Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#50530 Oct 18, 2012
Pope says too many Catholics donít know basics of their faith

http://www.ucanews.com/2012/10/18/pope-says-t...

Yeah, like Biden!

Location hidden

#50531 Oct 18, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - You don't know squat about me, of course I have no power, wouldn't want it anyway. But it seems I do have the power to get you riled so easily and I don't even try. I am at peace, why aren't you? Your religion is NOT working for you. Find one that does.
Have a good day; I have better manners than you do.
I know enough about you to know you're a trouble maker, a double speaker and a hypocritical fraud.

When you're down and out, you start WHOLE threads dedicated to asking Catholics to help you.

I think it's about time you stop seeking the help of those that can't save you, but going to the one that can.. Jesus Christ.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50532 Oct 18, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is your problem? I AM a Catholoic! I was showing an article where a Catholic Bishop said Biden should not receive Communion and I agree with the Bishop. Now are you somehow better or more Catholic than this Bishop?
If you think that a Catholic in name only like Biden should receive Communion, mind you one that supports homosexuality and abortion, that's your problem, not mine!
Here is one example of how you spread destruction. YOU have no right to decide who does or doesn't receive Communion. You love lording "moralities" over those whom you consider to be somehow "lower" than you, you spend all your time in harsh judgment, you are incapable of compassion, mercy, forgiveness - all the things Jesus stressed - you are not a practicing Catholic. I'm not either but I'm honest about it. You are self-righteous and heartless. Remember, that's how Jesus will judge YOU. You are very cruel and you take pleasure in telling others they will suffer/be damned. Would Jesus approve of your cold attitude? You NEVER show love in any way.

Location hidden

#50533 Oct 18, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one example of how you spread destruction. YOU have no right to decide who does or doesn't receive Communion. You love lording "moralities" over those whom you consider to be somehow "lower" than you, you spend all your time in harsh judgment, you are incapable of compassion, mercy, forgiveness - all the things Jesus stressed - you are not a practicing Catholic. I'm not either but I'm honest about it. You are self-righteous and heartless. Remember, that's how Jesus will judge YOU. You are very cruel and you take pleasure in telling others they will suffer/be damned. Would Jesus approve of your cold attitude? You NEVER show love in any way.
I agreed with a Catholic Bishop and I have a right as a Catholic to call out those that aren't practicing the faith and who are committing sacrilege when taking Communion.

If you support abortion and homosexuality that puts you in mortal sin. Persons who are in mortal sin can't take Communion.

Yet, every week this apostate from the Catholic faith takes Communion and merrily goes about his business of RUINING American society with the death of innocents and spreading the homosexual agenda.

I don't expect someone like you to understand. You left the faith because you have NO faith.

You only use Catholics here to listen to your sob stories while you go about on other threads bashing the faith.

I see right through you and I don't like what I have seen. You are mean to the core and duplicitous.

Location hidden

#50534 Oct 18, 2012
Sheryl's warped idea of showing love is agreeing with the evil of abortion and homosexuality. As long as you're a pseudo Christian that will agree with her on that, then you're her best buddy.

What Sheryl needs is a wake up call. She's got one foot in the grave according to her (I don't believe it) yet she constantly gripes about God and post one anti Catholic post after another.

Until I see a change in her attitude, I will continue to do what the Bible says to do to one like her. Hand her over to Satan and let her be damned.

Avoid and shun a heretic lest they corrupt you.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#50535 Oct 18, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
I know enough about you to know you're a trouble maker, a double speaker and a hypocritical fraud.
When you're down and out, you start WHOLE threads dedicated to asking Catholics to help you.
I think it's about time you stop seeking the help of those that can't save you, but going to the one that can.. Jesus Christ.
I DO NOT LIE, get that straight! And you think God only listens to Catholics who pray? You get bent out of shape because I present questions you cannot answer. I sure as hell don't need YOUR help; you can't even help yourself! You give everybody a hard time. Speaking of frauds, since when are you following Christ's teachings?? You have nothing of substance to offer anyone. YOU need to turn to Jesus or at least His teachings. Go ahead and wallow in your hatred; it harms nobody but you. There are many kind, honest and devout people here - you are not one of them. I have more mercy on people than you could ever have. That anger and hate you carry inside is going to poison you, nobody else. Unlike you, I do not take pleasure in seeing you or anyone else suffer; I hope you get the healing faith that you need.

