St. Rita School in Fairfax closing; parents vow fight

There are 1 comment on the Marin Independent Journal story from Feb 28, 2013, titled St. Rita School in Fairfax closing; parents vow fight. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Rev. Kenneth Weare, Pastor at Saint Rita School, poses for a photo at the school in Fairfax, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

terry

Pinole, CA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
What happened to this school? When I taught science there in the 90's parents were banging down the doors to get their kids in. Volunteer parents build a high-school level science lab. We have PhD scientists today from that program. We taught organic chem to eighth graders. As we did back then, you can always turn around decreasing enrollment with energy, skill, focus, and a plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Eric 218,251
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Anthony MN 586,261
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,469
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 1 hr State the Obvious 219,932
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 4 hr Sherlayne 84,139
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... 8 hr Jim the Hoax Denier 15
News Woman excommunicated from Catholic Church calls... 9 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
More from around the web