Trying to Reach Pax :)
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Baby grandson arrived by C-section Oct. 11 - BIG and perfect boy - 8 lbs., 15 oz.! Talk about love at first sight!

Pax, I hope you're doing well - I've missed you. Husband in hosp. again (COPD) but slowly improving. May be home in 1 or 2 days. I'm lonely without him. God bless you and Catholic Girl :)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Who you need to try and reach is the Lord Jesus Christ!

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#3 Oct 18, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
YOU should talk! Take your own advice.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU should talk! Take your own advice.
Well Sheryl, at least I don't make thread after thread calling as much attention to myself as I possibly can.

I have taken my own advice and you hate me for it. Because I tell you the truth, I have become your enemy.

Have you never read Scripture?

...should not a people seek their God?"

You look for all your answers through humans. Humans can not save you, only God can.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#5 Oct 18, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Sheryl, at least I don't make thread after thread calling as much attention to myself as I possibly can.
I have taken my own advice and you hate me for it. Because I tell you the truth, I have become your enemy.
Have you never read Scripture?
...should not a people seek their God?"
You look for all your answers through humans. Humans can not save you, only God can.
YOU deny truth. And I don't need attention. I tell personal things to friends here; you don't have to read them.

Because I tell the truth, you have made ME your enemy. I'm not looking for any person to "save" me. I pray to ONE and look to ONE for help and that's God only. I don't even pray to saints; God is the only Savior.

Who's going to save you from your ultra-hard heart?

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 18, 2012
DayStorm, I wish you well. I know you won't accept that, but I wish it for you anyway. Religion is getting to me again and I need another break. Anyway, religion is not God.

You're better off speaking only to people who believe exactly as you do.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#7 Oct 18, 2012
..HERE ..We go again...with sooooooooooooooooooo much ..Hate....again....eh...!!!!.. .eh..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#8 Oct 18, 2012
DAY STORM You's..stocking..stocking..... .....her....eh...whew

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#9 Oct 18, 2012
Paul, who was talking to you? Not I. Nor am I stalking. Who's hating? I wished DayStorm well, didn't you see that? I don't think that's a bad thing.

And, I repeat - you have NO stuttering or speech problem, why are you pretending?

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#10 Oct 18, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
You may be right, I honestly don't know. No more arguing. I'll be the better person and once again, wish you well. Now watch all the hate icons I get - some religious forum :(

I think sometimes that religion, which is NOT God, is evil - I hope I'm wrong. Look at all the "religious peoples'" angry remarks. Do you think that makes others want to follow suit?
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#11 Oct 18, 2012
..YOU's are soooooooooooooooooo (-) negative....you WANT TO FIGHT..!!!...HEY Go do some..selling...giving-out for Christmas....eh.....and,....Is you's LIFE-SO-LOST,here..???...eh..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#12 Oct 18, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
...yes...or some Zen...etc...eh...(+)...eh

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#13 Oct 19, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..YOU's are soooooooooooooooooo (-) negative....you WANT TO FIGHT..!!!...HEY Go do some..selling...giving-out for Christmas....eh.....and,....Is you's LIFE-SO-LOST,here..???...eh..
Duh...you don't know me. Think what you wish. Your opinion doesn't have an impact on anything. You're incoherent again - drugs or alcohol?

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 19, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right, I honestly don't know. No more arguing. I'll be the better person and once again, wish you well. Now watch all the hate icons I get - some religious forum :(
I think sometimes that religion, which is NOT God, is evil - I hope I'm wrong. Look at all the "religious peoples'" angry remarks. Do you think that makes others want to follow suit?
Why do you advise me to seek Jesus anyway? Wouldn't it make you happier to see someone consigned to hell?

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#15 Oct 19, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
DAY STORM You's..stocking..stocking..... .....her....eh...whew
Who are you saying wears stockings? Paul, time to sober up.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#16 Oct 20, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
...agree...eh..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#17 Oct 20, 2012
..DAY STORM....GLOBAL REACH...$$$...PHilantropy....A RT...Speech-Therapy...the Queen has me Art-Works'...eh..influence..ye s..yes...the GOOD/bad Pope will be getting Me...Art-Card's,too...(+)...I' s send out ''LOVE''..NOT Her type of stocking...booooo..hooo.me..so rry for me self...bah humbug..

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#18 Oct 20, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>...yes...or some Zen...etc...eh...(+)...eh
You follow Zen philosophy? You're not Catholic? When did you change?

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 20, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..DAY STORM....GLOBAL REACH...$$$...PHilantropy....A RT...Speech-Therapy...the Queen has me Art-Works'...eh..influence..ye s..yes...the GOOD/bad Pope will be getting Me...Art-Card's,too...(+)...I' s send out ''LOVE''..NOT Her type of stocking...booooo..hooo.me..so rry for me self...bah humbug..
Perhaps if you'd speak coherently, I'd understand what you try to say.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#20 Oct 20, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..HERE ..We go again...with sooooooooooooooooooo much ..Hate....again....eh...!!!!.. .eh..
You're butting in again! I wasn't talking to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min waaasssuuup 687,232
forgive. pretty sure i know why god shows up in... 20 hr HOLY POSSESSION 1
:) yea don't i know but. yea. ok heaven 22 hr real thomas smile 1
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 22 hr Curious 1,732
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Tue Tom Fontaine 42
News Church to host - Evening with Mary' Sep 18 The Bible Student 2
News Monday Morning Brief | Poland crowns a painting... Sep 18 Kim Jong Un 1
More from around the web