Share your joy of being Catholic

PopeBennieDick

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#47574 Feb 25, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not give a blessing because you are cursed. When you stop acting like a heathen, give yourself over to some humility and prayer, convert yourself back to Christ and His one true Church, stop making a fool of yourself imitating the Pope, then you may be able to offer someone a blessing.
Id quot circumiret, circumveniat. Those are words of wisdom for you my dear child.
Imitating the Pope? Good God my dear child. Where have you been? You have not herd that you're Holy Father, PopeBennieDick is the Pope? Oh! I forgot. You are a Protestant and I would not expcet you to know this!

Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#47575 Feb 25, 2011
PopeBennieDick wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitating the Pope? Good God my dear child. Where have you been? You have not herd that you're Holy Father, PopeBennieDick is the Pope? Oh! I forgot. You are a Protestant and I would not expcet you to know this!
Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!
You seem to have me confused with someone else.

You're a fool who doesn't even know how to spell heard. Why not take some time off and enroll yourself in an educational program that teaches the basic ABCs?

PopeBennieDick

Location hidden

#47576 Feb 25, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have me confused with someone else.
You're a fool who doesn't even know how to spell heard. Why not take some time off and enroll yourself in an educational program that teaches the basic ABCs?
My dear child, my fingers type two fast to spel words corectly. It is knot important that I spel words corectly as long as you no what eye mean. You accused me of knot being the Pope. I say to u, prove to me that eye am knot the Pope!

eye am the reel Holy Father, PopeBennieDick. There is know written law of God that says the Pope must spel!

Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!

“I hate watermelon!”

Since: Dec 10

Stroudsburg, PA

#47577 Feb 25, 2011
PopeBennieDick wrote:
<quoted text>
Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!
Dear PopeBennie,

SherylReal is Crud, as I'm sure you know. I sent his "threat" to Topix, but I believe they have too many complaints to get to each and every one of them. I don't care anyway. I exposed Crud for what he is.

Just asking, do you think he's run off with Neeeeeeeeta?

Location hidden

#47578 Feb 25, 2011
Sheryl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear PopeBennie,
SherylReal is Crud, as I'm sure you know. I sent his "threat" to Topix, but I believe they have too many complaints to get to each and every one of them. I don't care anyway. I exposed Crud for what he is.
I'm you. I'm another one of your personalities! This one is the true Catholic.

PopeBennieDick

Location hidden

#47579 Feb 25, 2011
Sheryl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear PopeBennie,
My dear child, I just wish that Cruzader69 would come back with his old profile. I am so sick of all the fakes on this thread. The next thing that will happen is people will be calling their Holy Father, PopeBennieDick a fake. Let me assure you that the Roman Catholic Church is not fake and as long as I am their Pope we will have business as usual!

God bless you my dear child and may you find gas at $3.00 a gallon.

Domino Nabisco Baby!

Location hidden

#47580 Feb 25, 2011
PopeBennieDick wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear child, I just wish that Cruzader69 would come back with his old profile. I am so sick of all the fakes on this thread. The next thing that will happen is people will be calling their Holy Father, PopeBennieDick a fake. Let me assure you that the Roman Catholic Church is not fake and as long as I am their Pope we will have business as usual!
Domino Nabisco Baby!
Hey, I thought you liked fakes since you are one yourself.

Location hidden

#47581 Feb 25, 2011
PopeBennieDick wrote:
<quoted text>
Domino Nabisco Baby!
That ain't gonna happen dopedick!

As soon as Obama gets out of the White House we might stand a chance. He's too busy destroying the DOMA while America continues to lose economic power and the Middle East implodes.

Your little ole' gas crisis don't matter to him!

Location hidden

#47582 Feb 25, 2011
Sheryl1 has 1,737 post since December of 2010. Add up all her other Sheryl fake memberships on Topix and you will see what a freaking lunatic we have on our hands.

The mental case never sleeps!

PopeBennieDick

Location hidden

#47583 Feb 25, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
That ain't gonna happen dopedick!
As soon as Obama gets out of the White House we might stand a chance. He's too busy destroying the DOMA while America continues to lose economic power and the Middle East implodes.
Your little ole' gas crisis don't matter to him!
LOL! I don't know much about Mr. Obama because he is not a Roman Catholic. My work here at the Vatican is to keep our Holy and Sin free Catholic Church running like a fine clock. If you are not happy with Mr. Obama may I suggest you move to Rome? We can sip a few beers on my day off at the Vatican.

Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!

