Pinoys in NY prepare for Calungsod's sainthood

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABS-CBN News

The San Pedro Calungsod Organizing Committee in New York is busy preparing for the Filipino martyr's official recognition to sainthood in October.

Comments
41 - 60 of 206 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

A blood-eating religion cannot be saints!!! God prohibits its consumption since the ancient times up to the present:

"Eat no food that has been offered to idols; eat no blood; eat no animal that has been strangled; and keep yourselves from sexual immorality. You will do well if you take care not to do these things. With our best wishes" (Acts 15:29, Today's English Version).

Therefore, even to be proud of someone who ate blood is to defy the commandments of God!!! Get out from the Catholic religion!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

The Roman Catholic pope, their theologians, and saints are not at par with the entire Iglesia ni Cristo when compared!!! Why??? Because while the pope cannot understand the dogma of the Holy Trinity, the whole of the Iglesia ni Cristo understand it as a false doctrine!!! Here's the proof, a statement from Jesuit priest, C.F. Blount, as stated in his book The Blessed Trinity:

"the dogma of the Blessed Trinity is a mystery in the fullest sense" .... "it cannot be proved by reason,... nay, it cannot be even be proved to be possible"

[Rev. C.F. Blount, S.J., The Blessed Trinity (London: Catholic Truth Society), p.2.]

To the Catholic pope as well as to "Pedo" Calungsod, the dogma of the Blessed Trinity is a mystery!!! The matter is not understood by them!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Telling the truth and sharing it to the public is not pride but an act of saving!!! It is pride when something is discovered false and, yet, Catholics and Protestants still cling to falsity!!! An example is the following truth which the spurious religions continue to oppose:

"We read the Gospels and the book of Acts in the light of our understanding of the pre-existence and the incarnation of God the Son. However, the early Christians had no such concepts in their minds. They had no doctrine of the deity of Christ ..."

Reference: Ladd, George E. The Young Church: Acts of the Apostles, p. 48. London: Lutterworth Press; New York and Nashville: Abingdon Press, 1964.

The first-century Christians (Iglesia ni Cristo) were never of the belief that Christ is God!!! But the Catholics, Protestants, and Jehovah Witnesses perverted this biblical truth!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

It is not biblically correct to worship the image of "Pedo" Calungsod!!! God prohibits the worship of idols!!! Their worship is not pleasing before the Lord. God strictly prohibits the worship of graven images:

"You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image-any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; You shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me." (Ex. 20:3-5, Ibid.)

Hence, those who include in their worship the bowing down or kneeling in front of idols or images are committing a grave sin before God. There is no doubt that the Lord God strictly prohibits idol worship.

After reading this, let us examine the evidences presented and come to the most logical conclusion--the worship of idols and images is forebidden by the Lord. We should reject any religion that teaches and promotes worship of graven images.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Here's a part of Roman Catholic and Protestant false doctrines, how the teaching that the Holy Spirit is God came about!!! Catholic author, the Rev. Clement H. Crock, provides this information:

"In 381, at the Council of Constantinople, it was defined that it is an article of faith that the Holy Ghost is God."

Reference:(Crock, Clement H. Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206. Nihil Obstat: Arthur J. Scanlan, STD. Imprimatur: Patrick Cardinal Hayes. New York: John F.

Roman Catholic and Protestant teachings are but man-made concoctions!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Last September of this year, I posted the following grandiose and beautiful chapels dedicated to God by the Iglesia ni Cristo and 15 in all:

1. In the Nueva Era Resettlement Project of the Iglesia ni Cristo in Veruela, Agusan del Sur, three were decicated to God.
2. Barotac Nuevo, Iloilo South.
3. Libertad, Romblon.
4. Rajal, Pangasinan East.
5. Acharon, Cotabato South.
6. Mahayahay, Misamis Occidental.
7. Liskeb, Bacnotan, La Union.
8. Pila, Laguna.
9. Bataraza, Palawan South.
10. Tiposu, Urdaneta City, Pangasinan East.
11. Bebeladan, El Nido, Palawan.
12. San Alejandro, Sto. Domingo, Nueva Ecija South and
13. Payatas, Metro Manila Central.

