They Shall Receive Greater Damnation!

Since: Aug 10

Sussex, NJ

#21 Aug 29, 2010
Dan Dougherty wrote:
<quoted text>Um, you lost me. Not sure what you are referring to?
Dan, it's about the post the "lawnmower" person made. I begged topix to investigate it because franck and cruz are accusing ME. I'm not dumb enough to make posts like that because I know all can be traced.
Dan Dougherty

Scottsdale, AZ

#22 Aug 30, 2010
RealSher wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, it's about the post the "lawnmower" person made. I begged topix to investigate it because franck and cruz are accusing ME. I'm not dumb enough to make posts like that because I know all can be traced.
Oh, I missed that one. Those guys really need to find a constructive way to release their pent-up anger. I wouldn't worry about their threats. They are the type that are only tough, until they have to face someone in-person.
Dan Dougherty

Scottsdale, AZ

#23 Aug 30, 2010
Sol wrote:
"It is the will of Landru."
You can make light of it, but your soul in hanging in the balance. Deep down, you are scared of dying and facing the Lord.

Sussex, NJ

#24 Aug 30, 2010
Dan Dougherty wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I missed that one. Those guys really need to find a constructive way to release their pent-up anger. I wouldn't worry about their threats. They are the type that are only tough, until they have to face someone in-person.
Hi Dan, that's just what my husband says.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#25 Aug 31, 2010
Dan Dougherty wrote:
You can make light of it, but your soul in hanging in the balance. Deep down, you are scared of dying and facing the Lord.
Wow. What primetime or daytime shitshow did you drag THAT little bit of pop-psychology from?

And if you feel better believing what you do, that's fine - just so long as it doesn't make you want to go out and infringe upon the lives and liberties of others.

~finis~
Dan Dougherty

United States

#26 Aug 31, 2010
RealSher wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dan, that's just what my husband says.
Great minds think alike :)
Dan Dougherty

United States

#27 Aug 31, 2010
Sol wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. What primetime or daytime shitshow did you drag THAT little bit of pop-psychology from?
And if you feel better believing what you do, that's fine - just so long as it doesn't make you want to go out and infringe upon the lives and liberties of others.
~finis~
Spoken like a true lost, liberal. One day perhaps you will come to repentance and accept God's gift of salvation.

Sussex, NJ

#28 Aug 31, 2010
Dan Dougherty wrote:
<quoted text>Great minds think alike :)
I still haven't read all of your writing, but you sure can write! Congrats on your talent :)
Dan Dougherty

United States

#30 Sep 1, 2010
Are you born again by the word of the Lord as Peter said we must be, or by the word of men as the RCC dictates?
Dan Dougherty

United States

#31 Sep 5, 2010
Mainline Protestants are on the road to HELL!

www.scribd.com/doc/22629976/They-Shall-Re ...
Dan Dougherty

United States

#32 Sep 5, 2010
RealSher wrote:
<quoted text>
I still haven't read all of your writing, but you sure can write! Congrats on your talent :)
Thank you! I'm just the vessel God uses. He is the One to recognize :-)
Dan Dougherty

Apache Junction, AZ

#34 Sep 18, 2010

To those whom the Lord designates for eternal salvation. May that onew ho is still lost have their spiritual eyes opened in the name of the Holy One of Israel, Jesus Christ.
Dan Dougherty

United States

#35 Oct 9, 2010

Sola Christus - Christ's merits alone

Sola Gratia - God's grace alone

Sol Fide - Faith alone

Sola Scriptura - Scripture alone
Dan Dougherty

Seligman, AZ

#36 Oct 10, 2010
The prophecies regarding the "End Times" revealed:

“Can't Touch Dis!”

Since: Sep 10

Stroudsburg, PA

#37 Oct 11, 2010
Dan Dougherty wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! I'm just the vessel God uses. He is the One to recognize :-)
Your writings truly have me riveted.
Dan Dougherty

United States

#38 Oct 11, 2010
MsSheryl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your writings truly have me riveted.
Thanks. Nice to get a positive response. They are so few.
Dan Dougherty

United States

#39 Nov 26, 2010
Dan Dougherty

United States

#40 Feb 13, 2011
An equal opportunity spiritual offender read by THOUSANDS across the globe. May the Lord grant you the spiritual insight to see your lost state and bring you to repentance :-)

Dan D

Chicago, IL

#41 Mar 23, 2011
Catholics, Protestants Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus... ALL are on the path tio Hell!

Truthsayer777

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#42 Oct 4, 2011
from New Zealand to Pakistan - His Truth is marching on!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min kent 691,983
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... 9 hr Frindly 4
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Dec 10 Goldie Barbosa 1,752
News Pope wants better translation of phrase on temp... Dec 9 Frindly 6
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Dec 7 Mr goody two shoes 256,266
need help with bus ticket (Feb '11) Dec 7 Jose 39
Holy Days of Obligation Dec 7 Chet 1
More from around the web