Twentieth Anniversary of Posavina Cri...

Twentieth Anniversary of Posavina Crimes Remembered

There are 6 comments on the BalkanInsight.com story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Twentieth Anniversary of Posavina Crimes Remembered. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

Some five thousand people attended a religious commemoration ceremony marking 20 years since war crimes committed against the Croats in Bosnia's northern region of Posavina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

truth

Perth, Australia

#1 Aug 29, 2012
131 000 Croat from Posavina up to rs been victim..
please bring my people back on own historic land or else..we will used something deference which never exist before.

1260 years some story against Croats.
Imotski

Sydney, Australia

#2 Sep 3, 2012
truth wrote:
131 000 Croat from Posavina up to rs been victim..
please bring my people back on own historic land or else..we will used something deference which never exist before.
1260 years some story against Croats.
the biggest crime was tudman, susak and boban selling out posavina to karadzic
truth

Perth, Australia

#3 Sep 3, 2012
nobody sell nothing..i hear deference story
sing p....m.......is pressure.
I know deference story, nobody asked my people..its war..as well they are all mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee frem Triglav up to Vardar.
''bubreg''=look map
We not going in EU.
Ivan the Bosanac

Bexley, Australia

#4 Sep 3, 2012
truth wrote:
nobody sell nothing..i hear deference story
sing p....m.......is pressure.
I know deference story, nobody asked my people..its war..as well they are all mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee frem Triglav up to Vardar.
''bubreg''=look map
We not going in EU.
....you're really starting to freak me out
JBH

Delta, Canada

#5 Sep 3, 2012
You may not know the future of your life and the world. However,this is important to you that you have to take crucial steps to stand for and make it for your rights and future.

THIS is not just the INSIGHT while the CONCEPT OF YOUR LIFE-TIME is accounted BASED ON FACTS AND THE JUSTICE FOR WORLD PEOPLE and you don't need to ask why--because this is called knowing.

Many of you Australians living in the Oceanic AND people around the world, have not set foot to North America, simply do not know what is going on in the US.

The radical left turn of US since Bush times has accelerated the extreme destruction continuance further by this Obama.

The extreme left-turn facts are:

_relationship with China in the radical trade from less and no debts to trading to the largest debts owing to China , by even borrowing to run the economy,and by having them to access to US to steal technology and other goodies,to outcome the insecurity of US.

_the amnesty for illegals and aliens and the taking in a lot of tourists ,foreigners and visa holders.

_the drastic recognition of illegitimacy from admission to job opportunities and to universities, displacing the citizens.

-this results poor education within.

-there has been a radical, dramatic revolution in the US to overthrow validity and tradition in this Obama era.

-as a result, US has lost a lot of productivity,with its people becoming under-educated,and increasingly cannot compete with many countries of the world.

The Iraq matter becomes unimportant despite it is a US problem because the direction for the just way of human kingdom is at sake around the globe.

What this amounts to is that they have crimped down USA, showing its declining, while its people are having troubles surviving, especially economically.

While in the Asia Pacific region, some countries are also growing, like Philippines,Thailand, South Korea, Vietnam, and China is slowing down, this foresees that countries, including AUSTRALIA, should be counting on own to stand up for, against China, which is viewed as an aggressor.

UNLIKE usa policy by Obama and Bush , THESE COUNTRIES HAVE TO BE TOUGHER TO CHINA,INCLUDING NOT ADMITTING THEM FOR THEIR CONSPIRACY, in order not to end up in the troubled messes like USA now.
The problem of USA is during Bush times,he would go to Iraq, rather than having a tough stand on China, not to go to trade to a large degree,to stand up for the freedom message of the planet.

However at the present time, this Obama has been doing the same way as Bush did and goes further,in borrowing, outsourcing and admission of communists and illegals , and this accumulates a lot of internal infiltration to mess up its freedom direction , with its liberty freedom insecure and having a radical revolution of destruction inside.
So, the chaos, and troubles are immense within US beyond economic problems.

COUNTRIES INCLUDING THOSE IN EUROPE, SOUTH AMERICA, must BE AWARE -- That is why you countries of the world BESIDES ASIA PACIFIC COUNTRIES, INCLUDING THOSE IN EUROPE, SOUTH AMERICA, must know best what to do, to stand on to your stand in world direction movement, about toughness to China .
Or otherwise, you will be endangering yourselves if you do not take steps to do so--WATCH ABOUT CHINA AND PUT IN UNDER-WATCH BY TOUGH, STRINGENT TOUGHENING POLICY.

YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE THIS INSIGHT AND CONCEPT OF YOUR LIFE-TIME BASED ON FACTS AND THE JUSTICE FOR WORLD PEOPLE and you don't need to ask why--because this is called knowing.
truth

Perth, Australia

#6 Sep 4, 2012
ujoliiii
they have some policy
evil
beforrreeeee and after
many place with many face
ginginskhn
''under star i born be leader''
he control entire christians land
he still in chine
veju camjof himelaja him laja=liar from bigiining
where is that
veju veju pahulje
himelaja=laja=liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min WasteWater 596,090
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 min rabbee yehoshooah... 225,442
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 59 min Pietro Armando 3,305
Saint of the Day thread (May '10) 5 hr MichelleMC 2,576
GODS FAULT or MANS? 8 hr nOgOd 3
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 9 hr Brian_G 220,072
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 13 hr corrupt jew 1,474
More from around the web