Pope-ularity: Odds on Canadian Cardinal

There are 5 comments on the Feb 12, 2013, ABC News story titled Pope-ularity: Odds on Canadian Cardinal. In it, ABC News reports that:

Cardinal Marc Ouellet holds a mass in celebration of The Pilgrimage of the Holy Robe at the Cathedral of St Peter, April 13, 2012m in Trier, Germany.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Or an American Cardinal from the USA
pope caught with bj

Kingston, PA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
yes, north american cardinals do like to suck c(0 ck, and bang nuns up the butt.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 14, 2013
I'll put my odds on another:

"I find it intriguing that two of the leading contenders as successor for Benedict XVI are named “Peter.” It will be an especially interesting time ahead if they pick they pick the one of those two who is was born in the town of Romano. Whether he took the name Peter II or not, he would certainly be rightly known as Peter of Romano, the contemporary equivalent of the Latin Romanus, just because of his given name and birthplace. And I’m sure he greatly wants the job. The most favored choice among the two cardinals named Peter, however, is Peter Turkson of Ghana. Many were hoping he would be selected when Joseph Ratzinger was chosen to be pope and took the name Benedict XVI. They were hoping Cardinal Peter Turkson would be the first black pope, and there is good reason to think he will be chosen, in spite of how his name will give credence to the idea of a Satanic end-times Pope Peter II." ( http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/who-will-b... )

There is a 800-year-old prophecy made public by the Vatican 400 years ago that says the next pope will be the last pope and that his name will be Peter the Roman. The above article tells more about it, so I won't give all the details here; but I'll bet the cardinals are going to sweat this one out. THREE of the most favored candidates are named Peter -- a cardinal from Brazil, a cardinal from Ghana in Africa, and the one mentioned above. And, just as the cardinals would like to AVOID creating worldwide fear about the end of the world, lightning strikes the dome of St. PETER'S basilica on the day Pope Benedict the XVI resigns.

It's going to be an interesting conclave.

--Knave Dave

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Prophecy of the Popes / Setting the stage 2011-11-04 .. http://www.hallindsey.com/videos/... .. Baxter .. http://www.endtime.com/blog/will-the-next-pop... .. The Bible prophesies that a reborn Holy Roman Empire will be in power at the time of the Second Coming of Jesus. The Holy Roman Empire first came into existence in 800 AD when Pope Leo III placed a crown on the head of Charlemagne, pronouncing him emperor of the Holy Roman Empire. The empire, throughout its 1,200- year history, has always been a union of politics and religion-thus the name “Holy-Roman”. Its leadership has always consisted of an alliance between a political leader and a religious leader. The political leader has always come from Europe, and the religious leader has always been the pope of the Roman Catholic Church.

It will be the same in the re-born Holy Roman Empire. Ultimately, the man called the Antichrist (or the beast) in the Bible will become the leader of the re-born empire. Whoever is pope at the time of the Antichrist-that man will be the False Prophet.

This should not come as a shock, even to Roman Catholics. It is taught in many Catholic prophecy books that there is an evil pope coming.(See The Coming Chastisement by Yves Dupont.)
Larry

Toronto, Canada

#6 Feb 16, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 4 min WeTheSheeple 2,107
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr pusherman_ 584,345
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr J RULES 217,363
News Turkey's Top Muslim Cleric Calls Pope Francis "... 2 hr Moses Kestenbaum ODA 27
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 20 hr Hubb 1,381
News Fighting racism starts with 'dialogue' 22 hr BillyBob 13
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Sat Jaimie 84,074
More from around the web