Serbian Orthodox patriarch would welc...

Serbian Orthodox patriarch would welcome papal visit

There are 36 comments on the Catholic World News story from Jul 10, 2012, titled Serbian Orthodox patriarch would welcome papal visit. In it, Catholic World News reports that:

Serbian Orthodox Patriarch Irinej I has said that he would welcome a visit by Pope Benedict XVI, despite an earlier decision by the Serbian Orthodox Church not to invite the Pope to a major ecumenical celebration next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Catholic World News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dr Milan Sufflay

Thailand

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Would not welcome Poopal visit. You see vatican has too much Serb Jasenovac blood on its hands

Orthodox Church will never become a catholic Church. Say NO to ecumenism and new world order!
InsaneSerbs

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Serbian church is a terrorist organization.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
Would not welcome Poopal visit. You see vatican has too much Serb Jasenovac blood on its hands
Orthodox Church will never become a catholic Church. Say NO to ecumenism and new world order!
nothing lasts forever, not even the socalled servian orthodox church.
Kosovo turns fully Inbred

Thailand

#5 Jul 11, 2012
It already lasted for centuries austrian pedophile. No wonder everyone are distancing themselves from vatican and its gay pedophile illuminati pawns, catholics are either converting to Orthodox Christians or muslims, there's no third way
Serbonazis

Bowmansville, NY

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Kosovo turns fully Inbred wrote:
It already lasted for centuries austrian pedophile. No wonder everyone are distancing themselves from vatican and its gay pedophile illuminati pawns, catholics are either converting to Orthodox Christians or muslims, there's no third way
Serbian Church is a political church and has nothing to do with salvation.
Kosovo turns fully Inbred

Thailand

#7 Jul 11, 2012
and catholic Church isn't political.... yeah yeah

inbred retard every religion has ties with politics, islam, judaism, budhism take your pick
Serbonazis

Bowmansville, NY

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Kosovo turns fully Inbred wrote:
and catholic Church isn't political.... yeah yeah
inbred retard every religion has ties with politics, islam, judaism, budhism take your pick
servian church is purely political church and is not universal at all like Catholic Church.
CROs r Wien stablekeepers

Thailand

#9 Jul 11, 2012
I've had it with your whining and bumbling

Who financed nazi ustashe and catholic conversion of Serbs- vatican

Who financed germans in ww1- vatican

who financed croats 1991- vatican

who finances USA's war effort partly- vatican

NOW STFU with your "pacifist" Church of "salvation"
Serbonazis

Bowmansville, NY

#10 Jul 11, 2012
CROs r Wien stablekeepers wrote:
another servian sick sickness since 1389
CROs r Wien stablekeepers

Thailand

#11 Jul 11, 2012
These are the facts. It's not my fault you catholics are mentally sick and hate Orthodox Christians so bad to exterminate them
relax CEDO

Adelaide, Australia

#12 Jul 11, 2012
I hate to inform you CEDO - srpska (CIGANSKA) MREZA - is not a recognised source of information anywhere other than SERVIA.

CCCC = SSSS = SAMO SRBI SU SRANJE
CROs r Wien stablekeepers wrote:
Analysis

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Jul 13, 2012
The matter of the Serbian Orthodox Patriarch would welcome a Papal visit to Serbia shows that the two sides are willing to meet face and face and discuss things; to consider things. Let's give the two sides credit for that.
pfcratzinger

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jul 13, 2012
the papacy and the serb orthodox
one covered up sex crimes against children
the other endorsed war crimes

both better hope all that talk of a final judgment is hype
Tor without the hammer

Mosjøen, Norway

#15 Jul 13, 2012
I feel sorry for all you religous ppl no matter religion.

Its just a f ukkin book.....and a da mn old one to
Dr Milan Grol

Europe

#16 Jul 13, 2012
You do know that no one cares about communism?

You do know that your yugoslav views are out of date?

You do know that no one reads your spam posts?

Just one last question, do you wear flares and listen to abba?
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
Dr Milan Sufflay

Australia

#17 Jul 13, 2012
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
I do not care for religion Dr Milan Sufflay from New York. Man kind created religion not God !!! Drug Hrvat Josip Broz Tito was our only religion in S.F.R.of Yugoslavia but he still allowed us to visit our Orthodox or Catholic churches
Tor without the hammer

Mosjøen, Norway

#18 Jul 13, 2012
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text> I do not care for religion Dr Milan Sufflay from New York. Man kind created religion not God !!! Drug Hrvat Josip Broz Tito was our only religion in S.F.R.of Yugoslavia but he still allowed us to visit our Orthodox or Catholic churches
Ahhh good post, and as you said the shit humans created the religion and NOT God or anyone else
Nikonemapravonar znju

United States

#19 Jul 16, 2012
A lot of hate and misleading information here. Discuss the topic not your ignorence. Whether the Pope is invited or not, there will be no ecumenical movement from anyone towards Rome.

Let's face it, some of you haters, "Snami Papa ili kapa!"
Niko nema prava na mrznju

United States

#20 Jul 16, 2012
God create faith. Man created religion. Some religions were focused on their own power - Crusades, Jihads, selling indulgences, Inquisitions, forced conversions, etc. Some religions focused on the power of God.
orthodoxcan

Edmonton, Canada

#21 Jul 16, 2012
The Serbian Orthodox Church is in heresy by being involved in the ecumenical movement with the papists (and many others) and has fallen away from the true Orthodox faith. Just look at the flip-flop approach of their so-called Patriarch towards the Catholics...one minute no Catholics at their major ecumenical celebration... the next minute...ya sure we will welcome them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 642,125
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 24 min Ismail 251,447
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 6 hr nOgOd 1,749
Proof that Catholicism is a hoax 13 hr Caholic24 5
Question for Catholics? 13 hr Caholic24 3
News Vugt: The Crucifix 17 hr True Christian wi... 28
News Tearful end to 11-year US church protest Mon Redeemed 1
More from around the web