Maynardville woman dies in Union Coun...

Maynardville woman dies in Union County wreck

There are 29 comments on the wate.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Maynardville woman dies in Union County wreck. In it, wate.com reports that:

For 1.2 billion Catholics, the election of Pope Francis was history in the making.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wate.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Anybody know what happened?
rip

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 15, 2013
sonya wolfinbarger.
Marty Cook

Corryton, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Just let it go trust me this is bad enough. please find something else to talk about.
Curious

Knoxville, TN

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Well excuse the hell outta me for askin a simple question. just wanted to know what happened on a road i travel every damn day!
just sayin

Corryton, TN

#5 Mar 16, 2013
yea nosey she had a wreck find someone else to talk bout smart ass !!!!!!!!!!1
Curious

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Wow guess "Just sayin" is feelin a lil bit guilty...wasnt aware I was talkin bout anybody! But hey if you need attention SMART ASS look somewhere else
Who Knows

Knoxville, TN

#8 Mar 19, 2013
She went to sleep, ran out of the road, and hit a tree and didn't survive the accident..nothing abnormal about it. Probably hard to think about it or read about it..so please don't anyone make any disparging remarks.
Curious

Knoxville, TN

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Who Knows wrote:
She went to sleep, ran out of the road, and hit a tree and didn't survive the accident..nothing abnormal about it. Probably hard to think about it or read about it..so please don't anyone make any disparging remarks.
Thank you so much for the info. May God bless the family and help them during this time
country

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Curious wrote:
Well excuse the hell outta me for askin a simple question. just wanted to know what happened on a road i travel every damn day!
Sonya wolfenbarger 41. Its was a single car crash that's all I know. Its bad when u can't ask a simple question and get a straight answer somebody has to snap at ya. And I know I'd call somebody noisy on her like the person down below u did.. seems like the only ones they'll let u talk about are the ones that died on drugs, but yet that ain't right either their ppl too.
local

Maryville, TN

#11 Mar 20, 2013
I think this is this most outrageous thing I have ever seen this lady had a family children maybe a husband brother sister etc. and all you want to know is what happen why did she crash was it drugs or alcohol well you stupid moron not all people who operate a vehicle in this community is a bad person so if you can't say something nice about a person please keep your comments to yourself!!!!!!!!! This is a traggic situation for someone I am sure so I will end this by asking everyone to pray for her family and pray for the people who wants to make unnessary remarks or statement about people who are no longer here to answer.. I am sure she is watching over these silly folks and thinking lol Uh!!!!!
read

Corryton, TN

#12 Mar 21, 2013
local wrote:
I think this is this most outrageous thing I have ever seen this lady had a family children maybe a husband brother sister etc. and all you want to know is what happen why did she crash was it drugs or alcohol well you stupid moron not all people who operate a vehicle in this community is a bad person so if you can't say something nice about a person please keep your comments to yourself!!!!!!!!! This is a traggic situation for someone I am sure so I will end this by asking everyone to pray for her family and pray for the people who wants to make unnessary remarks or statement about people who are no longer here to answer.. I am sure she is watching over these silly folks and thinking lol Uh!!!!!
The news clearly stated drugs were involved.
PICKER

Knoxville, TN

#13 Mar 21, 2013
she was my daughter in law,she had a operation last week and had some pain pills in her possession,she was a mother of 3 babies and a wonderful person i will miss,just pay for the family,like we would for yours if u were in this situation,thanks
PICKER

Knoxville, TN

#14 Mar 21, 2013
meant pray
really

United States

#15 Apr 9, 2013
What road was this on?
old school friend

Corryton, TN

#16 Apr 9, 2013
she was beautiful and sweet i always had a crush on her ,
a terrible loss
Big B

Knoxville, TN

#17 May 19, 2013
Sonya Wolfinbarger. was a great kid growing up, and beautiful, at least she can RIP because that jrek not with her..That piese shit she was marry to is a low down as they come he not worth the air he breath, Sonya's Mother got the kids where they need to be, He is a drunk and a pill head won't pay his rent and kub be on him about messing with the meter, HE IS WORTHLESS
Big B

Knoxville, TN

#18 May 19, 2013
PICKER wrote:
she was my daughter in law,she had a operation last week and had some pain pills in her possession,she was a mother of 3 babies and a wonderful person i will miss,just pay for the family,like we would for yours if u were in this situation,thanks
Your son is WORTHLESS ... Sorry to say that but its the truth

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 May 19, 2013
local wrote:
I think this is this most outrageous thing I have ever seen this lady had a family children maybe a husband brother sister etc. and all you want to know is what happen why did she crash was it drugs or alcohol well you stupid moron not all people who operate a vehicle in this community is a bad person so if you can't say something nice about a person please keep your comments to yourself!!!!!!!!! This is a traggic situation for someone I am sure so I will end this by asking everyone to pray for her family and pray for the people who wants to make unnessary remarks or statement about people who are no longer here to answer.. I am sure she is watching over these silly folks and thinking lol Uh!!!!!
I just find this whole thing tragic :(
picker

Knoxville, TN

#20 May 21, 2013
big b i now who u r u a piece of garbage too,iheard u at church,tellin u been clean for so may days u r a liar,if u don't like this come and see me, i would talk about a pill head if i was you
Economist

Buffalo, NY

#21 May 21, 2013
It is no wonder that the south is a bible belt. How can 20 people on this thread appear to be so stupid?

Picker is a real piece of work--paragon of the good ole boy tradition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min LAWEST100 654,367
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... 1 hr Frijoles 15
legitimate? 1 hr just asking 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr yehoshooah is a N... 253,993
News Winnipeg-born priest makes the case for Mother ... 7 hr Mother Theresa Sp... 1
Who is allowed to walk me down the isle at my R... 21 hr Posting as myself 3
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Sat nOgOd 1,764
More from around the web