The China Tantra

New York, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2013 **http%3a// 105406741/Maha-Chinachar-Sara- Tantra-Ramadutta-Shukla

We actually have this text in Devanagri script.

Here it is described that the ancient Sage named Vashistha was advised by his father Brahma to go to Lord Buddha to gain perfection!

Now Vashistha lived thousands of years ago and is the author of several Vedic Hymns and the Guru of Lord Rama. Way before the descent of Sakyamuni Buddha-- which means Buddhism is more ancient in China than ever thought before!

Very important person indeed!
The text written under a previous Buddha -- even during this ancient time Buddha is established in China, Himalayan Tibet, NOT India!

This text literally means Buddhism's ancient home has always been China!

New York, NY

#2 Aug 26, 2013
She who dispels the fear of the Yogins said, "How now Vipra (Are Vipra), why have you terribly cursed without cause? Thou dost not understand My Kulagama nor knowest how to worship. How by mere Yoga practice can either man or Deva get sight of My Lotus-Feet. My worship (Dhyana) is without austerity and pain. To him who desires My Kulagama, who is Siddha in My Mantra, and knows My pure Vedacara, My Sadhana is pure (Punya) and beyond even the Vedas (Vedanamapyagocara).(This does not mean unknown to the Vedas or opposed to them but something which surpasses the Vaidik ritual of the Pashu. This is made plain by the following injunction to follow the Atharvaveda.) Go to Mahacina (Tibet) and the country of the Bauddhas and always follow the Atharvaveda (Bauddha deshe' tharvaveda Mahacine sada braja). Having gone there and seen My Lotus-Feet which are Mahabhava
(the great blissful feeling which in Her true nature She is) thou shalt, Oh Maharisi, become versed in My Kula and a great Siddha".
Having so said, She became formless and disappeared in the ether and then passed through the ethereal region.

New York, NY

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Here is a link with a partial English translation:

Please note this is a HINDU text, basically stating Hindu tantra, Vedas and Yoga teachings are incomplete and does not get you great powers. Only taking refuge and learning from Buddha gets you great powers!

Buddham Saranam Gacchami!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buddhism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Buddhists believe in "freewill"? Oct 2 Vinamese 9
Bravery of Sikhs (May '09) Sep 25 guru piyara 161
Why many Buddhist countries were converted to I... (Oct '12) Aug '16 Peace 219
ti amo (Nov '11) Jul '16 DEF 5,556
Why did Adi Shankarachaya murder a lot of dravi... (Mar '15) Jul '16 Tushar 16
News Finding the common thread of religious harmony ... Jun '16 Andrew 1
I want to leave buddhism (Jul '15) May '16 Sheri 33
More from around the web