomer."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Din Timelines

World History Timelines

x - Jerusalem
Crucifixion of Jesus b.c.6 BCE by order of Pontius Pilate.

apr 03 - Jerusalem Jesus, crucified according to astronomer Humphreys & Waddington.

x - The Ministry of Jesus. u.33

apr 07 - Christ crucified, dies. according to astronomer Schaefer.

x - Christianity
splits away from Judaism
- Christianity
Paul
preaches Christianity in Greece
u.51.

x - Christianity The first Council of the Church at Jerusalem.

x - Emperor Claudius
orders the exile of the Jews from Rome
, probably because of riots between the Jews and the Christians.

Terrace, Canada

#253886 Sep 6, 2013
To pretend that Christianity was supported by a Jew was and IS a monu-mental lie.

A Jew would NOT support any religion BUT Judaism.

Wake up people ... or not. The onus is on YOU.

Terrace, Canada

#253887 Sep 6, 2013
The idea that Jews were "ordered" from Rome, while the ex-Jew Christians were allowed to stay ... grow in numbers, and ultimately be the ONLY religion allowed in the Roman empire ... indicates that the Roman emperors of that certain era, such as the emperor Constantine hated the Jews and favored the ex-Jew Christians.

Terrace, Canada

#253888 Sep 6, 2013
The idea that the emperor Constantine converted to Catholicism indicates that he was NOT one iota in favor of Judaism. And he was not an "impartial" emperor.

History in ANY era went the way of those who held the power ... and Constantine in that era held the power ... so in turn ... the ex-Jew Catholics favored BY Constantine became a power to be "reckoned with."

I suggest that religion never had anything in common with gods supporting the religions.

That was all a MASK ... and for those "ends" ... a very convenient mask!

Terrace, Canada

#253889 Sep 6, 2013
According to all Christian theology ... Jesus was born into Judaism, practiced Judaism, preached Judaism, and was a Jew right up to his crucifixion.

So it follows within that "reasoning" that Pontius Pilate killed Jesus for being "faithful" to Judaism.

Why Christians can't see the lies is only because the promise of salvation blurs what otherwise would be CLEAR vision.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#253890 Sep 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take the word of anything you can prove. The truth is that manuscripts from well before Catholism existed are preserved and documented.
Unfortunately, the existence of manuscripts only proves the existence of manuscripts.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253891 Sep 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus came back.
That is the myth that you believe. It is far from historical fact. Unless you are claiming to have witnessed the resurrection personally, it is only what you believe, not what you know.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253892 Sep 6, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
From my perception Ink is a self-centered religious beast with no concern for the feelings of those in other religions who also take their saviors for granted as being REAL.
Yet Ink believes she is full of a god's love ... worthy of salvation ... while others deserve hell.
YUCK!!!
I am so at peace to be out from under the spell of all religion.
Theologians with their nonsense confused me for most of my life ... but they will not be allowed to confuse me any more ... as I have set my self free from all of their mental bondage.
Yes June... I think most people here would describe you as "at peace" and "not confused" and "not self-centered" and "free from mental bondage."

Ink must be so flattered that you are doing the same thing you did with Bitner. You tried desperately to tie me (and Svaha) in with pagans/wiccans so you could ridicule us too and instead of asking what we believe, you try to TELL us what we believe. If you for a moment think you are any less arrogant than religious people, you ought to read your own sanctimonious nonsense once in a while.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253893 Sep 6, 2013
Estelle wrote:
I'll chalk it up to wishful thinking on Dolan's part. He's wrong. I can say without hesitation that I'm an ex-Catholic, and it was NEVER in my DNA. Also, unfortunately, many people leave their families, or their families leave them. Dolan needs a reality check.
Svaha

Largo, FL

#253894 Sep 6, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes June... I think most people here would describe you as "at peace" and "not confused" and "not self-centered" and "free from mental bondage."
Ink must be so flattered that you are doing the same thing you did with Bitner. You tried desperately to tie me (and Svaha) in with pagans/wiccans so you could ridicule us too and instead of asking what we believe, you try to TELL us what we believe. If you for a moment think you are any less arrogant than religious people, you ought to read your own sanctimonious nonsense once in a while.
don't see much difference between them. She gets defensive and offended when I tell her that (the religious right are equally upset with the comparison) so I'm pushing a button or two.

Terrace, Canada

#253895 Sep 6, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
As are you, I am arrogant and very self-centered and free from the mental bondage of religion.

Any other complaints Thomas???

Terrace, Canada

#253896 Sep 6, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
don't see much difference between them.
You did before I started to study Wicca and the fact that Gerald Gardner was in deed as homophobic as were any of the popes.

You used to call me "friend" back in the days when we were hammering the Christians that were homophobic ... but those days are long gone aren't they Svaha?

By the way how IS your relationship with Starhawk ... who when she takes off her Starhawk garb is simply plain ol' Miriam Simos?

Terrace, Canada

#253897 Sep 6, 2013
I wonder if a feminist Neopaganist is any relation to a theologian.

She certainly writes many books about the supposed goddess and other manufactured myths of the sort.

She has also gained a massive following of young adults and money from her habitual authorship.

Back in the day, I suggest that her title would have been theologian, had she survived the male theologians that proclaimed gods didn't give messages to mere subservient women.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Starhawk

Starhawk (born Miriam Simos on June 17, 1951) is an American writer and activist.[1] She is known as a theorist of feminist Neopaganism, and ecofeminism.

https://www.google.ca/#q=miriam+simos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min bmz 226,072
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr USA Born 596,860
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 4 hr Smug jew 1,479
GODS FAULT or MANS? 6 hr Sourceoftruth 11
News Catholic vote not dead - El Shaddai (Apr '13) Tue IsraelnotPinas 66
From New Age to Catholic Church Mon sistermaria 1
Sister Maria - Jesus came to prepare me to this... Mon sistermaria 2
More from around the web