Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 220261 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#248251 Feb 16, 2013
god is not GREAT … How Religion Poisons Everything … Christopher Hitchens.

After his death, Darwin too was posthumously insulted by fabrications from a hysterical Christian, who claimed that the great and honest and tormented investigator had been squinting at the Bible at the last. It took a little while to expose the pathetic fraud who had felt that this would be a noble thing to do.

Quesnel, Canada

#248253 Feb 16, 2013
The Skookum cast is a plaster cast often claimed to be an imprint of the body of Bigfoot, although it is more typically regarded as that of an elk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skookum_cast

Quesnel, Canada

#248254 Feb 16, 2013
Keep in mind the bullies known as the ku klux klan also re-lie on their bibles. They re-lied on their bibles as in the name of "god," they lynched innocent black men from the branches of trees.

Your bibles are nothing of which to be proud.

Not even close!

Quesnel, Canada

#248255 Feb 16, 2013
The absolute wonder is, how so many people can see the horrors committed in the name of religion and still cling to those books as though they are holy.

THAT is amazing "in deed."

Quesnel, Canada

#248256 Feb 16, 2013
What "earthly" reason would Jews that were faithful to Judaism have for putting Jesus (a faithful Jew) to death???

"NO reason whatsoever," is the answer.

The ex-Jew Catholics who actually WERE the traitors to Judaism, fabricated that myth, just as they fabricated the Christian religion to gain followers for their new cult.

If the Catholics had stayed in Judaism, they would have had to follow the rules of the rabbis ... but by starting Christianity, they could be dictators of new rules, rather than followers of old rules.

Quesnel, Canada

#248257 Feb 16, 2013
Are you so blinded by the word salvation that you believe a Jew would work 24/7 in Catholic confessionals forgiving the supposed sins of the Catholic men while those same men were busy murdering Jews???

REALLY???

Even when I was under the spell of religion, I couldn't swallow that yarn as being based on truth.

Quesnel, Canada

#248258 Feb 16, 2013
As all through the years I listened to the Christians using their bibles to bully homosexuals into submission, I felt an urge to take a baseball bat to a few of them in retaliation.

But the fact is, I valued my time out of prison more than I would my time IN prison.

There's nuthin holy about me.

Quesnel, Canada

#248259 Feb 16, 2013
Actually I'd like to kick the ass of Fred Phelps and his daughter Shirlie around the block at least once before I die.

Maybe the god of heretics will grant me my wish and give me the needed strength to complete my mission before I die as a martyred heretic.

Even evil heretics are entitled to dream.

:)
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#248260 Feb 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Actually I'd like to kick the ass of Fred Phelps and his daughter Shirlie around the block at least once before I die.
Maybe the god of heretics will grant me my wish and give me the needed strength to complete my mission before I die as a martyred heretic.
Even evil heretics are entitled to dream.
Why don't you start small and work your way up?

Quesnel, Canada

#248262 Feb 16, 2013
Fred Phelps took three years training at the Bob Jones university ... the same university that trained Billy Graham.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Billy Graham Hell-Bound False Prophet Says Fred Phelps

Quesnel, Canada

#248263 Feb 16, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you start small and work your way up?
Shame on you ... doubting that "god" won't provide all the strength I need!

If you don't behave yourself, I'm going to hire the hit-man Fred Phelps to give you the business!

Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#248264 Feb 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you ... doubting that "god" won't provide all the strength I need!
If you don't behave yourself, I'm going to hire the hit-man Fred Phelps to give you the business!
Didn't he play the head attorney DA on Law And Order?

Quesnel, Canada

#248265 Feb 16, 2013
Watch this man of "god" hit a woman. Underneath their facades they are simply mortal humans with bad tempers.
>>>>>>> >>>>>

Quesnel, Canada

#248266 Feb 16, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't he play the head attorney DA on Law And Order?
Actually he was playing his usual role as God!

Quesnel, Canada

#248267 Feb 16, 2013
There's just nothing that can compare with love in action.

Quesnel, Canada

#248268 Feb 17, 2013
Of all the silly things ... suggesting that heterosexuals are aligned to a god's image, while homosexuals are not aligned to a god's image.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

The pope’s consistent position on gay marriage

Human beings have innate self-dignity, by virtue of being made in God’s image. But when they engage in unnatural sexual behavior, such as homosexual acts under the protective coloration of a phony “marriage,” they lose that dignity and sin mortally.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-et...

Quesnel, Canada

#248269 Feb 17, 2013
The "creator" must have been violent ever since he manifested himself out of nothing ... and long "before" he created humans that he knew were going to be vile sinners.

Religion is ridiculous.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

A particularly large asteroid -- roughly 300 times larger across than DA14 (and 30 million times its volume, and far more rare)-- created a planetary extinction event that did in dinosaurs 65 million years ago, allowing mammals to rise to their present-day prominence.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/16/opinion/urry-me...

Quesnel, Canada

#248270 Feb 17, 2013
So it seems that the term hermaphrodite in conjunction with humans fell out of favor in the 20th century, and now ONLY the term "intersex" is favorable when applied to humans ... which again brings to the table the idea that the human-"experts" don't appreciate being considered at the same level as non-human animals.

From my perspective intersex is the same for all animals ... including human animals.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Intersex, in humans (not to be confused with hermaphroditism, which since the 20th Century has only referred to animals),

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Quesnel, Canada

#248271 Feb 17, 2013
I wonder if sasquatches existed "before" humans?

My guess is, just as occurred with religion ... all the devils and gods and angels and demons ... the sasquatches only manifested in human imagination.

Quesnel, Canada

#248272 Feb 17, 2013
Countless people were brutalized as evil sinners for no other reason than the way they were born.

Religion was and is the worse blight to ever infect humanity.

As humans learn more about science, religion appears more and more archaic, and as being based on nothing but ignorance.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Such variation may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX female. As with all humans, gender identity for intersex individuals may often be complicated. Some individuals may be raised as a certain gender but then identify with another later in life, while others may not identify themselves as either exclusively female or exclusively male.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 599,959
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 17 min NotQuiter 228,425
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 23 min Chimney1 280
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 53 min Catholic24 84,332
WHY did the Roman Church Edit the Ten Commandments 9 hr Redeemed 6
Do we have a soul? 13 hr aragwen 1
The Papacy is the Foretold Antichrist 20 hr Nsk14 14
More from around the web