SSPX will save the Church
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
towncrier

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Nov 13, 2012
www.sspx.org

The ONLY way to save the faith and the Church!
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#2 Nov 14, 2012
..BAH HUMBUG...The ''Roman-Catholic-Church''..is soooooooooooooooo..POWERFUL,he re...$$$$...eh...
towncrier

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Nov 17, 2012
If they are so powerful how come the faction of the SSPX is growing stronger?
towncrier

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Nov 17, 2012
The Church of Vatican II: the lamps are going out all over Europe

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-...

Restore the faith. Get with the SSPX!
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#5 Nov 18, 2012
......IT IS ..Sooooooooooooooooooooooo $$$...Powerful.....I's do Know dhis,here...eh...
planrweb

Canada

#6 Nov 19, 2012
I have not been a Catholic for since before V2. But my extended family is sitting on both sides of the SSPX debacle. What is so clear is that the SSPX are full of individualistic pride and rightousness, exactly like other protestants. The one good strength of the Catholic church is the acceptance of obedience and humility - knowing that one does not know all.
Fred

London, UK

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Well, obedience is very good and humility is very good, too. There have to be precisions, though. Absolute obedience is the lot of a slave, not that of any real Christian, and the Church does not ask absolute, unconditional obedience but rather says that it is very, very bad. You must NEVER obey a Superior if his orders are against the Faith. You have the right to question him and if his answers are not persuasive and you feel his orders are against the Faith you MUST not obey him. Humility is always good, provided your 'humility' is not a cover for servile and false 'obedience'. All that is Catholic Doctrine and the FSSPX has always in the past kept those principles in mind, particularly when Archbishop Lefebvre ran the show. Now, under the rule of Bishop Bernard Fellay, the principles seem to be blurred and the anti-Modernist basis of the FSSPX seems undermined - the slippery slope to ruin.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Church is imploding - nothing can save it now.
SHYKORA ART s paul

Calgary, Canada

#10 Nov 21, 2012
..the GOOD/bad Roman Catholic Church...is ..changing and evolving,here...$$$....YES.... yada u u...
SHYKORA ART s paul

Calgary, Canada

#11 Nov 21, 2012
...ANOTHER...100 YEAR's,plus... as the same church-entity....eh...(+)...(
Thomist

Lota, Australia

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Only the Catholic Church has Christ's mandate:

All four promises to Peter alone:

"You are Peter and on this rock I will build My Church." (Mt 16:18)

"The gates of hell will not prevail against it."(Mt 16:18)

I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven." ( Mt 16:19)

"Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven." (Mt 16:19). Later to the Twelve

The Church is "the pillar and bulwark of the truth (1 Tim 3:16)." St. Paul says also, "through the Church the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places (Eph 3:10)." The Church teaches even the angels! This is with the authority of Christ! We are redeemed by Christ’s Passion and Death (heaven was opened); we are not saved until we co-operate with Him

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Thomist wrote:
Only the Catholic Church has Christ's mandate:
All four promises to Peter alone:
"You are Peter and on this rock I will build My Church." (Mt 16:18)
"The gates of hell will not prevail against it."(Mt 16:18)
I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven." ( Mt 16:19)
"Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven." (Mt 16:19). Later to the Twelve
The Church is "the pillar and bulwark of the truth (1 Tim 3:16)." St. Paul says also, "through the Church the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places (Eph 3:10)." The Church teaches even the angels! This is with the authority of Christ! We are redeemed by Christ’s Passion and Death (heaven was opened); we are not saved until we co-operate with Him
Why pay attention to Paul?
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#14 Nov 25, 2012
paul shykora arts wrote:
......IT IS ..Sooooooooooooooooooooooo $$$...Powerful.....I's do Know dhis,here...eh...
..yes..world -wide,here..eh...$$$...(the GOOD,The bad and the ugly...

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 26, 2012
I wonder who's gonna save yada u?
shykora arts PAUL

Calgary, Canada

#16 Nov 26, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..BAH HUMBUG...The ''Roman-Catholic-Church''..is soooooooooooooooo..POWERFUL,he re...$$$$...eh...
..yes...MERRY CHRISTMAS....(+)...Sellng lots of me ART-Work's...Joy....eh...shalo m....salom yada u u...

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 26, 2012
yada yuck!
PAUL SHYKORA ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#18 Nov 27, 2012
SHYKORA ART s paul wrote:
..the GOOD/bad Roman Catholic Church...is ..changing and evolving,here...$$$....YES.... yada u u...
...yes.....eh...(+)..yada u u

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Fred wrote:
Well, obedience is very good and humility is very good, too. There have to be precisions, though. Absolute obedience is the lot of a slave, not that of any real Christian, and the Church does not ask absolute, unconditional obedience but rather says that it is very, very bad. You must NEVER obey a Superior if his orders are against the Faith. You have the right to question him and if his answers are not persuasive and you feel his orders are against the Faith you MUST not obey him. Humility is always good, provided your 'humility' is not a cover for servile and false 'obedience'. All that is Catholic Doctrine and the FSSPX has always in the past kept those principles in mind, particularly when Archbishop Lefebvre ran the show. Now, under the rule of Bishop Bernard Fellay, the principles seem to be blurred and the anti-Modernist basis of the FSSPX seems undermined - the slippery slope to ruin.
Right you are - blind faith would be foolish and can do a lot of harm. I'm glad you posted this; it can raise awareness. I think most leaders are sincere but sometimes one has to be cautious.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Nov 27, 2012
oral roberts, this is for you - I don't believe Mr. "yada u" makes cards or anything else. One has to know how to spell in order to do that. Note: "Looser" instead of "loser".

I think he needs a girlfriend, don't you?
David Mueth

Columbia, MO

#22 Dec 1, 2012
I agree that the SSPX is the only force which can RESTORE THE CHURCH. Please see http://wdsublog.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min kent 699,482
News Religious leaders say ICE raid hurt community 1 hr Constitutional Pr... 42
News Saint's Day: Pope to buy 3,000 ice creams for h... 19 hr South Knox Hombre 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Mon David 256,396
News Suspended Catholic deacon accused of child porn... Apr 20 godblessthatdeacon 2
News Consolidated elementary school in NE Oakville t... Apr 20 cant trust Trustees 1
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Apr 19 Wisdom of Ages 1,783