Location hidden

#50536 Oct 18, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO NOT LIE, get that straight! And you think God only listens to Catholics who pray? You get bent out of shape because I present questions you cannot answer. I sure as hell don't need YOUR help; you can't even help yourself! You give everybody a hard time. Speaking of frauds, since when are you following Christ's teachings?? You have nothing of substance to offer anyone. YOU need to turn to Jesus or at least His teachings. Go ahead and wallow in your hatred; it harms nobody but you. There are many kind, honest and devout people here - you are not one of them. I have more mercy on people than you could ever have. That anger and hate you carry inside is going to poison you, nobody else. Unlike you, I do not take pleasure in seeing you or anyone else suffer; I hope you get the healing faith that you need.
Sheryl, you don't care about anyone but yourself. You are an attention seeker.

I have tried kindness with you many times and what have I gotten back for it in return? You have stabbed me in the back with your malicious tongue because I won't turn my back on God's truths to support abortion or homosexuality.

If that's what it takes to be considered "kind" and "loving" to you, then count me out. Your opinion of me is inconsequential.

As Father Corapi once said, "If you aren't hated by others and persecuted for Christ's sake, you aren't doing your job as a Christian."

I am not here to be your buddy or anyone else. The truth will stand when the world falls. I want to be on the side of truth.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#50537 Oct 18, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried kindness with you many times and what have I gotten back for it in return? You have stabbed me in the back with your malicious tongue because I won't turn my back on God's truths to support abortion or homosexuality.
If that's what it takes to be considered "kind" and "loving" to you, then count me out. Your opinion of me is inconsequential.
As Father Corapi once said, "If you aren't hated by others and persecuted for Christ's sake, you aren't doing your job as a Christian."
I am not here to be your buddy or anyone else. The truth will stand when the world falls. I want to be on the side of truth.
Oh, please - since when did you try to be kind to ME? I do NOT like the idea of abortion - but it was the case of that little girl who threw me - as far as gays, I've said repeatedly that I am not their "judge" and I cannot hate them. You turned on me because of that. I am not going to lie just to say things you want to hear. The only people you're nice to is those who fully agree with all your beliefs and that's sad. In all honesty, I hate no one, not even you, though we differ greatly in beliefs. I am kind to all who treat me decently; it's as simple as that. I take no pleasure in arguing with you, whether or not you believe that. Think what you want, it is impossible for your opinion to affect me. I'm too old to care about such nonsense any more. Surely you work with or have gays in your neighborhood - what do you do - preach to them? Tell them they're an "abomination"? Don't play God - HE is the only Judge. Oh well, this subject is boring me again - I truly hope you can relax and stop feeling hatred any time a poster refuses to condemn gays. Hate me all you need to if that makes you feel better.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#50538 Oct 18, 2012
..DAY STORM....watch it,here.....eh...LOV'yha..(+). .yada u u..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#50539 Oct 18, 2012
Catholic Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
--- I don't understand you, this is a catholic forum. You always ridicule the catholics. If you dislike us so much why do you keep coming to our posts? Your efforts to demise us has proven to be fruitless here, yet you keep on trying. Why not put your effort into better to suite your beliefs.
..VHAAT??...He is doing dhis,here..???..and vhat about ...evil-HER..??...eh...you's are WRONG,here..!!!...heathet...

“Jesus, my Lord and my God.”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#50540 Oct 18, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is your problem? I AM a Catholoic! I was showing an article where a Catholic Bishop said Biden should not receive Communion and I agree with the Bishop. Now are you somehow better or more Catholic than this Bishop?
If you think that a Catholic in name only like Biden should receive Communion, mind you one that supports homosexuality and abortion, that's your problem, not mine!
Hi Daystorm,
I haven't been getting on here but was curious as to the postings here so I got on and saw Catholic girl's post to you, which surprised me. I thought she was a good Catholic and you two were getting along. In fact wasn't she the one who wanted to leave this forum because of the fighting and you encouraged her not to let the fighting discourage her from posting about her Faith, or am I thinking of you encouraging someone else? I hope you're doing well.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#50541 Oct 19, 2012
MichelleMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Daystorm,
I haven't been getting on here but was curious as to the postings here so I got on and saw Catholic girl's post to you, which surprised me. I thought she was a good Catholic and you two were getting along. In fact wasn't she the one who wanted to leave this forum because of the fighting and you encouraged her not to let the fighting discourage her from posting about her Faith, or am I thinking of you encouraging someone else? I hope you're doing well.
MichelleMC - DayStorm turned on CatholicGirl because CG and I get along. DayStorm will not be friendly with anyone who talks to me. I find that rather controlling; I wouldn't do that to others and I know you wouldn't either. But unless you want DayStorm to get mad at you, I'd advise you not to answer me :)

Hope all is well with you and yours!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#50542 Oct 19, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
MichelleMC - DayStorm turned on CatholicGirl because CG and I get along. DayStorm will not be friendly with anyone who talks to me. I find that rather controlling; I wouldn't do that to others and I know you wouldn't either. But unless you want DayStorm to get mad at you, I'd advise you not to answer me :)
greetings Sherlayne good friend

Some people are leading a Christian life to the best of their ability....

