A Demon Network?

New York, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Are demons trying to out do one another in evil?

2/6/13, 1:45 PM
Johannesburg: A 17-year-old South African girl has died of injuries received in a gang rape at the weekend, provoking rare cries of outrage on Wednesday in a country with a high level of sexual violence.
In an echo of the gang rape and murder of a 23-year-old student on a New Delhi bus in December, the Cape Town-based Cape Argus newspaper said the victim was sliced open from her stomach to her genitals. She was dumped on a building site in the town of Bredasdorp, 130 km (80 miles) east of Cape Town.

The Indian case triggered protests against endemic anti-female violence. But the Bredasdorp murder is unlikely to provoke a similar outpouring of anger in South Africa, where women's groups say rape has lost the power to shock.

"It is difficult to find reason behind the many different acts of gang rape, child rape, rape of the elderly, corrective rape and male rape," the Women's League of the ruling African National Congress (ANC) said in a statement.

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Good people of the world need to be more active in protecting the helpless ! We need to raise the safety standard for the community where we live. No one person can do this alone .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buddhism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Visited by Aliens Mar 11 Ya a 1
The Three Wise Men. Was One A Buddhist? (Dec '11) Mar 10 Ya a 6
ti amo (Nov '11) Feb '18 Tere baap ka baap 5,560
God Bless Buddha Jan '18 user 2
Oriental Hotei God Was a Real Man Jan '18 John 2
Unfortunately Siddhartha has been turned into a... Jan '18 Zazenmind 1
Why many Buddhist countries were converted to I... (Oct '12) Jan '18 Zazenmind 238