After decades-long ban, Christmas holds new meaning for Cuba

There are 11 comments on the DFW Catholic story from Dec 4, 2012, titled After decades-long ban, Christmas holds new meaning for Cuba. In it, DFW Catholic reports that:

Havana, Cuba, Dec 4, 2012 / 12:07 pm .- Local Catholics say that the reinstatement of Christmas as a national holiday in 1997 after decades of being outlawed has brought enormous good "to the life of the nation," but that its deeper meaning still needs to be understood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DFW Catholic.

Compassionate One

Selma, NC

#1 Dec 4, 2012
It was my good fortune to be in Cuba in 1997 during that Christmas holiday! I was also there in 1996 and Cubans were already more openly celebrating Christmas - in the casa particular where I stayed I asked the family where they got the cotton to place at the bottom of the small artificial Christmas tree for snow - the father smiled - took me to a bedroom, lifted the bedspread and showed me the tear in the mattress from which they had taken the stuffing!(Cuban creativity!)

Unlike a Cuban Chritstmas, here in the U.S. we RAPE this season - it is a time of spend, spend, spend, greed, greed, greed, get, get, get, get, me, me, me, me! Our children are spoiled and fat and expect the latest in electronic STUFF! They grow up knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
It was my good fortune to be in Cuba in 1997 during that Christmas holiday! I was also there in 1996 and Cubans were already more openly celebrating Christmas - in the casa particular where I stayed I asked the family where they got the cotton to place at the bottom of the small artificial Christmas tree for snow - the father smiled - took me to a bedroom, lifted the bedspread and showed me the tear in the mattress from which they had taken the stuffing!(Cuban creativity!)
Unlike a Cuban Chritstmas, here in the U.S. we RAPE this season - it is a time of spend, spend, spend, greed, greed, greed, get, get, get, get, me, me, me, me! Our children are spoiled and fat and expect the latest in electronic STUFF! They grow up knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing
I love you! You be a fervent commienazi like me. Our religion is communism, our church the revolution, and castro is the cuban god while I be venezuelas.
We be good commienazis and liberated men. We not be homophobes, and we openly love each other my love! This is 21 century and our kind is free and not be persecuted in our liberal lands.
we make open communal love, come join yus in pillowpit!
Compassionate One

Selma, NC

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Fortunately, the numbers of Cuban American males whose tiny brains fit best in their scrotums (seems that is the center of their activity) are growing fewer. More Cuban Americans voted for Obama and are moving toward a far more progressive U.S. foreign policy toward Cuba. There are a few "scrotum brains" on this site that like to masterbate here and shoot there sterile jizz all over it to no avail. It is such fun stimulating their fetish desires to do so.:-)

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#4 Dec 5, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you, compassionate one! You be a fervent commienazi like me. Our religion is communism, our church the revolution, and castro is the cuban god while I be venezuelas.
We be good commienazis and liberated men. We not be homophobes, and we openly love each other my love! This is 21 century and our kind is free and not be persecuted in our liberal lands.
we make open communal love, come join yus in pillowpit!
\

Bunch of perverts and paedophilrs..........L0SERS!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
Fortunately, the numbers of Cuban American males whose tiny brains fit best in their [[[[[scrotums{{{(seems that is the center of their activity) are growing fewer. More Cuban Americans voted for Obama and are moving toward a far more progressive U.S. foreign policy toward Cuba. There are a few "scrotum brains" on this site that like to {{{{masterbate]]]]] here and shoot there sterile jizz all over it to no avail. It is such fun stimulating their fetish desires to do so.:-)
ANALYSIS: Paedophilic entity uttering nonsense.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 5, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you! You be a fervent commienazi like me. Our religion is communism, our church the revolution, and castro is the cuban god while I be venezuelas.
We be good commienazis and liberated men. We not be homophobes, and we openly love each other my love! This is 21 century and our kind is free and not be persecuted in our liberal lands.
we make open communal love, come join yus in pillowpit!
ANALYSIS: Birds of a feather f ock together.
Compassionate One

Selma, NC

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Doc Proper wrote:
<quoted text>\
Bunch of perverts and paedophilrs..........L0SERS!
Scrotum Brain Club president!
John Swift

Sparta, NJ

#8 Dec 5, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ANALYSIS: Birds of a feather f ock together.
Ha, ha! so true!
John Swift

Sparta, NJ

#9 Dec 5, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ANALYSIS: Paedophilic entity uttering nonsense.
My, my, well said!
John Swift

Sparta, NJ

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Doc Proper wrote:
<quoted text>\
Bunch of perverts and paedophiles..........L0SERS!
That is commiepassionate one, the nˇgardly one, no doubt!
Dr Moss

Duluth, GA

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
<quoted text>Scrotum Brain Club president!
Congratulations on your new position as president! you deserve it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 19 min Frijoles 220,223
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 590,176
News Phoenix-area pastors consider gay marriage mess... (Oct '14) 4 hr Fire Wall 18
the scarlett mary 6 hr telling it 1
News Philippines Catholics pledge to defeat backers ... (Jan '13) 9 hr ELIAS IBARRA 141
News New law points to Philippine church's waning sway (Jan '13) 9 hr ELIAS IBARRA 112
News Amnesty Advocates Turn On Each Other: The ACLU ... 12 hr wild child 1
More from around the web