spiritual coordinations
Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Were the Allied Forces heroes of World War II (1939-1945) or simply public servants? Are firefighters heroes or simply paid strong-men?

Any job that requires risk is taken by people with some form of courage and hence heroes.

If we keep this small measure of parity in mind, we can imagine decorating Christmas trees of single colors, alternating between years (i.e., green, red, blue, pink, white, etc.) since, after all, all good things and ideas have their own special spiritual tone.

Does this sort of spiritual contour consideration reflect the multi-tasked spiritual value of the oxymoron-spiritual Hollywood (USA) movie "Mystic Pizza" (1988)?

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
forgive. pretty sure i know why god shows up in... 8 hr HOLY POSSESSION 1
:) yea don't i know but. yea. ok heaven 9 hr real thomas smile 1
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 10 hr Curious 1,732
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Tue Tom Fontaine 42
News Church to host - Evening with Mary' Sep 18 The Bible Student 2
News Monday Morning Brief | Poland crowns a painting... Sep 18 Kim Jong Un 1
More from around the web