Regardless of who succeeds Pope Bened...

Regardless of who succeeds Pope Benedict XVI, he won't be back

There are 5 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Regardless of who succeeds Pope Benedict XVI, he won't be back. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The resignation of Pope Benedict XVI has spurred discussions worldwide about the Catholic church and the direction in which it should move.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Moveable tabernacles sure get around today...
Robert D

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Goodbye grumpy old man who did nothing to help the thousands of innocent young lives that have been touched (literally) and damaged by the roaming priests and others within the Catholic Church. The incoming Pope needs to address the contemporary society of today and build the bridges to redemption.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 13, 2013
So what can we say about the Pope? Well he supported the Nazi party and pedophile priests, said that the catholic church is the only way to god, despite what the Bible says, and that the Inquisition want necessarily a bad thing..........up to the standards of previous Popes then, bound to go to heaven...NOT!
HELL Troll

Cantonment, FL

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Like I said, FUCKthePope, anyway.
pope caught with bj

Luzerne, PA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
HELL Troll wrote:
Like I said, FUCKthePope, anyway.
the pope does like to f ck, with the direction of in and out for it to move.

the pope especially likes to shove crucifixes up nun's butts, with the nuns making believing they are the virgin mary getting it from moses and noah during a typical vatican gang bang.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Regina 661,973
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Demon Finder 255,498
News The fight for religious liberty 6 hr Tre H 34
Martin Luther, an Anti Christ? (Nov '07) Mon South Knox Hombre 37
News Jesus Has Left the Building: Celebrating the Ne... Mon South Knox Hombre 1
News Taking selfie in church is devilish - " Palmer-... Mon South Knox Hombre 1
News St. Joseph high school in Pittsfield to close i... Sun Cops are degenerates 30
More from around the web