I remember a time on this thread when even the most passionate discussions were still civil and loving....They were discussions on Vatican II, some were looking for the older ways, and others for newer ways of being within the Church....

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#50543 Oct 19, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
greetings Sherlayne good friend
Some people are leading a Christian life to the best of their ability....
I remember a time on this thread when even the most passionate discussions were still civil and loving....They were discussions on Vatican II, some were looking for the older ways, and others for newer ways of being within the Church....
YOU have always been a kind soul, without exception. I adored Minnesota Mary, though we started out not getting along. She was smart and kind - whatever happened to her?

Robert, just remember - you're a love :)

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#50544 Oct 19, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as your "persecution" statement, JW's take great pride in that also.

Do you think I care about being YOUR buddy? You want to control everyone's beliefs and that's not right. The more I read, the more I see how demanding and controlling your religion is. I used to be where you are, and it is NOT God Who is guiding you, but a manmade institution with many faults. I don't care if you're a homophobe - your attitude will change nothing. I have NO interest in anyone else's sex life; I don't think about what others do behind closed doors.

If I saved your life from an oncoming train you'd still hate me because I can't/won't condemn gays. Your pope would never allow that. You MUST do and think as he says. You are trapped in an archaic, unforgiving, stagnant and ancient belief system. Oh well, do what you want...you can stagnate along with it. The saddest part is that you cannot grow. Do you think your children won't gain from the better education on these subjects today?

I know you can't accept this, but I do wish you a peaceful day.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#50545 Oct 19, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU have always been a kind soul, without exception. I adored Minnesota Mary, though we started out not getting along. She was smart and kind - whatever happened to her?
Robert, just remember - you're a love :)
Hi Sherlayne good friend....

Ah yes....Minnesota Mary. She was a good ole soul. On the conservative side, but we had good conversation here....I think she just found other things to do and tapered off of the threads....She was a loveable person....Thanks for the kindness, and back to you also....
Sherlayne

Andover, NJ

#50546 Oct 19, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sherlayne good friend....
Ah yes....Minnesota Mary. She was a good ole soul. On the conservative side, but we had good conversation here....I think she just found other things to do and tapered off of the threads....She was a loveable person....Thanks for the kindness, and back to you also....
I hope Minnesota Mary is well and happy - she deserves it. She also had the patience of a saint!
Hector

Ormond Beach, FL

#50547 Oct 20, 2012
Will the real Franck please stand up, if he has the courage.

“Jesus, my Lord and my God.”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#50548 Oct 20, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sherlayne,

Hope you're doing well. Actually, and I'm not trying to start an argument, but you and I have gotten along, and Daystorm never turned on me, so that thought never even crossed my mind. Even though you and I have different beliefs, we have gotten along, right here, and Daystorm has been kind to me. Anyway, again, I hope you and your husband are doing well.
Sherlayne

Andover, NJ

#50549 Oct 20, 2012
MichelleMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sherlayne,
Hope you're doing well. Actually, and I'm not trying to start an argument, but you and I have gotten along, and Daystorm never turned on me, so that thought never even crossed my mind. Even though you and I have different beliefs, we have gotten along, right here, and Daystorm has been kind to me. Anyway, again, I hope you and your husband are doing well.
MichelleMC, you've always been decent to me (and to everyone). I'm glad you get along with all. You are never offensive, never. Husband and I will never fully recover, but we cope as well as we can. And there are more important things - we just became grandparents for the first time - a BIG (almost 9 lb.) perfect, strong baby boy! We're thrilled beyond words. We managed to get to the hosp. by cab in time to see my son and his wife going into delivery (she had a C-section) and we stayed almost the entire day. What an experience - talk about love at first sight! Next event will be Baptism (Catholic). Don't know when, but soon.

Good to see you and I wish you the best, as always :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 8 min Just Think 1,914
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min JOEL 215,161
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 579,136
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 10 hr superwilly 219,857
Saint of the Day thread (May '10) 10 hr Sherlayne 2,557
News Clerics urge US to end family detention of immi... 15 hr Dee Dee Dee 3
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Sat nOgOd 1,563
More from around the web