Clementon, NJ

#1 Nov 13, 2012
The liberal U.S. state of California has considered amending various procedural laws regarding civil liberties. California Proposition 409 for example, advises state government institutions from considering race, sex, or ethnicity, specifically in the areas of public employment, public contracting or public education (source: Wikipedia).

California has also considered making the distribution of Cannabis derivatives (i.e., marijuana), which can theoretically be used for medicinal purposes and eco-friendly hemp materials more legal.

While such progressive legislation favors populist discussion of otherwise taboo concepts, such progressivism also introduces rightful obligations to disseminate accurate information regarding the management of sensitive resources.

Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Homegrown" (1998) explore symbolically the opportunities to celebrate sensitive resource self-determination.

There is a growing trend to micro-manage impactful resources with local governments designed to boost the controversial concept of "smalltown" or "district" leadership production.

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Seentheotherside 662,267
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 53 min Demon Finder 255,664
News St. Joe families unite to oppose high school's ... 3 hr Solons 47
News The fight for religious liberty 8 hr Gods r Delusions ... 40
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 22 hr Queensbury Citizen 1,638
need help with bus ticket (Feb '11) Thu South Knox Hombre 34
News Jesus Has Left the Building: Celebrating the Ne... Oct 26 South Knox Hombre 4
More from around the web