The Beatles arrive in America, 1964

The Beatles arrive in America, 1964

There are 23 comments on the Channel3000 story from Feb 7, 2013, titled The Beatles arrive in America, 1964. In it, Channel3000 reports that:

The Mississippi River is rocked by earthquakes, Baltimore burns, Chaplin debuts "The Tramp," The Beatles arrive in America, and space shuttle astronauts make the first untethered spacewalk, all on this day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channel3000.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Catholic Girl

United States

#21 Feb 13, 2013
another goodie:

"HMM, I get high with a little help from my friends"....

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 16, 2013
Catholic Girl wrote:
Wells anon, why are you on this post if you hate the beatles, that's treason in my records.
to bad you don't know good music when you hear it.
Paul had a great love affair with Linda. It was a true love affair. first wife in case you didn't know. He has good upstanding children from that marriage. The second marriage was most likely due to his broken heart from loosing Linda. Of course the other wives are all gold diggers. I'm not sure if he has #3 under his belt yet.
Take care and enjoy the music.
Nice to hear positive news about a celebrity :)
Catholic Girl

United States

#23 Feb 18, 2013
The Beatles were a positive influence on alot of us. Terrific music, always a different sound on each album they cut.
Can anyone deny the influence this musical group had on the young people during it's time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min waaasssuuup 687,158
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) 53 min Tom Fontaine 42
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 21 hr Susan 1,731
News Church to host - Evening with Mary' Mon The Bible Student 2
News Monday Morning Brief | Poland crowns a painting... Mon Kim Jong Un 1
News Leftists Never Fight Sep 16 godless by choice 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Sep 16 USS LIBERTY 256,289
More from around the web