Cardinal focus on immigration issues ...

Cardinal focus on immigration issues at Oklahoma City school presentation

There are 3 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Cardinal focus on immigration issues at Oklahoma City school presentation. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

A Roman Catholic cardinal visiting Oklahoma City on Wednesday said he has high hopes that immigration in America will take top priority with President Barack Obama's re-election. Cardinal Roger Mahony, archbishop emeritus of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, discussed the plight of the immigrant during a special presentation at Bishop McGuinness High ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

stan sypien

Dudley, GA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
They can all go live at the Cardinal's house. There is nothing wrong with LEGAL immigration. I guess the term illegal immigration doesn't matter to the Catholic church. Jesus family was running from persecution by the government, these illegals aren't. It's all part of the crappy job our government has been doing, over the years. I'd say that 11 million illegals is more than an "Oooops".
Cat74

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2012
The Cardinal, and the Democrats want all of us to abandon our principles, and accapt illegal aliens as fellow citizens. The Republicans want us to abandon our principles for the same reason, as though the illegal alien will vote Republican if we just kiss up to them. I would rather lose every election for the rest of my life then accept those criminals as citizens.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 8, 2012
he wants that collection cash so he can cover the court costs of his crew that likes kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min PadMark 679,403
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 13 hr barry 84,713
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Sun Michael 1,689
News Why Melania Trump covers her head one day and n... Sun Eric 9
News Why did Melania Trump wear a head covering at t... Sat nanoanomaly 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) May 27 yehoshooah adam 256,363
News Pope's Egypt visit offers chance to improve Cat... May 26 BB Board 1
More from around the web