..CATHOLIC Girl....DO NOT Be ....FOOL...

..CATHOLIC Girl....DO NOT Be ....FOOLED....

Posted in the Roman Catholic Church Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#1 Sep 16, 2012
.....CATHOLIC GIRL...Do NOT be....FOOLED,here....keep you's OWN fAITH...Strong,..unto theyself...the DARK/Black one wants to ''pull-you'' down to a ..''....feel-sorry-for-me..... .''level...eh...Beware and Aware,here...

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 16, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
.....CATHOLIC GIRL...Do NOT be....FOOLED,here....keep you's OWN fAITH...Strong,..unto theyself...the DARK/Black one wants to ''pull-you'' down to a ..''....feel-sorry-for-me..... .''level...eh...Beware and Aware,here...
Trouble-making snake! YOU are no more religious than Hitler!

And all I can say is don't be so sure you'll never get sick, you damn sadist!

I'm not trying to do a thing to Catholic Girl - why would I? Are you jealous that I talk to her because she at least has manners?
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#3 Sep 17, 2012
...OH...I's ''APOLOGIZE'' to lady CATHOLIC gIRL....eh....

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#4 Sep 17, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
...OH...I's ''APOLOGIZE'' to lady CATHOLIC gIRL....eh....
You are incredibly ignorant. Do you always go around ordering others what to do? NOBODY needs your wacko advice. I've done nothing yet you insist on harrassing me and that's against the rules!
Catholic Girl

Bethpage, NY

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Children play nice. I take Sherlayne and Paul as my friends here. We are all the same yet different ways of living our lives. Whatever works best for you is the way to go. As for me, I love Jesus and everything that goes with it. We must thank God everyday for the wonderful blessings,strength, wisdom, mercy, he has given us to name a few things.
These blogs are bad at times. But heck look, I found you 2 people. this is a good thing that has come out of these bad blogs. God works in mysterious ways.
Keep the faith baby...
Catholic Girl

Bethpage, NY

#6 Sep 18, 2012
I've begun to really understand these blogs now. Just a place to voice your opionions. No harm to anyone.
I know I'm very opinionated and try to not be. sometimes i fall but still get right back up, shake it off and continue on my journey.

Lets enjoy this day the Lord has made for us.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#7 Sep 18, 2012
...are the white-witches....nicer...??..e h.
Catholic Girl

Bethpage, NY

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Glenda was the good/nice witch in Wizard of Oz.
the cowboys in the white hats were the good guys. So yes, white witches must be the good/nicer.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#9 Sep 19, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
Paul, you are being ridiculously childish. Get over this jealousy nonsense. There is nothing to be jealous about. I could and would like to be your friend if only you'd stop being so mean to me. Is that really necessary? It does not give me pleasure to argue with you.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Catholic Girl wrote:
Glenda was the good/nice witch in Wizard of Oz.
the cowboys in the white hats were the good guys. So yes, white witches must be the good/nicer.
..OH SO ..True,here....white is good...eh..(+)..

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#11 Sep 23, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>..OH SO ..True,here....white is good...eh..(+)..
Paul, I don't think I'm dying (yet) but I am old and I don't want to leave this earth "on the outs" with some people - I do NOT hate you at all and I'm hoping we can at least be civil with each other. All I wish in my old age is peace for you, for me, for everyone. I've been so sad and nothing can be done about it. Life is cruel.
Catholic Girl

Linthicum Heights, MD

#12 Sep 23, 2012
What a beautiful day. How is everyone?
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#13 Sep 23, 2012
...ahhh..yes....our own SELF-IMAGE's...made ...REAL...eh..yada u u...(+)..

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#14 Sep 23, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
...ahhh..yes....our own SELF-IMAGE's...made ...REAL...eh..yada u u...(+)..
Well, Paul, I guess I'll leave this earth with you hating me. I can't change that. Just remember, I don't hate you.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#15 Sep 23, 2012
Catholic Girl wrote:
What a beautiful day. How is everyone?
It's beautiful here too but I'm still so sad. My lot in life, I guess. I always viewed life as a gift, not so sure now. It can hurt a lot.

I tried sincerely to be nice to Paul but I guess he doesn't believe in forgiveness. I never meant to hurt anyone, only when they hurt me. I'm really lost and he's probably happy about that.

I hope you're having a good day.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#16 Sep 23, 2012
...CATHOLIC GIRL.....Who is stalking who,here..???..it is so silly....whew...I's IGNORE-Her,AND SHE KEEPs' INTERNET-FOLLOWING Me around...the forum-topix moderator's know about this ''SICK'' issue,here...
Catholic Girl

Linthicum Heights, MD

#17 Sep 23, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
...CATHOLIC GIRL.....Who is stalking who,here..???..it is so silly....whew...I's IGNORE-Her,AND SHE KEEPs' INTERNET-FOLLOWING Me around...the forum-topix moderator's know about this ''SICK'' issue,here...
If the 3 of us were in the same rm I'd put you both in separate corners.:)
Catholic Girl

Linthicum Heights, MD

#18 Sep 23, 2012
Thanks for the chuckle today.
Catholic Girl

Linthicum Heights, MD

#19 Sep 23, 2012
Today at mass was a hoot. Visiting priest Fr. Jonathan. It was obvious he was regular at parish before. The seasoned ladies were seated in front of me. They heard his name, got excited it really stirred these ladies up. You had have been there. They were nudging one another. It made.. Me chuckle.
Love these seasoned folks.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul, I don't think I'm dying (yet) but I am old and I don't want to leave this earth "on the outs" with some people - I do NOT hate you at all and I'm hoping we can at least be civil with each other. All I wish in my old age is peace for you, for me, for everyone. I've been so sad and nothing can be done about it. Life is cruel.
Well, I can see by the nasty icons that some of you "Christians" wish I would die. I don't think that's the Christian way,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KayMarie 590,856
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 57 min WeTheSheeple 2,567
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 220,492
News 'Boring priests not enough reason to leave church' (Apr '13) 11 hr KristoFMYsagun 204
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 16 hr GMR 1,405
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) 19 hr pazuzu 65
News Obama's immigration order stalls. For 5 million... Fri Cuauhtemotzin 2
More from around the web