Brother on sex charges flees to Sri L...

Brother on sex charges flees to Sri Lanka

There are 19 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Nov 25, 2012, titled Brother on sex charges flees to Sri Lanka. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

A former Catholic brother is hiding in a Sri Lankan tea plantation after facing hundreds of sexual abuse charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

Elias

Australia

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Sri Lanka gives refuge to known paedophiles like Arthur C Clarke....no surprises here...
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Elias wrote:
Sri Lanka gives refuge to known paedophiles like Arthur C Clarke....no surprises here...
This is the reason that Puke is so obsessed with cocaas and dickas. His close male relatives must have abused him as a child. Very common phenomena amongst these Muslims( Thullukans included)as they are not encouraged to mix with females who are not family members.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Elias wrote:
Sri Lanka gives refuge to known paedophiles like Arthur C Clarke....no surprises here...
Com'on... he's white, he's catholic, he's living on a plantation... people of his profile are usually given the machete treatment and no prisoners are taken. Can only hope...
Godfrey

Oldbury, UK

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Elias wrote:
Sri Lanka gives refuge to known paedophiles like Arthur C Clarke....no surprises here...
are you muslim or Christian???
Godfrey

Oldbury, UK

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>This is the reason that Puke is so obsessed with cocaas and dickas. His close male relatives must have abused him as a child. Very common phenomena amongst these Muslims( Thullukans included)as they are not encouraged to mix with females who are not family members.
are you north indian?? your name sound like some higher caste person from india.
Rauf Lala

Europe

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Elias wrote:
Sri Lanka gives refuge to known paedophiles like Arthur C Clarke....no surprises here...
you are a Malaysian pig . right
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy

Mentone, Australia

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Rauf Lala wrote:
<quoted text>you are a Malaysian pig . right
You secretly eat the pig?
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYes!
Elias

Australia

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Joe Schmoe wrote:
Hey - don't insult Pigs!
Somehow I don't think that's mean't as a compliment for me, enjoy your christmas ham.
Elias

Australia

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Rauf Lala wrote:
<quoted text>you are a Malaysian pig . right
Why would you call your fellow muslims pigs rauf? unless of course you want to come clean and just tell people you are a malayali
Elias

Australia

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
Com'on... he's white, he's catholic, he's living on a plantation... people of his profile are usually given the machete treatment and no prisoners are taken. Can only hope...
Unfortunately if he has money then he'll be allowed to stay. Much like the hey dad actor hiding in Singapore and the Blewitt character hiding in Indonesia.
Punc

Markham, Canada

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately if he has money then he'll be allowed to stay. Much like the hey dad actor hiding in Singapore and the Blewitt character hiding in Indonesia.
Thalivar coudnt hide, the demala pakaya was hunted down and decapitated ne? LOL
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>are you north indian?? your name sound like some higher caste person from india.
Sharma is a Brahman name. Yes I Am Brahman. An ethnic Tamil Brahman from Jaffna Sri Lanka.
In North India it is Sharma Shastri etc. However Tamil Brahmans will either still retain the original name Sharma Shastri or mostly use the Tamil version Sarma. Sastri Iyer etc.
I Am keeping it very simple the origins of all Indian/Sri Lankna Tamil Brahmans is bascially the same despite them now belonging to various sects subsects, ethnic groups and speaking different languages. This happened as they moved from their ancient heartland/homeland in Northwest India and gradually settled in various parts of India and ultimately even in the Tamil areas of Sri Lanka and became part and parcel of the major ethnic group in the region. Thisis a very simpe version.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#14 Nov 28, 2012
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text> Sharma is a Brahman name. Yes I Am Brahman. An ethnic Tamil Brahman from Jaffna Sri Lanka.
In North India it is Sharma Shastri etc. However Tamil Brahmans will either still retain the original name Sharma Shastri or mostly use the Tamil version Sarma. Sastri Iyer etc.
I Am keeping it very simple the origins of all Indian/Sri Lankna Tamil Brahmans is bascially the same despite them now belonging to various sects subsects, ethnic groups and speaking different languages. This happened as they moved from their ancient heartland/homeland in Northwest India and gradually settled in various parts of India and ultimately even in the Tamil areas of Sri Lanka and became part and parcel of the major ethnic group in the region. Thisis a very simpe version.
who cares paraya?
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Punc wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares paraya?
He cares Musim pig and Iam replying to him and not to you a low life convert
Punc

Markham, Canada

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>He cares Musim pig and Iam replying to him and not to you a low life convert
I asked your sister, she said even she dont care. so take it somewhere else id!ot brahmin paraya.
shailash

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2012
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text> Sharma is a Brahman name. Yes I Am Brahman. An ethnic Tamil Brahman from Jaffna Sri Lanka.
In North India it is Sharma Shastri etc. However Tamil Brahmans will either still retain the original name Sharma Shastri or mostly use the Tamil version Sarma. Sastri Iyer etc.
I Am keeping it very simple the origins of all Indian/Sri Lankna Tamil Brahmans is bascially the same despite them now belonging to various sects subsects, ethnic groups and speaking different languages. This happened as they moved from their ancient heartland/homeland in Northwest India and gradually settled in various parts of India and ultimately even in the Tamil areas of Sri Lanka and became part and parcel of the major ethnic group in the region. Thisis a very simpe version.
Nice.... you are better then most brahmins as you are true to yourself & tamils. tamils are blessed to have ppl like you.
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Elias wrote:
Sri Lanka gives refuge to known paedophiles like Arthur C Clarke....no surprises here...
He will eventually be drafted to Srilankan army, joining fellow rapists and murderers. or even the cabinet.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 30, 2012
how abt fckg a virgin this weekend
I won't mind few shots either
Curry Muslim

Bayswater, Australia

#20 Nov 30, 2012
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>You secretly eat the pig?
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYes!
so many ugly indians live in chatswood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 688,810
Common Colloquialism? Fri rstrats 2
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Oct 16 Sid 1,745
oppose being microchipped Oct 15 Guardian Angel 1
News Former Colorado priest accused of sex abuse (Mar '09) Oct 15 Momma redd 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Oct 14 The Worlds Bigges... 256,291
Catholic Saints Emulate Christ in Vegetarian Diet (Aug '06) Oct 13 Abel John 12
More from around the web