Catholic Church go on the attack in g...

Catholic Church go on the attack in gay marriage row

There are 10 comments on the The Daily Record story from Aug 23, 2012, titled Catholic Church go on the attack in gay marriage row. In it, The Daily Record reports that:

The moves follow Scotland's leading Catholic churchman, who describes same-sex marriage as a dangerous experiment, and the First Minister having an "amicable, first-name discussion" about it on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Record.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Of course they have to distract attention from all the sexual crimes being committed by their leaders. Not surprising.
Les

Manito, IL

#2 Aug 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
Of course they have to distract attention from all the sexual crimes being committed by their leaders. Not surprising.
A crackdown on homosexual priests are greatly reduced any new complaints. The priest abuse scandal was over 80% homosexual in nature and primarily involved molestation of minor young men, rather than prepubescent children (pedophilia).

Molestation of children is a reason AGAINST homosexual 'marriage,' not for it.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Les wrote:
<quoted text>A crackdown on homosexual priests are greatly reduced any new complaints. The priest abuse scandal was over 80% homosexual in nature and primarily involved molestation of minor young men, rather than prepubescent children (pedophilia).
A crackdown of DAVID MOORE'S fake names would greatly reduce any new complaints.
Biteme

Tempe, AZ

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Les wrote:
<quoted text>A crackdown on homosexual priests are greatly reduced any new complaints. The priest abuse scandal was over 80% homosexual in nature and primarily involved molestation of minor young men, rather than prepubescent children (pedophilia).
its already been proven that priests who had sexual encounters with boys were STRAIGHT. Go figure that one out and stop try'n to blame homosexuals for your cult.

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Les wrote:
You are going to have a difficult time providing any proof to your homophobic claims.
How do you propose to "crackdown on homosexual priests"? Give them a gay test or ask and hope their honest?
And where did your 80% homosexual statistic come from? In actuality studies show 90% of pedaphiles are straight.
And last, I would question your definition of pedophilia. What is the difference bettween minor young men and children. Surely the minor young men feel better knowing they were abused at say 15 instead of 12.
Has your Church justified the scandel by filling you full of this bs?
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#7 Sep 6, 2012
...THE ROMAN Catholic Church has the legal/LAW rights to protect it's own Issue's,here...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 16, 2012
justthefacts 99 I don't care what proof you can present to them how much truth you tell them.The Catholic Church is a Cartel they hijacked Christanity in 325a.d it been dead ever since.It center it self behind one man they call the Pope.The should call him a dope.The homosexural took this church over a long time ago back in the 70s,.If you will notice all homosexral want jobs were lot of men are.When i was a correctional officer they fired them all the time.They was having a field day with the inmates.They were so sorry they would go to church so they could slip behide the pupit for sex.The only good Catholic is a dead one.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 17, 2012
mikey860 wrote:
justthefacts 99 I don't care what proof you can present to them how much truth you tell them.The Catholic Church is a Cartel they hijacked Christanity in 325a.d it been dead ever since.It center it self behind one man they call the Pope.The should call him a dope.The homosexural took this church over a long time ago back in the 70s,.If you will notice all homosexral want jobs were lot of men are.When i was a correctional officer they fired them all the time.They was having a field day with the inmates.They were so sorry they would go to church so they could slip behide the pupit for sex.The only good Catholic is a dead one.
You're right on so many counts. They torment gays but let their own rapist priests get off scot-free.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#11 Sep 17, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
...THE ROMAN Catholic Church has the legal/LAW rights to protect it's own Issue's,here...
..''yes''....eh..(+)...yada u u...$$$...shalom
the truth

United States

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>You're right on so many counts. They torment gays but let their own rapist priests get off scot-free.
that's why they should all be put to death...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min hojo 690,388
News Protestant, Catholic Church Leaders Unite for S... Fri South Knox Hombre 2
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Nov 16 PWR 1,750
News Ex-Catholic bishop of Phoenix accused of sex ab... Nov 13 Christie Taylor 142
the 32nd sunday in ordinary time nov. 12th Nov 12 nicole 1
Celibacy of the clergies Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 3
Rman Catholic daily missal, 1962 Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 2
More from around the web