|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..DAYStorm..You's got alot of GOOD Pointer's..even though I's DO NO 100% agree here...eh... BUT, I's DO NOT viciously......-A-T-T-A-C-K-.. ... yOU's...eh..
...okay...eh..GOD Bless on ''our'' Canadian THANKSgiving..eh...
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

..KENHUNT Is sooooooooooooooooo right/correct,here....She is so ..evil..self-hatred....SICK... .on and on....feel'n sorry for meself...NARCISSTIC.....Bi...p sycho..just ''really-read'' her post ..comments',here...
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..KENHUNT Is sooooooooooooooooo right/correct,here....She is so ..evil..self-hatred....SICK... .on and on....feel'n sorry for meself...NARCISSTIC.....Bi...p sycho..just ''really-read'' her post ..comments',here...
...yha ..like...whew.....eh..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..OH I have sooooooo much ..POWER,here...then,yha, then...H-E-A-L...Theyself...Li er....(-)..
...wheww...sooooooooooooo much.....POWER....eh...hhhhaaa a..ha...
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nothing but a superstitious, scared old fool. Be careful, or I might do to you what Jesus did to the fig (?) tree!
Dumbbell. I have so much POWER.
...ahh??...Vhaat??..sooooooooo much POWER...VHAT??...suicidle....l ost...angry..blaming othewr's..........God HATE's'' ME''........ON..ON..And ..on....strange....hhaaaaa..ha !!...eh...and then ''report's you on your ''wrong''answer...coward...on and on...eh..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

..ONE JOY of being a Catholic..is the Church-self-healing...unto thyself...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>...wheww...soooooooooo ooo much.....POWER....eh...hhhhaaa a..ha...
She has no power. She's nothing but a blowhard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Bishop to Biden: Don't take communion in Colorado Springs

The Catholic Diocese of Colorado Springs has thrown down the guantlet to Vice President Joe Biden -- don't come here and expect to partake in Holy Communion.

It seems Bishop Michael Sheridan, the person in charge of Catholics in Colorado Springs, doesn't approve of Biden's stance on abortion.

The Bishop, following church doctrine, is opposed to abortion. Biden, meanwhile, has said he doesn't support the practice, but doesn't believe it should be illegal.

In 2007 Sheridan wrote: "Any Catholic politicians who advocate for abortion, for illicit stem cell research or for any form of euthanasia ipso facto place themselves outside full communion with the Church and so jeopardize their salvation. Any Catholics who vote for candidates who stand for abortion, illicit stem cell research or euthanasia suffer the same fateful consequences. It is for this reason that these Catholics, whether candidates for office or those who would vote for them, may not receive Holy Communion until they have recanted their positions and been reconciled with God and the Church in the Sacrament of Penance."

http://www.examiner.com/article/bishop-to-bid...

He should be excommunicated. He's done nothing but support evils which the Church has taught against for centuries.
Catholic Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

DayStorm wrote:
Bishop to Biden: Don't take communion in Colorado Springs
The Catholic Diocese of Colorado Springs has thrown down the guantlet to Vice President Joe Biden -- don't come here and expect to partake in Holy Communion.
It seems Bishop Michael Sheridan, the person in charge of Catholics in Colorado Springs, doesn't approve of Biden's stance on abortion.
The Bishop, following church doctrine, is opposed to abortion. Biden, meanwhile, has said he doesn't support the practice, but doesn't believe it should be illegal.
In 2007 Sheridan wrote: "Any Catholic politicians who advocate for abortion, for illicit stem cell research or for any form of euthanasia ipso facto place themselves outside full communion with the Church and so jeopardize their salvation. Any Catholics who vote for candidates who stand for abortion, illicit stem cell research or euthanasia suffer the same fateful consequences. It is for this reason that these Catholics, whether candidates for office or those who would vote for them, may not receive Holy Communion until they have recanted their positions and been reconciled with God and the Church in the Sacrament of Penance."
http://www.examiner.com/article/bishop-to-bid...
He should be excommunicated. He's done nothing but support evils which the Church has taught against for centuries.
--- I don't understand you, this is a catholic forum. You always ridicule the catholics. If you dislike us so much why do you keep coming to our posts? Your efforts to demise us has proven to be fruitless here, yet you keep on trying. Why not put your effort into better to suite your beliefs.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Catholic Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
--- I don't understand you, this is a catholic forum. You always ridicule the catholics. If you dislike us so much why do you keep coming to our posts? Your efforts to demise us has proven to be fruitless here, yet you keep on trying. Why not put your effort into better to suite your beliefs.
Greetings Catholic Girl

Peace

A good question....Why are some people so driven to disrupt or stop others? I often ask myself that question....

