Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#47543 Feb 22, 2011
Sheryl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG - are you serious???
How can YOU be serious with 20 sock puppet memberships?

Location hidden

#47544 Feb 22, 2011
St. Monica's Parishioners Killed by Somali Pirates

Jean and Scott Adam, who attended St. Monica's Catholic Church, were among four Americans shot and killed by Somali pirates, officials said Tuesday.

http://santamonica.patch.com/articles/st-moni...

Requiescat in pace! Prayers for the faithfully departed.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#47545 Feb 22, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
Jean and Scott Adam, who attended St. Monica's Catholic Church, were among four Americans shot and killed by Somali pirates, officials said Tuesday.
My dear child, You're Holy Father PopeBennieDick has instructed all our Catholic Clergy to refrain from spreading the Vatican word where animals live.

Domino Nabisco Baby!

“I hate watermelon!”

Since: Dec 10

Stroudsburg, PA

#47546 Feb 22, 2011
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
patrons against sexual temptation
* Angela of Foligno
* Catherine of Siena
* Margaret of Cortona
* Mary of Edessa
* Mary of Egypt
* Mary Magdalen
* Mary Magdalen of Pazzi
* Pelagia of Antioch
That should cover it for you...get crackin on your prayers
I'd rather pray on crack.

“I hate watermelon!”

Stroudsburg, PA

#47547 Feb 22, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
How can YOU be serious with 20 sock puppet memberships?
If you're too stupid to remember that I didn't know how to get avatars back, that's YOUR problem, dumbbell.

And look who's talking!

“I hate watermelon!”

Stroudsburg, PA

#47548 Feb 22, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
Are you really a Muslim?
resident

Elizabeth, NJ

#47549 Feb 23, 2011
Sheryl 1 wrote:
resident, you think Cruz is so great YOU go after him. Because he's catholic or wants to be one, you'll condone any type of behavior he displays. Bet you side with the pedophile priests, too, don't you? Let Cruz tell you he'd like to belt YOU if you're so crazy about him.
Hey you're the one claiming to desire him. Seriously your obsession with him is unhealthy. You have no "real" relationship with him. You only "know" him through Topix. You mentioned wanting to get revenge on another thread. Try to rile me up all you want with false accusations, it won't happen. You need to find a positive direction and not get sidetracked.

Location hidden

#47550 Feb 23, 2011
Sheryl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're too stupid to remember that I didn't know how to get avatars back, that's YOUR problem, dumbbell.
And look who's talking!
You aren't too stupid when it comes to making 20 different membership accounts ROTFLOL!

Location hidden

#47551 Feb 23, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
Please offer prayers and not wise cracks like that impostor Sheryl with a gazillion memberships!

This is not a joking matter. People died at the hands of these criminals.

Location hidden

#47552 Feb 23, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Please offer prayers and not wise cracks like that impostor Sheryl with a gazillion memberships!
This is not a joking matter. People died at the hands of these criminals.
My dear child, you're Holy Father cannot believe all the fake profiles here at Topix. You're Holy Father thought the Vatican was full of fakes but look at this place. Its enough to make a Catholic turn Protestant!

Have I blessed this month my dear child? I have 2 blessings left this February. Hurry up befor there all gone!

Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!

Location hidden

#47553 Feb 23, 2011
PopeBennieDick wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear child, you're Holy Father cannot believe all the fake profiles here at Topix.!
I can't believe yours. Satan influenced your mind to take the Pope's name and distort it like that.

Location hidden

#47554 Feb 23, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe yours. Satan influenced your mind to take the Pope's name and distort it like that.
My dear child, Satan has influenced our Holy and Sin Free Catholic Church in many ways. It is you're Holy Father's job to convince our membership otherwise. It is not my wish to convince you that I am a Holy Father because I don't give a shit!

Domino Nabisco Baby!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#47555 Feb 24, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Chapter and verse! Chapter and verse! Sounds like New Age gobbledegook that your Prot heretic teacher Hagee warned you about!
i tim 4:1-3

"Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons....forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth"

there's just one of many for ya:-)

Location hidden

#47556 Feb 24, 2011
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i tim 4:1-3
"Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons....forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth"
there's just one of many for ya:-)
PopeBennieDick 5:2-3

"And God said not only will there be shit from the bull but bull shit from the man"

Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!

“I hate watermelon!”

Stroudsburg, PA

#47557 Feb 24, 2011
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you're the one claiming to desire him. Seriously your obsession with him is unhealthy. You have no "real" relationship with him. You only "know" him through Topix. You mentioned wanting to get revenge on another thread. Try to rile me up all you want with false accusations, it won't happen. You need to find a positive direction and not get sidetracked.
resident, nice but ineffective try. He only knows ME through topix, are you forgetting that? I'm not the one obsessed, HE is and has been for a long time. Obsessed with me and gays. I'm not trying to rile you up; I have no interest in that. You only side with him because he's Catholic. If he raped an altar boy, you'd find some excuse for him. YOU go find another interest. Or have you gone to medical school? If so, where? Go analyze somebody else, you don't know me and you and I have nothing in common. I originally thought you were a nice person, and you are, but not to non-Catholics. Your "Christian charity" is highly conditional.

“I hate watermelon!”

Stroudsburg, PA

#47558 Feb 24, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't too stupid when it comes to making 20 different membership accounts ROTFLOL!
You are really slow. I told you a dozen times why I did that. Don't like it? Too bad, ditz.

“I hate watermelon!”

Stroudsburg, PA

#47559 Feb 24, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and Crud - be a MAN for a change and use your real nickname.

Location hidden

#47560 Feb 24, 2011
Sheryl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really slow. I told you a dozen times why I did that. Don't like it? Too bad, ditz.
I know, you've lied over a thousand times about it and it's still a lie.

Can't take the heat sweetheart, stay out of the kitchen whiner.

Location hidden

#47561 Feb 24, 2011
Sheryl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and Crud - be a MAN for a change and use your real nickname.
I am using my real nickname. I am you as you are me as we are altogether. I have as many as you do, remember?

I am only one of your many.
Economist

New York, NY

#47562 Feb 24, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
I am using my real nickname. I am you as you are me as we are altogether. I have as many as you do, remember?
I am only one of your many.
"I am only one of your many."

That sounds like you are channelling god talkin to the Greeks.

You are as cheesy as a feta sandwich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Alex WM 202,152
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr truth 542,873
Saint of the Day thread (May '10) 7 hr MichelleMC 2,454
Catholics In Philippines Turn To Church To Cope... (Nov '13) 23 hr ELIAS IBARRA 55
Filipino bishops: We will strip Catholic status... (Aug '12) Fri ELIAS IBARRA 427
Claims against teacher resurface (Oct '06) Thu __a_w_a_w_ 158
Thank the Lord Thu Son of God 1
•••

Roman Catholic Church People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••