First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fact

Delhi, India

#1 May 26, 2009
Krishna is a deity worshiped across many traditions in hinduism in a variety of perspectives.The story of krishna occurs in the jataka tales in buddhism, in the ghatapandita jataka as a prince and legendary conqueror and king of India. In the buddhist version, krishna is called vasudeva, kanha and keshava. But here is the truth of krishna:

In Bhagvat Purana chapter 10, section 22 says that once Krishna saw women taking bath in the river. So he went there and stole their clothes and made them come outside naked to get their clothes. When they did he forced them to mate with him. What kind of God would do that? Is this the kind of love God gives to his children? In the same chapter section 60 says that Krishna had 16,108 wives and Radha was not one of them. Each wife gave birth to 10 sons and one daughter means that Krishna had 161,080 sons and 16,108 daughters. So all together he had 177188 children. This shows how lustful Krishna was.

http:/bhagavata.org/canto10/ch apter22.html
Hello

United States

#2 May 26, 2009
Fact wrote:
Krishna is a deity worshiped across many traditions in hinduism in a variety of perspectives.The story of krishna occurs in the jataka tales in buddhism, in the ghatapandita jataka as a prince and legendary conqueror and king of India. In the buddhist version, krishna is called vasudeva, kanha and keshava. But here is the truth of krishna:
In Bhagvat Purana chapter 10, section 22 says that once Krishna saw women taking bath in the river. So he went there and stole their clothes and made them come outside naked to get their clothes. When they did he forced them to mate with him. What kind of God would do that? Is this the kind of love God gives to his children? In the same chapter section 60 says that Krishna had 16,108 wives and Radha was not one of them. Each wife gave birth to 10 sons and one daughter means that Krishna had 161,080 sons and 16,108 daughters. So all together he had 177188 children. This shows how lustful Krishna was.
http:/bhagavata.org/canto10/ch apter22.html
sikhs throwing stones at other peoples beliefs have already gone mad with their false gurus and gods:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/30-wounded...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Viol...
nathaji

Vancouver, WA

#5 May 16, 2011
Alas, taking details out of a much larger context and thinking that all of these stories are literal, missing the power of the symbolic..."We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
Anais Nin
uilium of U2B

San Rafael, CA

#6 Jun 14, 2011
Who are the Hare Krishnas?
siri

India

#7 Jul 9, 2011
First of all, in chapter 10 and section 22 it was said that Krishna took the clothes away from women when they were bathing and asked them to come out if they want them back but it was never stated that he had forced them to mate with him. first better knowledge about some thing is important before commenting on any thing and Krishna never had children as per to the records and the count of the daughters and sons given above is funny silly. Bhagavadgeeta is the evidence of the knowledge of the life truths of past present and future and never had any thing occur in any time of any body's life that has not stated as a moment happened in bhagavatgeeta. Easy it is to make fun of any culture but no culture was never formed on weak grounds. Every culture has a solid reason for its occurrence. Good and bad are there in every culture because basic is always good but; when people want to use culture for their selfishness; they tend to mend it in certain area's and in certain way's that it takes a complete wrong form and gives wrong meaning. Here; Hinduism was taken advantage by Brahmin's of ancient times to live a life of luxury,respect and arrogance without any hard work and enjoy all the benefits and luxury available under the sky. Alas! always they got to stand next to god the other's who provide bhahmin's food and shelter, lived like their slaves. So provider(Master) here is a slave and the parasite who eat's on others hard work and labor is Master just because he has more wisdom to cheat the ignorant cultivator(karshak) So for the advantage of Brahmin's, they used and moulded "God" himself into some thing else. They played with truth's and fact's and others were left to pay for their mistakes. Sudra plough the farm, Sudra grows the crop, Sudra makes the food grains reach the homes of brahmin and in all of these it is Sudra's sweat and blood that takes the form of food grain and the sudra; is not supposed to touched by the mere brahmin because he considers himself as a higher life than that of Sudra and how is he a high life. Is it because he is the lazy low life that never does anything productive apart from giving birth to lot of children and leave them on others to raise! or is it because he uses "God" to scare people and make them work for him and satisfies his sarcasm! Yes Sudra should not touch Brahman because does not deserve to touch Sudra. And funny it is that it took a lot of time to realize the fact for the world. According to me; Britishers and Brahmin's are same. Never ashamed of their mean behaviour and act's towards mankind and never ashamed of their criminal acts but above all that they also have a face to face the world with a strong belief that they are the mighty force living in the human form.
And we are still foolish enough to entertain them!hahahaha! what ever!
Hirodi Sherah Shazia