Peace

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings Catholic Girl
Peace
A good question....Why are some people so driven to disrupt or stop others? I often ask myself that question....
Peace
Cathy the Catholic agrees! we should not evangelize the world with the Gospel as Jesus commanded, but we should completely and blindly follow rome/vatican; the same institution that commanded Christ's crucifixion!

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
She has no power. She's nothing but a blowhard.
LOL - You don't know squat about me, of course I have no power, wouldn't want it anyway. But it seems I do have the power to get you riled so easily and I don't even try. I am at peace, why aren't you? Your religion is NOT working for you. Find one that does.

Have a good day; I have better manners than you do.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Catholic Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Catholic Girl, I realize I'm surely no saint but at least I'm not as miserable as DayStorm appears to be. YOU help people, whether they are of the same faith or not. That's how truly religious people should be :)

People with DayStorm's attitude and anger just push people further and further away. You're the type who brings people together (I warn you, Paul is NOT going to resist insulting this post). I hope all is well with you. Baby is doing great, a BIG boy :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Catholic Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is your problem? I AM a Catholoic! I was showing an article where a Catholic Bishop said Biden should not receive Communion and I agree with the Bishop. Now are you somehow better or more Catholic than this Bishop?

If you think that a Catholic in name only like Biden should receive Communion, mind you one that supports homosexuality and abortion, that's your problem, not mine!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings Catholic Girl
Peace
Peace
Would that include a person like you that is on another thread in this forum posting atheistic posts?

You're not a Catholic either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

"Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Pope says too many Catholics donít know basics of their faith

http://www.ucanews.com/2012/10/18/pope-says-t...

Yeah, like Biden!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - You don't know squat about me, of course I have no power, wouldn't want it anyway. But it seems I do have the power to get you riled so easily and I don't even try. I am at peace, why aren't you? Your religion is NOT working for you. Find one that does.
Have a good day; I have better manners than you do.
I know enough about you to know you're a trouble maker, a double speaker and a hypocritical fraud.

When you're down and out, you start WHOLE threads dedicated to asking Catholics to help you.

I think it's about time you stop seeking the help of those that can't save you, but going to the one that can.. Jesus Christ.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is your problem? I AM a Catholoic! I was showing an article where a Catholic Bishop said Biden should not receive Communion and I agree with the Bishop. Now are you somehow better or more Catholic than this Bishop?
If you think that a Catholic in name only like Biden should receive Communion, mind you one that supports homosexuality and abortion, that's your problem, not mine!
Here is one example of how you spread destruction. YOU have no right to decide who does or doesn't receive Communion. You love lording "moralities" over those whom you consider to be somehow "lower" than you, you spend all your time in harsh judgment, you are incapable of compassion, mercy, forgiveness - all the things Jesus stressed - you are not a practicing Catholic. I'm not either but I'm honest about it. You are self-righteous and heartless. Remember, that's how Jesus will judge YOU. You are very cruel and you take pleasure in telling others they will suffer/be damned. Would Jesus approve of your cold attitude? You NEVER show love in any way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one example of how you spread destruction. YOU have no right to decide who does or doesn't receive Communion. You love lording "moralities" over those whom you consider to be somehow "lower" than you, you spend all your time in harsh judgment, you are incapable of compassion, mercy, forgiveness - all the things Jesus stressed - you are not a practicing Catholic. I'm not either but I'm honest about it. You are self-righteous and heartless. Remember, that's how Jesus will judge YOU. You are very cruel and you take pleasure in telling others they will suffer/be damned. Would Jesus approve of your cold attitude? You NEVER show love in any way.
I agreed with a Catholic Bishop and I have a right as a Catholic to call out those that aren't practicing the faith and who are committing sacrilege when taking Communion.

If you support abortion and homosexuality that puts you in mortal sin. Persons who are in mortal sin can't take Communion.

Yet, every week this apostate from the Catholic faith takes Communion and merrily goes about his business of RUINING American society with the death of innocents and spreading the homosexual agenda.

I don't expect someone like you to understand. You left the faith because you have NO faith.

You only use Catholics here to listen to your sob stories while you go about on other threads bashing the faith.

I see right through you and I don't like what I have seen. You are mean to the core and duplicitous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 48,801 - 48,820 of48,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Roman Catholic Church Forum right now

Search the Roman Catholic Church Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay Teacher Files Sex Discrimination Claim Agai... 30 min Frankie Rizzo 73
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min marge 529,748
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Shamma 198,590
NPR Boosts Plight of Catholic School Teacher Fi... 6 hr Dan 3
need help with bus ticket (Feb '11) 9 hr Cody 19
An Ar EditorialAN Unjust War May Yet Yield Peace 10 hr lord levy 1
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 14 hr lides 219,829
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••