What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

There are 84839 comments on the www.christianpost.com story from Apr 19, 2008, titled What Divides Catholics and Protestants?. In it, www.christianpost.com reports that:

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.christianpost.com.

Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

#82649 Aug 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Fmr
Make me get lost
YOU DO NOT OWN this forum.
<quoted text>
Neither do you!
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

#82650 Aug 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Fmr
Make me get lost
YOU DO NOT OWN this forum.
<quoted text>
Yeah right!
Native from Pa

United States

#82651 Aug 31, 2012
Fmr
I never said I did BUT you act like you do by telling me to get lost. WHO ARE YOU to tell anyone on here to get lost?
Get a clue I can post just as you can and nothing you can do about it.
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you!
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

#82652 Aug 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Fmr
I never said I did BUT you act like you do by telling me to get lost. WHO ARE YOU to tell anyone on here to get lost?
Get a clue I can post just as you can and nothing you can do about it.
<quoted text>
You are NOT the boss!
Native from Pa

United States

#82653 Aug 31, 2012
Fmr
Neither are u the BOSS so back off and leave me alone. I can be here as much as I want. Go and campaign since your RON PAUL is losing.
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

#82655 Aug 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Fmr
Neither are u the BOSS so back off and leave me alone. I can be here as much as I want. Go and campaign since your RON PAUL is losing.
FOOL!
Native from Pa

United States

#82656 Aug 31, 2012
Reported for abuse
All you do is come in here and abuse
Do you abuse others?
<quoted text>
FOOL!
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

#82657 Aug 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Reported for abuse
Do you abuse others?
<quoted text>
Your post is garbage!
Native from Pa

United States

#82658 Aug 31, 2012
FM
you are the one coming in here EVERYDAY and abusing and the post speak for themselves. Why call names? Are you a CHILD? If you are does your mom and dad know you are in here? Do they know you bully others and call people names? Get some help !!!!
<quoted text>
Your post is garbage!
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

#82659 Aug 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
FM
you are the one coming in here EVERYDAY and abusing and the post speak for themselves. Why call names? Are you a CHILD? If you are does your mom and dad know you are in here? Do they know you bully others and call people names? Get some help !!!!
<quoted text>
G F Y
Native from Pa

United States

#82660 Aug 31, 2012
FMR
You really are a child. You act like a bully and attack me for NO REASON and so I have sent all your post this evening to a mod that can see for themselves they have a CHILD bully on their hands. I will pray for you cause you sure do have alot of ANGER inside of you that Ron Paul lost. You are very immature.
Native from Pa

United States

#82661 Aug 31, 2012
One more thing since you are so IMMATURE and cannot converse with someone without BULLYING and calling names I am going to say good night to you. You may want to grow up and stop being so immature it makes you look bad. You act like a person that is back in the school yard and you are not getting your way so you decide to cuss and be immature and name call.
Praying for ya
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

#82662 Aug 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
FMR
You really are a child. You act like a bully and attack me for NO REASON and so I have sent all your post this evening to a mod that can see for themselves they have a CHILD bully on their hands. I will pray for you cause you sure do have alot of ANGER inside of you that Ron Paul lost. You are very immature.
Alex Jones would have confronted you anyway for selling out to Mitt Romney!
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

#82663 Aug 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
FMR
You are a liar!
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

#82664 Aug 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
One more thing since you are so IMMATURE and cannot converse with someone without BULLYING and calling names I am going to say good night to you. You may want to grow up and stop being so immature it makes you look bad. You act like a person that is back in the school yard and you are not getting your way so you decide to cuss and be immature and name call.
Praying for ya
Praying already backfired on you!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#82665 Aug 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Reported for abuse
Do you abuse others?
<quoted text>
If you report everyone who thinks you're nuts, day in and day out, is it unreasonable to expect the moderators to conclude everyone thinks you're nuts?
Native from Pa

United States

#82666 Aug 31, 2012
FMR
I am NOT voting for Mitt so not sure where you got that from.
Who I vote for is NOT your business and you should NOT attack someone just cause they do NOT vote like you do. SHAME ON YOU. My prayers NEVER backfire. Now grow up cause you act like a child NOT an adult.
You sound like a baby WAAAAA WAAAA Ron Paul lost Waaaa sheesh!!!
<quoted text>
Alex Jones would have confronted you anyway for selling out to Mitt Romney!
Native from Pa

United States

#82667 Aug 31, 2012
15th
I have one mod I send stuff to and they DO listen. So you may want to be careful you do NOT speak for others. 15th would your Priest be okay with how you treat me on a daily basis? Oh ya, forgot your catholic that was a stupid question.
see ya later
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
If you report everyone who thinks you're nuts, day in and day out, is it unreasonable to expect the moderators to conclude everyone thinks you're nuts?
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

#82668 Aug 31, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

#82669 Aug 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
FMR
I am NOT voting for Mitt so not sure where you got that from.
Who I vote for is NOT your business and you should NOT attack someone just cause they do NOT vote like you do. SHAME ON YOU. My prayers NEVER backfire. Now grow up cause you act like a child NOT an adult.
You sound like a baby WAAAAA WAAAA Ron Paul lost Waaaa sheesh!!!
<quoted text>
Yes it did backfire because your praying had NO effect on everyone else at all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Harlot-BeastOfRev... 687,352
Asherah Fri Seeker of truth 1
Common Colloquialism? Fri rstrats 1
forgive. pretty sure i know why god shows up in... Sep 20 HOLY POSSESSION 1
:) yea don't i know but. yea. ok heaven Sep 20 real thomas smile 1
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Sep 20 Curious 1,732
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
More from around the web