Wyandotte, OK

#8 Jul 9, 2011
I am Hirodi Sherah' Shazia from India, I think it is a good idea to hide womens clothes from them.
Krishna is good man.
It promotes spiritual balance between the skinleness of the body-the eyes that see there are no clothes on the body-It teach the values of clothes-less-ness which all women should do on a regular basis, A lesson by Krishna.
You don't need clothes. Clothes are superficial.
Come on ladies. Come get your cloths.
But No... What Krishna meant was..you already have clothes in your state of mind. In your spiritual being. You already have clothes on so don't worry.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 10, 2011
Fact

New Delhi, India

#10 Jul 23, 2011
Hirodi Sherah Shazia wrote:
You don't need clothes. Clothes are superficial.
Come on ladies. Come get your cloths.
Tell your sister to do that. I can't really understand how can anybody support such an immoral practise.
devesh singh

Guwahati, India

#11 Aug 28, 2011
my english is very weak so please sorry any word is wrong.
jai shri krishna
first of all it is due to the lack of knowledge.insufficient knowledge is always harmful.
about fact krishna took the clothes is right but he did not want to force him to mate. evidence when he took the gopis cloth lord krishna age is only 4 year. this age is full of innocence.4YR boy did not mate with young girl.he took his cloth because he want to teach the gopi take bath in open pound is not purity.he give her cloths only one promise that thay will never take bath in open pound.every thing that is related to krishna is good reasons. for understanding this reason first you have to believe in purity.
2)HE married with radha .it is indicated in braham puran. lord krishna and radha married together in front of brahama.
5 of the religion originate from Hinduism
example buddhism, jain, paarshi and two other.
I CANT CLARIFY ALL THE DOUBTS ON THIS BLOG.
you can voice chat with me my id

dev.singh.ece(at)gmail(dot)com

or you can also contact from ISKCON SOCIETY
GITA is the only novel that explain what? how? why?
why bad thing is happen in human life
why human seek from disease.
what is tha meaning of cosmic form
who creates the energy why energy conserve .
all of the thing is explain in gita .why human is created.how life is originate but it is also fact that no buddy can explain tha gita accurately because presently human mind is not enough to understand all this thing.
gita explain by bhakti vedanta swami is good do not buy fraud gita. he creates lots of confusion because the writer mind is not so develop to understand all this thing.
0 zero is discovered by indian mathematecian arya bhat. but all the numeric form is indicated in vadic mathematics. which is created many year before the discovery of math.
GITa(LORD KRISHNA WORD) is tha sea there is no end.but when you understand you control the universe energy.AND WHY ALL THE COSMIC FORM IS HAPPEN IN THE UNIVERSE.first you understand the gita

EVEN MANY OF THE HINDU DID NOT KNOW THE REASON WHY KRISHNA TOOK THE CLOTH
because he did not understand (**lot of difference between understand and read) the puran and vedas and GITA(LORD KRISHNA WORD). HE HEAR FROM OTHER GUY
many of the false rumors abot krishna i indicate below and every rumor is false and has very research-able reason.
1)krishna play a raash lila.
2)he marry with thousands of girl
3)he did not marry with radha
4)he took the cloth of gopis
6) many other
thanks
this article is dedicated to who is tired from life
jai shree krishna
PUJA

Europe

#12 Sep 21, 2011
Krishna was a lusful god .. Guru Govind singh ji exposing krishna .. and KABIR SAHEB also KABIR SAHEB SAYS सो&#23 54;ह सह&#23 60; गो&#23 46;ी जि&#23 44; भो&#23 27;ी उ तो भय&#23 79; का&#23 50; को की&#23 96;ा .. HE HAD SEX WID 16000 WOMEN ..THUS HE BECAME SEX ADDICTED
PUJA

Europe

#13 Sep 21, 2011
Krishna was a lusful god .. Guru Govind singh ji exposing krishna .. and KABIR SAHEB also KABIR SAHEB SAYS "SOLAH SAHAS GOPI JIN BHOGI U TO BHAYO KAAM KO KIDA .. HE HAD SEX WID 16000 WOMEN ..THUS HE BECAME SEX ADDICTED
Hello

Forest Hills, NY

#14 Sep 22, 2011
They were all his wives and many kings had hundreds and thousands of wives.

