As pope steps down, chief rabbi lauds...

As pope steps down, chief rabbi lauds Vatican-Israel ties

There are 3 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Feb 11, 2013, titled As pope steps down, chief rabbi lauds Vatican-Israel ties. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

At age 85, pope Benedict announces his resignation, becoming the first pontiff since Middle Ages to quit; Metzger praises pope's inter-religious outreach, says relations between Israel, Vatican have never been better.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Infamy

Aledo, IL

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Bring back Pius the XII !!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Bring back King George the III!
Athiest

Holon, Israel

#4 Feb 17, 2013
get rid of them all they are evil, incite hatred and even ignore the massacres of their own constituents as Christians are the most persecuted religion (by others) in the world from my understanding. Not many left in the ME now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Frijoles 230,379
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min phooey 603,279
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 3 hr Barnsweb 84,401
News A scandal deferred (Apr '06) 3 hr Michael 16
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 5 hr Paul Porter1 421
priviledged 8 hr Catholic24 2
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 9 hr nOgOd 1,689
More from around the web