Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Surrey, Canada

#248232 Feb 16, 2013
If you are insulted, you deserve it.

It's not playing nice to brag to others that you are saved and that they will burn in hell. Not nice at all!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Jesus doesn’t love me, this I know
For the bible tells me so
He only accepts those who belong
To the Christian faith, and that is wrong

No, Jesus doesn’t love me
The bible tells me so.

Surrey, Canada

#248233 Feb 16, 2013
Where does it state in the bible that heretics should be burned at the stake?

Where does it state in the bible that Christians should kill each other?

Where does it state in the bible that women who have abortions should be excommunicated from the church?

Where does it state in the bible that those who kill others for the church will be saints in heaven?

Where does it state in the bible that black people don't have souls?

Where does it state in the bible that the devil impregnated women?

And on and on and on and on......

I suggest that people took from the bible what they needed for their own cruel and lust-filled desires, and nothing to this day has changed.

Surrey, Canada

#248234 Feb 16, 2013
The man who now calls himself the second coming of Jesus is a smooth operator.

My guess is, he witnessed how those who belong to the new Pagan religions brought a goddess of unconditional love on the religious scene, and realized how those religions were gaining adherents in leaps and bounds.

Being an "ex"-con, he saw an opening in the Christian religion to make the old judgemental god into a god of unconditional love. He preaches that sin is no more and that God loves everybody. He took the hell-dogma and the devil-dogma out of Christianity and the followers LOVE him for his generosity.

He's not an EX-con! He's as slick as snot on a doorknob.

…

Surrey, Canada

#248235 Feb 16, 2013
I just watched a program with the title "Taboo."

A man believed that back in history his family had a curse put on them, and he is sure that is why his family has such a mess of problems.

He went to Bob Larson (modern-day exorcist) with no positive results to cure his sex and drug addiction ... so the next time, he went to Bob Larson's teenage exorcists. By the way Bob says they are the best exorcists in the world. My guess is, the money isn't so bad either.

Anyway, the man was certain that therapy was not the answer, because a family curse couldn't be removed by a therapist.

Religion is exactly what it's cracked-up to be.

Surrey, Canada

#248236 Feb 16, 2013
god is not GREAT … How Religion Poisons Everything … Christopher Hitchens.

Religion even boasts a special branch of itself, devoted to the study of the end. It calls itself “eschatology,” and broods incessantly on the passing away of all earthly things.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

es·cha·tol·o·gy

/ˌeskə&# 712;täləjē/

Noun

The part of theology concerned with death, judgment, and the final destiny of the soul and of humankind.

Surrey, Canada

#248237 Feb 16, 2013
Theologians are great at preaching of a god's forgiveness.

Yet, they also preach that for those who end their journeys in hell, that is their destiny forever and ever and ever more ... Amen.

Silly fools!

Surrey, Canada

#248238 Feb 16, 2013
Can't you just "picture it?"

A soul is burning and burning and burning in hell, and begging the god for forgiveness ... while the god sits on his high and mighty throne with the angels swirling around him, praising his perfection!

If you don't wake up ... don't expect others to do it for you.

Surrey, Canada

#248239 Feb 16, 2013
Scenario

God ... "I created you and gave you free will."

Human ... "You didn't ask my permission to create me, so how could that be free will."

God ... "I don't want to discuss that part of my plan."

Surrey, Canada

#248240 Feb 16, 2013
Scenario

Human ... "God, why don't you want to answer my questions."

God ... "Humans created me, and there are certain things they don't want you to know ... so being that I have no voice and am invisible ... except in imagination, I'm not real ... so I can't BE truthful even to me."
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#248241 Feb 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Scenario
Human ... "God, why don't you want to answer my questions."
God ... "Humans created me, and there are certain things they don't want you to know ... so being that I have no voice and am invisible ... except in imagination, I'm not real ... so I can't BE truthful even to me."
I understand June.
It is YOU who wishes attention.

Surrey, Canada

#248242 Feb 16, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I understand June.
It is YOU who wishes attention.
So if I dis your religion, it's because I want attention ... but if you praise your religion it's because you are a holy servant of a god???

Nice PLAY!!!

:)

Surrey, Canada

#248243 Feb 16, 2013
Theologians were the same type of game-players.

"I don't want attention" ... said they. I want you to give all the attention to 'God'... and the money to 'me.'"

How handy is THAT???

Surrey, Canada

#248244 Feb 16, 2013
"Follow ME," said the theologian. "I have the answers to what used to be mysteries. I am proud to admit that in my humble words lies the absolute truth and nothing but the truth.!"

Surrey, Canada

#248245 Feb 16, 2013
On the program "Taboo," a woman of the Christian faith also performs exorcisms, but she has a title with more class, that in turn attracts believers.

She calls it "deliverance," and both she and her husbands perform the "service" in groups in their own church, built especially for "helping others."

She and her husband are both ex-drug addicts and now live in a very comfortable home where it appears there is no shortage of money.

They are an example of how "deliverance" works for the benefit of "others."

Surrey, Canada

#248246 Feb 16, 2013
A therapist stated that if people believe they are possessed by evil and someone can persuade them that the evil is removed ... it's bound to help.

Belief is a powerful source of persuasion ... one way or another.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book “Twisted Scriptures,” by Mary Alice Chrnalogar, published in 1997.

Driving Yourself Nuts

Under hypnosis, you can be convinced that a bee is on your nose. You can see it and feel it, even though it isn’t really there. This deception can be so powerful that, if you are told that the bee has stung, a reddening swelling may appear and you will feel pain. Similarly, if someone convinces you that God will give you a command for everything you do in life, even to the tiniest detail, you will imagine that you hear commands from God. That doesn’t mean that God is really directing you. It only means that your mind imagines it to be true.

Surrey, Canada

#248247 Feb 16, 2013
My guess is, the man who was certain that his family was cursed generations before, would never have been helped by a therapist. He would only trust those he believed were exorcists.

According to his new "testimony" he is healed of the family curse and can now go on with his life, being free and content.
Heddo

Mooresville, NC

#248248 Feb 16, 2013
Test

Surrey, Canada

#248249 Feb 16, 2013
“The Messiah IS Not Coming—and He’s Not Even Going to Call!”

ISREALI HIT TUNE IN 2001

Surrey, Canada

#248250 Feb 16, 2013
Heddo wrote:
Test
Now THAT is a profound statement! Forrest Gump would be proud of you.

:)

Surrey, Canada

#248251 Feb 16, 2013
god is not GREAT … How Religion Poisons Everything … Christopher Hitchens.

After his death, Darwin too was posthumously insulted by fabrications from a hysterical Christian, who claimed that the great and honest and tormented investigator had been squinting at the Bible at the last. It took a little while to expose the pathetic fraud who had felt that this would be a noble thing to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 665,136
News Hillcrest buys St. Mark's School 5 hr Cops are degenerates 9
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 hr Dragnet52 255,937
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Sat Azat 2
re the confessional in the church Fri nicole 1
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Thu Communist In A Dress 20
News Convicted pedophile Denis Hall running for Cath... Dec 1 TommyHatesJEWS 5
More from around the web