Krishna was a great Buddhist-- not lustful, he knew selfcontrol, he was a great yogi who loved Buddha...which is why in the Gita he says, Buddhau saranam anvicche!
Puja

Mumbai, India

#15 Sep 23, 2011
I am not Talking about Other kings ........ya they were too lustful...we are talking about divine peronality KRISHNA WHO IS WORRSHIPED AS GOD AMONG HINDUS

Krishna Avtar - By Guru Gobind Singh

The Hinduism view of krishna is totally rejected in Gurmat. In Krishna Avtar, Guru Gobind SIngh is exposing Krishna life as described by hindus, so that people could blow away the curtain of darkness from eyes saying that krishna is god, he said in an event where Krishna steal clothes of bathing girls, and when they demand clothes back how LORD krishna replies:

ਕਾ&#26 00;੍ਹ ਕਹ&#26 24; ਹਸ ਬਾ&#25 96; ਤਿ&#26 00;ੈ ਕਹ&#26 23; ਹੈ ਹਮ ਜੋ ਤੁ&#26 06; ਸੋ ਮਨ ਹੋ ॥ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਮੁ&#25 82;ਿ ਚੂ&#26 06;ਨ ਦੇ&#26 17;ੁ ਕਹ&#26 07;ੋ ਚੁ&#26 06; ਹੈ ਹਮ ਹੂ&#26 72; ਤੁ&#26 06;ਹੂ& #2672; ਗਨ&#26 23;ਹੋ ॥

Krishna said, "See, whatever I shall say now, all of you will have
to accept that; let me kiss the faces of all; I shall kiss and you count, all of you;

ਅਰ&#26 25; ਤੋ&#26 08;ਨ ਦੋ&#26 17;ੁ ਕਹ&#26 07;ੋ ਸਭ&#26 17;ੀ ਕੁ&#25 86; ਨਾ ਤਰ ਹਉ ਤੁ&#26 06; ਕੌ ਹਨ&#26 23;ਹੋ ॥ ਤਬ&#26 17;ੀ ਪਟ ਦੇ&#25 69; ਸਭ&#26 32; ਤੁ&#26 06;ਰੇ ਇਹ ਝੂ&#25 92; ਨਹ&#26 24; ਸਤ ਕੈ ਜਨ&#26 23;ਹੋ ॥੨&#26 68;੬॥

Let me touch the nipple of your breasts, otherwise I shall behave more
badly with you; I am speaking truth that I shall give you the clothes only
after doing all this."266.
This is not an attribute of God, this is life of some Lusty man
Puja

Mumbai, India

#16 Sep 23, 2011
I am not Talking about Other kings ........ya they were too lustful...we are talking about divine peronality KRISHNA WHO IS WORRSHIPED AS GOD AMONG HINDUS

Krishna Avtar - By Guru Gobind Singh

The Hinduism view of krishna is totally rejected in Gurmat. In Krishna Avtar, Guru Gobind SIngh is exposing Krishna life as described by hindus, so that people could blow away the curtain of darkness from eyes saying that krishna is god, he said in an event where Krishna steal clothes of bathing girls, and when they demand clothes back how LORD krishna replies:

Krishna said, "See, whatever I shall say now, all of you will have
to accept that; let me kiss the faces of all; I shall kiss and you count, all of you;

Let me touch the nipple of your breasts, otherwise I shall behave more
badly with you; I am speaking truth that I shall give you the clothes only
after doing all this."266.
This is not an attribute of God, this is life of some Lusty man
Hello

Forest Hills, NY

#17 Sep 23, 2011
Puja wrote:
I am not Talking about Other kings ........ya they were too lustful...we are talking about divine peronality KRISHNA WHO IS WORRSHIPED AS GOD AMONG HINDUS
Krishna Avtar - By Guru Gobind Singh
The Hinduism view of krishna is totally rejected in Gurmat. In Krishna Avtar, Guru Gobind SIngh is exposing Krishna life as described by hindus, so that people could blow away the curtain of darkness from eyes saying that krishna is god, he said in an event where Krishna steal clothes of bathing girls, and when they demand clothes back how LORD krishna replies:
Krishna said, "See, whatever I shall say now, all of you will have
to accept that; let me kiss the faces of all; I shall kiss and you count, all of you;
Let me touch the nipple of your breasts, otherwise I shall behave more
badly with you; I am speaking truth that I shall give you the clothes only
after doing all this."266.
This is not an attribute of God, this is life of some Lusty man
Hmm, interesting that you did not mention which book this was written in.
PUJA

