The Catholic Church's angry Christmas

Dec 27, 2012 Full story: Salon 41

For the holidays this year, the Catholic Church chose to give the world the gift of bizarre, alienating and utterly missing the point rhetoric.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1 Dec 27, 2012
The CC does not value women. Women need to walk away from this political institution and never look back.

Why can't women see that they have a hatred of them so deep that it is blinding?

Not being allowed in the governance of an institution SHOULD be the FIRST clue.

Walk away ladies with your middle finger proudly displayed!
PAUL shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#2 Dec 28, 2012
..THE GOOD Nun's ,here....I...and many other Women,children and men...GAVE Alot for and of MERRY-CHRISTMAS....Thankyou's. ..yada u u...eh...(+)
PAUL shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
The CC does not value women. Women need to walk away from this political institution and never look back.
Why can't women see that they have a hatred of them so deep that it is blinding?
Not being allowed in the governance of an institution SHOULD be the FIRST clue.
Walk away ladies with your middle finger proudly displayed!
....hymmmmmm..a FALSE-NAME of (-)...HATRED,here..???...!!eh. .you lacking..self-esteem...??

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#4 Dec 28, 2012
PAUL shykora ARTs wrote:
<quoted text>....hymmmmmm..a FALSE-NAME of (-)...HATRED,here..???...!!eh. .you lacking..self-esteem...??
I have plenty of self esteem.

To have low self esteem a woman would be a member of a male misogynistic phallic worshipping corporation called The Roman Catholic Church. I am certainly not a member of that "boys club"!
PAUL shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have plenty of self esteem.
To have low self esteem a woman would be a member of a male misogynistic phallic worshipping corporation called The Roman Catholic Church. I am certainly not a member of that "boys club"!
..dhen ..vhy soooooooooooooo much SELF-HATE,here..???...eh
PAUL shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#6 Dec 28, 2012
.....and you's are NOT a member of the Roman Catholic Church...???....wow..vow...HYP ROCRITE...pointing..hiding.... .you....FALSE-NAMEs...COWARD.. .here...eh..

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have plenty of self esteem.
To have low self esteem a woman would be a member of a male misogynistic phallic worshipping corporation called The Roman Catholic Church. I am certainly not a member of that "boys club"!
Morgana 9 - I'm with you all the way. I honestly believe the RCC displays all those annoying-looking, plaster statues of their "Mediatrix" in an attempt to say: "Look! We value a WOMAN!" Simpletons.

By the way, I really enjoy all your posts :)
Ocean56

AOL

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
I have plenty of self esteem.
To have low self esteem a woman would be a member of a male misogynistic phallic worshipping corporation called The Roman Catholic Church. I am certainly not a member of that "boys club"!
Exactly, Morgana, I have plenty of high self-esteem too. That's what allowed me to kick all of the toxic, anti-woman baggage of the Catholic Church to the curb over 20 years ago with NO regrets whatsoever.

The church hierarchy seems to be rather angry that more people are REJECTING their regressive doctrines and policies. Too bad for them. Any church that would deny the use of reliable contraception for preventing unwanted pregnancy, is guilty of MANY acts of shielding pedophile priests, and that treats women as second class citizens doesn't deserve acceptance. It deserves REJECTION, and a healthy dose of contempt.

Rejection and contempt are ALL the Catholic Church will ever get from me, since IMO that is all it will ever deserve.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Morgana 9 - I'm with you all the way. I honestly believe the RCC displays all those annoying-looking, plaster statues of their "Mediatrix" in an attempt to say: "Look! We value a WOMAN!" Simpletons.
By the way, I really enjoy all your posts :)
Yep!!! And that statue represents a woman doing "exactly" as she was told......by "males"

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Morgana, I have plenty of high self-esteem too. That's what allowed me to kick all of the toxic, anti-woman baggage of the Catholic Church to the curb over 20 years ago with NO regrets whatsoever.
The church hierarchy seems to be rather angry that more people are REJECTING their regressive doctrines and policies. Too bad for them. Any church that would deny the use of reliable contraception for preventing unwanted pregnancy, is guilty of MANY acts of shielding pedophile priests, and that treats women as second class citizens doesn't deserve acceptance. It deserves REJECTION, and a healthy dose of contempt.
Rejection and contempt are ALL the Catholic Church will ever get from me, since IMO that is all it will ever deserve.
Funny....they think because you kicked aside the "male hierarchy" of the CC you have no self esteem!!! LOL....the bullshit just keeps getting better and making them half nuts!!! At least it is "entertaining"!!!
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#11 Dec 29, 2012
..SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ..Self-HATE...With a fak-FALSE-Name,here...
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#12 Dec 29, 2012
...MANY,Many Catholic WOMEN,are ..LOVED...LOV'yha....New Year....
Proud catholic woman

Mississauga, Canada

#13 Dec 29, 2012
The catholic church gave everyone the truth this Christmas.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!!! And that statue represents a woman doing "exactly" as she was told......by "males"
You said it!
Ocean56

AOL

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
Funny....they think because you kicked aside the "male hierarchy" of the CC you have no self esteem!!! LOL....the bullshit just keeps getting better and making them half nuts!!! At least it is "entertaining"!!!
Yep. For me, it really IS entertaining to watch the male hierarchy of the Catholic Church throwing verbal tantrums because they're LOSING power by the year.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Proud catholic woman wrote:
The catholic church gave everyone the truth this Christmas.
...amen sister...AMEN...eh...(+)...LOV 'yha...GOD Bless...shalom..salom
Hmmm

East Brookfield, MA

#17 Dec 30, 2012
Sometimes it's rewarding to stick around and to continue to be a burr under the old patriarchal hierarchy's saddle.

The old virgin/whore image of women in the Church needs to be changed from the inside. Personally, I sort of enjoy watching Rome try to bring uppity women to heel. The Curia will find out that it's like herding cats.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#18 Dec 30, 2012
...WHY ARE ..So many Catholic-Women ..soooooooooooooooooo happy..???.....
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

#19 Jan 1, 2013
paul SHYKORA arts wrote:
...WHY ARE ..So many Catholic-Women ..soooooooooooooooooo happy..???.....
Because the clergy are only interested in men.
What

Aldrich, MO

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Morgana, I have plenty of high self-esteem too. That's what allowed me to kick all of the toxic, anti-woman baggage of the Catholic Church to the curb over 20 years ago with NO regrets whatsoever.
The church hierarchy seems to be rather angry that more people are REJECTING their regressive doctrines and policies. Too bad for them. Any church that would deny the use of reliable contraception for preventing unwanted pregnancy, is guilty of MANY acts of shielding pedophile priests, and that treats women as second class citizens doesn't deserve acceptance. It deserves REJECTION, and a healthy dose of contempt.
Rejection and contempt are ALL the Catholic Church will ever get from me, since IMO that is all it will ever deserve.
What a bunch of Satanic feminist garbage! Read a Bible ignorant one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min truth 542,360
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dragnet52 202,115
i want to know if this was wrong 16 hr anne 1
Power of the Catholic Church slipping in Philip... (Mar '13) 23 hr ELIAS IBARRA 161
Can Syria's Christians Survive? (Aug '12) 23 hr Sur 13 Beat 25
Saint of the Day thread (May '10) Wed MichelleMC 2,453
Sisters Rescuing Women from Sex Trades Tue ELIAS IBARRA 20
•••

Roman Catholic Church People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••