PopeBennieDick

Location hidden

#47584 Feb 25, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I thought you liked fakes since you are one yourself.
Oh! That was a low blow my dear child. You might of well just kicked me in the nuts.

Domino Nabisco Baby!

Location hidden

#47585 Feb 25, 2011
PopeBennieDick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I don't know much about Mr. Obama because he is not a Roman Catholic. My work here at the Vatican is to keep our Holy and Sin free Catholic Church running like a fine clock. If you are not happy with Mr. Obama may I suggest you move to Rome? We can sip a few beers on my day off at the Vatican.
Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!
I'm going to do something else. I'm going to vote him out of office. Then I'm going to Rome!

Location hidden

#47586 Feb 25, 2011
PopeBennieDick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! That was a low blow my dear child. You might of well just kicked me in the nuts.
Domino Nabisco Baby!
The pen is mightier than the sword.

Location hidden

#47587 Feb 25, 2011
To all the unbelievers from St. Paul:

T"he anger of God is being revealed from heaven against all the Godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise they became fools!"

God has made His existence plain to you. You are without excuse to keep denying Him.

PopeBennieDick

Location hidden

#47588 Feb 25, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to do something else. I'm going to vote him out of office. Then I'm going to Rome!
Very good my dear child, you vote Mr. Obama out of office and move to Rome. Let me know when you arrive and I will arrange passage at our Vatican Gate. Be sure you do not have any metal on you as you might set off our alarm scanners and realease the attack dogs.

You're Holy Father, PopeBennieDick looks forward to your visit.

If you drink, BYOB!

Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!

Location hidden

#47589 Feb 25, 2011
PopeBennieDick wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good my dear child, you vote Mr. Obama out of office and move to Rome. Let me know when you arrive and I will arrange passage at our Vatican Gate. Be sure you do not have any metal on you as you might set off our alarm scanners and realease the attack dogs.
You're Holy Father, PopeBennieDick looks forward to your visit.
If you drink, BYOB!
Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!
Um.. I don't think I'll be seeing you dopedick at the Vatican. I will pray for you and offer my intentions about you this week at Holy Mass.

I think that you must have something missing in your life that you do these thing dear child.

Could it be you are missing the love of Christ?

PopeBennieDick

Location hidden

#47590 Feb 25, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.. I don't think I'll be seeing you dopedick at the Vatican. I will pray for you and offer my intentions about you this week at Holy Mass.
I think that you must have something missing in your life that you do these thing dear child.
dopedick? You must mean BennieDick. I don't recall a DopeDick in our family tree. Our family tree of Dick's come from the Walnut, Chestnut, and Butternut trees. I don't recall this nut.

My dear child, all Roman Catholics have Christ in their life. Its why we are Catholic. Only the Catholic Church has Christ.

Christ be with you my dear child.

Domino Nabisco Baby!

“I hate watermelon!”

Stroudsburg, PA

#47591 Feb 25, 2011
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, YOU'RE a fine example of the love of Christ! All you do is hate, hate, hate. I've been very sick and I'll bet you take a perverse pleasure in that, you monster.

PopeBennieDick

Location hidden

#47592 Feb 25, 2011
Sheryl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, YOU'RE a fine example of the love of Christ! All you do is hate, hate, hate. I've been very sick and I'll bet you take a perverse pleasure in that, you monster.
My dear child, anyone who attacks people here at Topix are not Christian or Catholic. That is why the Vatican sent me to Topix. It is my job to spread the word of God and bring peace at Topix.
I think I'm doing a pretty good job. Tomorrow you're Holy Father will ask for an Autoclave of the Cardinals to ask for a raise in my salary.

God Bless you my child.

Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!

“I hate watermelon!”

Stroudsburg, PA

#47593 Feb 25, 2011
PopeBennieDick wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear child, anyone who attacks people here at Topix are not Christian or Catholic. That is why the Vatican sent me to Topix. It is my job to spread the word of God and bring peace at Topix.
I think I'm doing a pretty good job. Tomorrow you're Holy Father will ask for an Autoclave of the Cardinals to ask for a raise in my salary.
God Bless you my child.
Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!
You're a lot better than ol' Ratzi, that's for sure. I bet altar boys don't even appeal to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Robert F 683,743
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... 13 hr seemoregood 1
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 19 hr Buttling Boys 1,717
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News Here are 3 reasons why Catholic bishops are hol... Jul 19 seemoregood 1
...how to PROVE that Jesus EXISTED! Jul 17 Mini Me 1
More from around the web