Europe

#18 Sep 24, 2011
dasham granth by guru govind singh ji
Hello

Forest Hills, NY

#19 Sep 24, 2011
PUJA wrote:
dasham granth by guru govind singh ji
I mean which Hindu scripture is he quoting from?

How does the author know Krishna said that?

He knew Krishna when he was a kid?

Why are you making wild accusations about a person without investigation? Buddhists don't do that. We are advised to investigate and not to believe any texts just because it's tradition, culture, holy.
Fact

Chandigarh, India

#20 Sep 25, 2011
"You say that Krishna was Nand's son, but whose son was Nand himself? When there was no earth or ether or the ten directions, where was this Nand then? God does not fall into misfortune, and He does not take birth; His Name is the Immaculate Lord. Kabeer's Lord is such a Lord and Master, who has no mother or father."
(SGGS p338)
Hello

Forest Hills, NY

#21 Sep 25, 2011
Fact wrote:
"You say that Krishna was Nand's son, but whose son was Nand himself? When there was no earth or ether or the ten directions, where was this Nand then? God does not fall into misfortune, and He does not take birth; His Name is the Immaculate Lord. Kabeer's Lord is such a Lord and Master, who has no mother or father."
(SGGS p338)
That shows how ignorant Kabir was. One only read the Gita to understand Krishna's/aka Shariputra's profound understanding.
devesh

Vancouver, Canada

#22 Sep 28, 2011
puja ji mainay granth sahib nahi pada or naa he mai padna chata hu.
aab hindi mai batata hu.
krishna nay jab 16000 raniyo ko rakshas say bachaya. tho raniyo nay krishna say agrayha kiya tha ki way unahay patni roop may swinkar karay kyu ki itanay saal raaksh kay baandi bananay k baad unkay charitra par saab saak kerangay or unsay koi vivaha nahi kerayga tab krishna nay unka agraha swinkar kiya.
AAB KISI KI JAAN BACHANA KYA JURM HAI.
chalo aap tho ladki hai aap say accha kon samajh sakta hai .agar un raaniyo ki jagha aap hoti tho kisi ladkay ko ya pata lagta tho kya wo aap say niswarth praym karta.
or
saadi karnay k baad apani patni ko ush kay adhikar say vanchit rakhana ya galat baat hai. is liya haar raani say un ka eak putra tha.
kisi ko bachana or ushka adhikar ushko dena kya galat baat hai .
jaab sahi kaamo ko galath saabit kiya jay ishi ko kalug khatay hai.
or koi dharm galat nahi hota ya haar kisi ka viswash hota hai tho ya saab aap nay kaishay pad liya.
or ya tho taab ki baat hai jaab kisi or purush kay baaray may sochna bhi galat tha.
or foregin log tho ish rastay paar chal paday hai kyu ki un ko saanti chaiya.lakin indian log abhi ish saab say door bhaag rahay hai.hindu saamaj mai paida honay say he koi hindu nahi hota.
jaan bacha kar chor dena insaan lakin jaan bacha or unko unkay adhikar ki kami taak mashush naa honay dena bhagwan.
BHAGWAN WO NAHI JO PAAL MAI SAATH CHOR THAY.
raniyo kay parivaar or saamaj nay tho un ka triskar kar diya tha tho aab wo kaha jaati.
mai ya saab mobile reply kar raha hu itani baadi chijay yaha explain nahi ki jaa sakti

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buddhism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dalai Lama leads Prayers in Delhi 2 hr Hello 1
China will be giving govt id's to real monks an... Wed Hello 1
Can Mindfulness Reduce racism? Dec 15 Hello 1
Hide The Religion: The Mindfulness Documentary Dec 15 Hello 1
Nuns seek Recognition in Thailand Dec 15 Hello 1
Another Ancient Buddhist university discovered Dec 14 Hello 1
Scientist Discover Jewel at heart of Quantum Ph... Dec 14 Hello 5
More from around the web