MSNBC Gives Soap Box to Left-Wing Nun Warning of...

There are 2 comments on the Jun 15, 2012, Free Republic story titled MSNBC Gives Soap Box to Left-Wing Nun Warning of.... In it, Free Republic reports that:

Interviewing Sister Simone Campbell, executive director of the liberal Catholic group NETWORK , on her Thursday MSNBC show host Andrea Mitchell touted the organization's effort "to rally opposition to Paul Ryan's proposed health care cuts" with a nationwide "Nuns on the Bus" tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Mary Beth Hall

Stafford, VA

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Having been taught by nuns all my life I say, Good for them! In Cathoilc churches all over our country it's the nuns that truely understand families and what they go through on a daily basis. They not only teach our kids but are there for them in times of strief. The priests are busy running the parish and not as involved with the families day to day. Paul Ryan, although Catholic himself, has lost the true meaning of Catholicism. The church helps the poor. The church feeds the poor. The church cloths the poor and the church follows what Jesus has said we do through The Beatitudes. Perhaps Mr. Ryan needs a re-fresher course.
ralph

Tully, NY

#2 Oct 9, 2012
these poor misguided woman have no realization that the greatest threat to their religion comes from the liberal left who seek to destroy GOd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Robert F 584,502
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Theosis 217,459
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 4 hr Elijah 2,145
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 5 hr barry 84,080
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 8 hr Fathers Word 1,382
Share your joy of being Catholic (Jul '07) 15 hr NitaM53 48,952
News Lawsuit alleges California ex-priest abused 2 boys 15 hr vtaadam 3
More from around the web