Six men suing the Catholic church for...

Six men suing the Catholic church for alleged sexual abuse

There are 7 comments on the CNews story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Six men suing the Catholic church for alleged sexual abuse. In it, CNews reports that:

A group of men from a northwestern Ontario First Nations community are suing a Winnipeg-based Roman Catholic order and others to seek redress for alleged sexual abuse they suffered at the hands of their community priest as young boys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNews.

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Nov 5, 2012
This story sounds like a bunch of bu....it. I often wonder what it is the priest's were looking for in Anishnawbe children. I know another group of men who sued the Catholic Church run school and they got 20 million, 10 men, so each man got 2 million dollars.

These people did not use the Government's program, they sued privately like those in the story.

I saw that guy who sued the Roman Catholic Church and he was full of bu....it. My brother lied too, he said he sucked the Principal's peter. If they did that, then the kids including me were prisoners in a reform school and I should get more for been in Pelican Falls Indian Residential School for 5 and 3/4 years UNTIL I escaped. I am still wanted. Hahahahahahaha!

Back to Harry. He said the Priest would bring out the best food, and the anal touching, finally the deep penetrations with his peter. A lot of pumpkin peter smell.

As a man myself; I could not do what they say about these Priests, its just to filthy dirty to corn hole another man. The Priest must be crazy for sh.. holes.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#2 Nov 5, 2012
8:28 pm, Monday, November 5, 2012:
RE: Six men suing the Catholic church for alleged sexual abuse
..... Is anyone prosecuting these 6 men and most other victims for keeping that lawbreaking secret for so many years instead of helping the police AT THE TIME to collect enough evidence for a conviction in court of all lawbreakers? Thus ensuring that there would be, and were, more, many more victims later!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Nov 5, 2012
QUITTNER wrote:
8:28 pm, Monday, November 5, 2012:
..... Is anyone prosecuting these 6 men and most other victims for keeping that lawbreaking secret for so many years instead of helping the police AT THE TIME to collect enough evidence for a conviction in court of all lawbreakers? Thus ensuring that there would be, and were, more, many more victims later!
The police can't charge them i.e. the RC Priests because they are agents of the Canadian Government and Indian Agent and his Indian Act.

I know I suffered very much in there. I got whipped bare bum 'til me bum was bleeding, couldn't walk or urinate how swollen my genitalia was. Still remember clearly what Mr. Ula Zolkan did to me.

I still favour sue for peace tactics and the big fertilizer bomb perhaps a 45 gallon drum size of the silver metallic stuff, 40 pounds of propane a couple sticks of dynamite at Mojika Dam mooooooobooooooom!!! A couple months of no electricity would teach the CN Government a lesson.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#4 Nov 5, 2012
9:21 pm, Monday, November 5, 2012:
..... You wrote, in part: The police can't charge them i.e. the RC Priests because they are agents of the Canadian Government and Indian Agent and his Indian Act....
..... Probably the RCMP was available in the area where you suffered, and perhaps your then going to the RCMP could have helped.
..... Are you still suffering? If so then perhaps some medical people, and s lawyer, can help you. But make sure that any money you would have to spend is going to be worth spending, given the probable results of your efforts. GOOD LUCK, and BE HAPPY!
MICHAEL

Canada

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Just another story. One of tens of thousands regarding the roman catholic church clergy abusing children worldwide.

1) This was not a mistake by these priests.

2) These sex crimes were not oversights.

3) It was not a misjudgment by these priests.

This was a blatant consipiracy of silence systematically covered up by top church officials to actively conceal the truth, to protect the church not our children. These sinful crimes are NOW only being addressed because the number of cases became so overwhelming the church had to come clean.

An organization that claims to be the advocates of morality.

Wake up catholics........and stop being so silent.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 Nov 6, 2012
MICHAEL wrote:
Just another story. One of tens of thousands regarding the roman catholic church clergy abusing children worldwide.
1) This was not a mistake by these priests.
2) These sex crimes were not oversights.
3) It was not a misjudgment by these priests.
This was a blatant consipiracy of silence systematically covered up by top church officials to actively conceal the truth, to protect the church not our children. These sinful crimes are NOW only being addressed because the number of cases became so overwhelming the church had to come clean.
An organization that claims to be the advocates of morality.
Wake up catholics........and stop being so silent.
The question is? Why do they corn hole children? What is the pleasure. I lived with 375 Anishnawbec children when I was incarcerated at Pelican Falls Indian Residential School at Hudson, Ontario. I used to want to corn hole my mates too, their tiny bums were so innocent and so sexy that I wanted to drive my peter into them, some even invited me to do that especially in the showers when its wet, but I didn't try corn holing my mates. Remember I am want of the students in that reform school. I saw the supervisors peeking into the showers to see which one had the most appealing bum. i was never invited to the principal's den.

To tell you the truth. I really believe the corn holing did happen, but I can honestly say also that the kids that went into the den's never exhibited that itchy, sore and used anal syndrome, but they claimed to have been corn holed, they said it feels good.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Finally the far sight. I think they are lying about the corn hole incidents. The kids that would be taken to the dens would come back happy with slippery hips and just happiness. I was there 5 nd 3/4 years until I escaped, just walked away got on the passenger train and went home. Police never came for me, I wonder why. I think I was mad because they whipped me for little mistakes while others were sexually assaulted i.e. corn holed by supervisor's with swollen peters for the lusciousness little bums, beautiful little bums I like them too often laying in my comfy bed thinking of the little bums I saw so many. I even saw Stanley Baxter's little pale colored bum, his looked really inviting also, sometime the kids would touch my bum and it felt good.

I will describe how Stanley Baxter's bum look like, its pale, real curvy and luscious looking. Hahahahahaha! I got one on him.

Again! I saw no sexual assault only the slippery hips, happiness and they said the Priest did have sex with them including peter penetrations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min kent 691,983
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... 9 hr Frindly 4
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Dec 10 Goldie Barbosa 1,752
News Pope wants better translation of phrase on temp... Dec 9 Frindly 6
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Dec 7 Mr goody two shoes 256,266
need help with bus ticket (Feb '11) Dec 7 Jose 39
Holy Days of Obligation Dec 7 Chet 1
More from around the web