Meanwhile, in the continent of North America, one was dedicated to God in Kent, Washington, U.S.A.!!! Another one was dedicated to the Almighty in Toronto Central, Eastern Canada!!! And here's some of the cahpels dedicated to God for the month of October 2012:

1. Locale of Mararigue, San Manuel, Isabela West.
2. Locale of San Isidro, Rosario, Batangas.
3. Locale of Pinaod, Bulacan North.
4. Locale of Alamada, Maguindanao.
5. Locale of Mulanay, Quezon South.
6. Locale of Canda, Quezon West.
7. Locale of Sipit, Butuan, Agusan del Sur.
8. Locale of Borlan, Zamboanga Central.

THE CONSTUCTION OF GRANDIOSE AND BEAUTIFUL CHAPELS BY THE TRUE CHURCH INCLUDING PURCHASES HAVE NOW BREACHED THE 200 MARK!!! FROM JULY 27, 2011 UP TO THE END OF OCTOBER 2012, MORE THAN 210 CHAPELS WERE ALREADY DEDICATED TO GOD ALTHOUGH THE END OF THE YEAR IS STILL A FEW MONTHS AWAY!!!

Do you have that??? Do you have that??? Do you have that???

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
Last September of this year, I posted the following grandiose and beautiful chapels dedicated to God by the Iglesia ni Cristo and 15 in all:
1. In the Nueva Era Resettlement Project of the Iglesia ni Cristo in Veruela, Agusan del Sur, three were decicated to God.
3. Libertad, Romblon.
8. Pila, Laguna.
Meanwhile, in the continent of North America, one was dedicated to God in Kent, Washington, U.S.A.!!! Another one was dedicated to the Almighty in Toronto Central, Eastern Canada!!! And here's some of the cahpels dedicated to God for the month of October 2012:
THE CONSTUCTION OF GRANDIOSE AND BEAUTIFUL CHAPELS BY THE TRUE CHURCH INCLUDING PURCHASES HAVE NOW BREACHED THE 200 MARK!!! FROM JULY 27, 2011 UP TO THE END OF OCTOBER 2012, MORE THAN 210 CHAPELS WERE ALREADY DEDICATED TO GOD ALTHOUGH THE END OF THE YEAR IS STILL A FEW MONTHS AWAY!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
I've become a huge fan of yours! You always post helpful and intelligent things, not superstitious nonsense as some do. Best of luck to you :)
Concerned_

Höst, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

I don't believe in Saints but I believe in people like Mother Theresa who helped a lot of people in India.

I've never heard about Ka Lungsod. Is he one of those local commie organizers who are against the government?
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
I've become a huge fan of yours! You always post helpful and intelligent things, not superstitious nonsense as some do. Best of luck to you :)
Sherlayne,

Thanks for your nice compliments!!! May your tribe increase!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Concerned_ wrote:
I don't believe in Saints but I believe in people like Mother Theresa who helped a lot of people in India.
I've never heard about Ka Lungsod. Is he one of those local commie organizers who are against the government?
Concerned,

Calungsod was the 17 years old guy who accompanied a Roman Catholic priest, Sanvictores, to Guam when the island was administered by the church during colonial times from the Philippines!!! Both of them were killed by the Chamorro natives who resented Catholicism and Her landgrabbings in the Marianas!!!

The graven images now being sold by Catholics in the Philipines is not the real Calungsod but that of another 17 years old who acted as his model!!! The model is from Oton, Iloilo, Philippines!!! To worship Calungsod is therefore to worship the model!!!

And it is funny!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Saints will be enough to lead all sinners & dysfunctional like you to look saintly in the whole Philippines come October. The World will be talking good about the Philippines, not corruption.
Viva Philippines!
Lol,

Corruption in the Philippines is Roman Catholic-based!!! Priests collect tithes from the beguileds although they have no right to preach!!! Worse, they preach the dogma of the Holy Trinity without understanding and none of the Catholic authorities understand anything at all as evidenced by this admission:

"The Trinity is a wonderful mystery. No one understands it. The most learned theologian, the holiest Pope, the greatest saint, all are mystified by it as a child of seven."

Reference:[Martin J. Scott, S.J., God and Myself, Nhil Obstat: Arthurus J. Scanlan, S.T.D., Imprimatur: Joannes Cardinalis Farley (P.J. Kenedy and Sons, 1917), pp. 118-119.]

