United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

The great fall of mainline Protestantism into apostasy:

www.scribd.com/doc/22629976/They-Shall-Re ...
Dan Dougherty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

The myths of global warming shattered!
Dan Dougherty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

The soon-to-come events that will lead up to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ!

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

What are you so wound-up about it for?
If it happens, it happens.
RealTessie

Hamburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Sol wrote:
What are you so wound-up about it for?
If it happens, it happens.
Hi Sol, I don't worry about it either, tho I see Dan's point. You can't worry about something you have no control over. End of world comes, it comes.
Dan Dougherty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

RealTessie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sol, I don't worry about it either, tho I see Dan's point. You can't worry about something you have no control over. End of world comes, it comes.
Well, you won't be saying that or take such a complacent attitude when it happens.

Sol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

Dan Dougherty wrote:
Well, you won't be saying that or take such a complacent attitude when it happens.
Oh? Please: tell us what YOU think we'll be saying or doing.
Dan Dougherty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

Sol wrote:
<quoted text>Oh? Please: tell us what YOU think we'll be saying or doing.
Hopefully, you will be crying out to the Lord in repentance and asking His forgiveness. It will be a time of great sorrows that is coming upon this planet. You can pretend "WE are the world, we are the children..." all you want. Only those who are born again by the Spirit of God are His sons and daughters. The majority will suffer through the Apocalypse and still refuse to repent from their idolatrous ways. Now is the time to fully surrender your will and life to the Lord Jesus Christ and obtain His mercy. Tomorrow will not come for everyone.

Since: Aug 10

Hamburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Dan Dougherty wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you won't be saying that or take such a complacent attitude when it happens.
Dan, I never said I'm complacent - I'm really saying nobody knows when the end will come so why waste time trying to guess? That's all.
Dan Dougherty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

RealTessie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, I never said I'm complacent - I'm really saying nobody knows when the end will come so why waste time trying to guess? That's all.
I see. But I feel one should be spiritually prepared for it. Even our Lord advised us to live our lives as though it could come at any day/time.

Hamburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Dan Dougherty wrote:
<quoted text>I see. But I feel one should be spiritually prepared for it. Even our Lord advised us to live our lives as though it could come at any day/time.
Well, agreed, but I have to find a different church, the RC one is NOT for me - any suggestions? and thanks.
big deal

Monroe, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

So: he created the universe just so he could bash the shit out of us (earthquakes, floods, fires, hurricanes, et.al.), and torture us forever if we don't 'lockstep' with his craving for worship?

That's. One. Sick. F**ker.
Dan Dougherty wrote:
Hopefully, you will be crying out to the Lord in repentance and asking His forgiveness. It will be a time of great sorrows that is coming upon this planet. You can pretend "WE are the world, we are the children..." all you want. Only those who are born again by the Spirit of God are His sons and daughters. The majority will suffer through the Apocalypse and still refuse to repent from their idolatrous ways. Now is the time to fully surrender your will and life to the Lord Jesus Christ and obtain His mercy. Tomorrow will not come for everyone.
Dan Dougherty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

RealTessie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, agreed, but I have to find a different church, the RC one is NOT for me - any suggestions? and thanks.
My personal preference: Independent Baptist or any church that encourages you to bring a Bible. I wouldn't give 2 cents to any church that discourages its members from doing so. Just a rule of measuring up who has nothing to hide.
Dan Dougherty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

big deal wrote:
So: he created the universe just so he could bash the shit out of us (earthquakes, floods, fires, hurricanes, et.al.), and torture us forever if we don't 'lockstep' with his craving for worship?
That's. One. Sick. F**ker.
<quoted text>
"Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men" St. Paul.

It is us who are in the wrong. It is a loving and forgiving God that sent His Son to take the wrath meant for us. God did not have to do this. He is well within His sovereign rights to destroy us.

The world is going to go through a great time of sorrows because the majority will refuse the GIFT of salvation offered by the Lord.

You are lost and confused but God can bring you out of it and save you, my friend.

May the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless you with eternal life!
big deal

Monroe, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

Dan Dougherty wrote:
It is a loving and forgiving God that sent His Son to take the wrath meant for us. God did not have to do this. He is well within His sovereign rights to destroy us.
@$$ki$$er. Like I said: he created us so he could f**k with us, give us diseases, earthquakes, and all the other stuff, and THEN demand we worship him or he'll torture us forever?

He supposedly created everything, so why does he do this? Why doesn't he solve/fix everything he's done to us?
The world is going to go through a great time of sorrows because the majority will refuse the GIFT of salvation offered by the Lord.
'offering' us a gift to save us from everything he's been DOING to us to begin with... Say it slooowly to yourself a few times and maybe it'll finally get through to you how braindead that sounds.
You are lost and confused but God can bring you out of it and save you, my friend.
Go die slowly.
May the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless you with eternal life!
I am already promised eternal life no matter what. The bible says so. He'll be busy torturing me all during it because he's a sick ***k.

Hamburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Dan Dougherty wrote:
<quoted text>My personal preference: Independent Baptist or any church that encourages you to bring a Bible. I wouldn't give 2 cents to any church that discourages its members from doing so. Just a rule of measuring up who has nothing to hide.
Dan Dougherty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

big deal wrote:
<quoted text>
@$$ki$$er. Like I said: he created us so he could f**k with us, give us diseases, earthquakes, and all the other stuff, and THEN demand we worship him or he'll torture us forever?
He supposedly created everything, so why does he do this? Why doesn't he solve/fix everything he's done to us?
<quoted text>
'offering' us a gift to save us from everything he's been DOING to us to begin with... Say it slooowly to yourself a few times and maybe it'll finally get through to you how braindead that sounds.
<quoted text>
Go die slowly.<quoted text>
I am already promised eternal life no matter what. The bible says so. He'll be busy torturing me all during it because he's a sick ***k.
Your anger and rage are nothing new. You are not hurting or upsetting me. You are the one in torment, with no peace of mind. Admit you are the one wrong with God, then surrender ALL to His will. Only then will you experience peace and eternal salvation.

Sol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

"It is the will of Landru."

Hamburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Dan Dougherty wrote:
<quoted text>Your anger and rage are nothing new. You are not hurting or upsetting me. You are the one in torment, with no peace of mind. Admit you are the one wrong with God, then surrender ALL to His will. Only then will you experience peace and eternal salvation.
Dan, just for your info - I myself will admit anything I've ever done, but I don't like being LIED about. You know who did it, NOT you - but the 3 stooges. I defy anyone to trace that mowlawn post, and I'm not interested in who actually did it, just want all to know it wasn't me. This I admit is getting boring! Anyway, have a good day :)
Dan Dougherty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

RealSher wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, just for your info - I myself will admit anything I've ever done, but I don't like being LIED about. You know who did it, NOT you - but the 3 stooges. I defy anyone to trace that mowlawn post, and I'm not interested in who actually did it, just want all to know it wasn't me. This I admit is getting boring! Anyway, have a good day :)
Um, you lost me. Not sure what you are referring to?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Roman Catholic Church Forum right now

Search the Roman Catholic Church Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min marge 532,440
'Bullying' of the Catholic Church is just one m... 34 min galler 1
Saving Catholic Schools 49 min larry 1
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 1 hr Quadratus 947
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Shamma 199,498
U.S. Religious Leaders Embrace Cause of Immigra... 4 hr MrCracka 1
Rebel Catholic priest who was too conservative ... 5 hr galler 1
•••
•••