Low I.Q. teachers produce low I.Q. students and as a result, dismal I.Q.'s are expressed through corrupt practices and crimes!!! Look at the Roman Catholic priests and Protestant ministers for their low I.Q are expressed in child rapes and molestations including the smuggling of ivories from endangered animals!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Roman Catholics should stop worshipping "Pedo" Calungsod for God hates the worship of other gods!!! The practice of kneeling in front of graven images by Catholics is not pleasing before the Lord. God strictly prohibits the worship of graven images:

"You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image-any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; You shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me." (Ex. 20:3-5, NKJV)

Hence, those who include in their worship the bowing down or kneeling in front of idols or images are committing a grave sin before God. There is no doubt that the Lord God strictly prohibits idol worship.

After reading this, let us examine the evidence presented and come to the most logical conclusion--the worship of idols and images is forebidden by the Lord. We should reject any religion that teaches and promotes worship of graven images.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Concerned_ wrote:
I greatly admired Mother Teresa also because of all the help she gave to others in need. Even when she expressed her doubts, it only made me realize how human she was. She truly was a wonderful role model.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

..WE ARE ''ALL''..Saints'..in a way,here...eh...

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sherlayne,
Thanks for your nice compliments!!! May your tribe increase!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
I never give false compliments; may the God of all of us bless you abundantly! You seem to be a truly loving person :)
towncrier

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
3. Libertad, Romblon.
8. Pila, Laguna.
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Have this heretic?

Lies and Heresies of Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ)

http://catholicteachings1.blogspot.com/2012/0...
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

towncrier wrote:
<quoted text>
Have this heretic?
Lies and Heresies of Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ)
http://catholicteachings1.blogspot.com/2012/0...
Towncrier,

Why not produce your priests and Catholic defenders before the Iglesia ni Cristo ministers for a debate??? You can no longer fool the world for our teachings are now aired at NET 25 and INCTV!!! You can no longer twist the facts such as your dogma that Christ is God:

" ... Although these Aramaic-speaking Jewish believers saw Jesus as the prophet of God, they did not consider him to be ontologically divine."

" ... Bagaman ang mga mananampalatayang Judiong ito na nagsasalita ng Aramaiko ay nakita si Jesus bilang propeta ng Diyos, hindi nila ipinalagay na siya ay likas na Diyos (ontologically divine)."

Reference:(The First Coming: How the Kingdom of God Became Christianity, p. 13. New York: Random House, 1986.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
I greatly admired Mother Teresa also because of all the help she gave to others in need. Even when she expressed her doubts, it only made me realize how human she was. She truly was a wonderful role model.
Sherlayne,

The works of Teresa while in the slums of Calcutta were indeed commendable but the matter is enough!!! She failed to enter the true Church of Christ:

"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

"....the Church of Christ today must be in nature, in power, in teaching, what it was when it served men through the twelve apostles. It is to this Church that all are obliged to belong in order to be saved. Those people who, though doubtful, deliberately refuse to join it, cannot be saved."

Reference:(Father Smith Instructs jackson, pp. 60-61)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Castin

Madagascar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Brod Elias,

GOOD JOB!

Castin
Toamasina, Madagascar
dog spelled backwards

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
By the deeds rather than by your words shall you know them. Is there a bigger way of worshipping God than to cherish his creation? And this is in the act of charity!
And charity does not belong to any confession. Everybody who claims anything else is therefore no servant of God (to give something a commonly understood name), especially those ego-stroking cults as the INC-Company is one.
See what they are trying to implant into your brain: hatred and dubious ideals! But let them do so, for they are disqualifying themselves. Each open mind can see that.
The base motives of cults like the INC-Company are eye-catching. But base motives are the nature of all organised faiths, religions, cults or how you want to name them.
Donīt let yourself be blinded and influenced by the fact that millions and billions of people are followers of organised religions! Use your own brain and donīt allow others to make your decisions!
Never join any of those earmarked religions! Nobody needs those organisations, for if you cannot find God in your heart, you wonīt find him anywhere. No matter somebody might tell you!
And take your time!
Believe is like love: both canīt be forced
Is there at all more somebody can do than to dedicate and devote his life to his fellow man?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Roman Catholic Church Forum right now

Search the Roman Catholic Church Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 533,017
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min No-Doubt 199,975
Lesbian Fired by Catholic Food Pantry Files Suit 9 min Sherlayne 17
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 33 min Quadratus 1,034
Priest aims to find Catholic mission church per... (Jul '09) 3 hr bacon hater 35
First Australian Bishop Charged With Child Sexu... Sat Stan Dandyliver 2
Christmas in July kicks off to help local soup ... Jul 26 nigonnig crime 3
•••
•••