Muslim infiltration and invasion !

Muslim infiltration and invasion !

Posted in the Buddhism Forum

DDR

Smithfield, VA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Muslim want Kashmir belong to Pakistan. Muslim wanted part of Burma belong to Pakistan. Muslim wanted part of Thailand . Muslim wanted a piece of Philippines. Great! more areas where their path of hell will be practice! Defend your land and country everybody!

It's not enough that they follow this path of death and destruction they want to bring others down with them!
twiceblessedman

Cape Town, South Africa

#2 Jan 8, 2013
These arent "Muslims", but rather Power Hungry, greedy politicians...
...Allah never said terrorize, kill, destroy, etc
DDR

Smithfield, VA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
As much as we like to believe that , but a closer look shows us that there are instructions of that nature in Islamic teachings. The only one who claimed to be hearing voices of this " Allah" or devil is Muham Mad . Muham Mad claimed to be the mouthpiece of this creature bringing instruction from him. And this is his instruction:

"“They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they flee in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and KILL them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.”(Sura 4, verse 89). "

Who knows if Muham Mad is making that up, imagining things, or Allah is the devil that actually gave these despicable instruction.
Raj at Earth

Torrance, CA

#4 Jan 12, 2013
If your faith is strong then you can handle other ideas and belief systems.

I am Hindu and have met many Muslims in India and America. I find that they are normal people with everyday needs. I am not fearful of the Muslim people. There are radicals in every religion as there should be. I found that at times, I got along better with cows, dogs, sheep, cats, birds and bugs than many different people. It may be some people don't mix with other people due to very many factors and that is a good thing. The world is a big place with over 7 Billion people, try to find people that share your ideas and viewpoints and you will be really happy.
Hello

New York, NY

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Raj at Earth wrote:
If your faith is strong then you can handle other ideas and belief systems.
I am Hindu and have met many Muslims in India and America. I find that they are normal people with everyday needs. I am not fearful of the Muslim people. There are radicals in every religion as there should be. I found that at times, I got along better with cows, dogs, sheep, cats, birds and bugs than many different people. It may be some people don't mix with other people due to very many factors and that is a good thing. The world is a big place with over 7 Billion people, try to find people that share your ideas and viewpoints and you will be really happy.
Yes, Hindus have handled it so well, Buddhists just need to look at India and the corruption and evil of the Hindus.
Vinamese

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Raj at Earth wrote:
If your faith is strong then you can handle other ideas and belief systems.
I am Hindu and have met many Muslims in India and America. I find that they are normal people with everyday needs. I am not fearful of the Muslim people. There are radicals in every religion as there should be. I found that at times, I got along better with cows, dogs, sheep, cats, birds and bugs than many different people. It may be some people don't mix with other people due to very many factors and that is a good thing. The world is a big place with over 7 Billion people, try to find people that share your ideas and viewpoints and you will be really happy.
How many Hindus have the Muslims killed over the centuries invading India? You Hindus are clueless until Pakistan nuke you. Wake up !!!
Raj at Earth

Torrance, CA

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Vinamese wrote:
<quoted text>How many Hindus have the Muslims killed over the centuries invading India? You Hindus are clueless until Pakistan nuke you. Wake up !!!
In war, people are killed on both sides of the battle regardless of who wins. The Hindu religion has survived regardless of the Muslim invasion. I think there is a chance that India and Pakistan may fight a nuclear war and it would be good for both nations.

I think a better war would be the Indians, Vietnamese, Philippinos and Japanese vs the Chinese, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and Burmese. In such a war billions of people would be killed and poverty reduced on both sides of the Himilayan mountains. Then China can do away with the one child policy and India can do away with the two child slogan.

Hindus are not afraid of war and battle as the Mahabharata speaks of many great battles. If you have time and the interest, read religious texts from around the world.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/world.htm
Hello

New York, NY

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Raj at Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
In war, people are killed on both sides of the battle regardless of who wins. The Hindu religion has survived regardless of the Muslim invasion. I think there is a chance that India and Pakistan may fight a nuclear war and it would be good for both nations.
I think a better war would be the Indians, Vietnamese, Philippinos and Japanese vs the Chinese, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and Burmese. In such a war billions of people would be killed and poverty reduced on both sides of the Himilayan mountains. Then China can do away with the one child policy and India can do away with the two child slogan.
Hindus are not afraid of war and battle as the Mahabharata speaks of many great battles. If you have time and the interest, read religious texts from around the world.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/world.htm
Surviving with temples of bestiality is not surviving, Hindus are dead and cut off from heaven.

Born a hindu, Read the Gita and became Buddhist. Even Krishna says to take refuge in Buddha.

Hindus are jokers who can not fight. Mahabharata was fought by Buddhists.

Buddha is called Purusha Damma Sarathi, or charioteer of men. Arjun took refuge in none other than Buddha to win.
Raj at Earth

Torrance, CA

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Surviving with temples of bestiality is not surviving, Hindus are dead and cut off from heaven.
Born a hindu, Read the Gita and became Buddhist. Even Krishna says to take refuge in Buddha.
Hindus are jokers who can not fight. Mahabharata was fought by Buddhists.
Buddha is called Purusha Damma Sarathi, or charioteer of men. Arjun took refuge in none other than Buddha to win.
Buddha came thousands of years after Krisna.

Buddhism says to refrain from killing. How will the Buddhist fight a battle?
DDR

Suffolk, VA

#10 Jan 15, 2013
There are evidence suggesting that the Gita was written much later than Buddhism.

Also, the teaching does not say to allow others to kill you. Please don't stretch it to mean something that the teaching never intended.
Hello

New York, NY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Raj at Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddha came thousands of years after Krisna.
Buddhism says to refrain from killing. How will the Buddhist fight a battle?
Stupid. The same way Buddhists kings fought battles in Pali texts to defend the dharma.

Please desist from further postings, you clearly demonstrate Hundus are an insult to human intelligence.

I converted immediately after I realized I have too high an iq to be a hundu.
Hello

New York, NY

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Raj at Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddha came thousands of years after Krisna.
Buddhism says to refrain from killing. How will the Buddhist fight a battle?
Really? Typical hundu. Is that why Gita mentions to take refuge in Buddha?

PS there is a long lineage of Buddha's which predates Hunduism.
Vinamese

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Raj at Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
In war, people are killed on both sides of the battle regardless of who wins. The Hindu religion has survived regardless of the Muslim invasion. I think there is a chance that India and Pakistan may fight a nuclear war and it would be good for both nations.
I think a better war would be the Indians, Vietnamese, Philippinos and Japanese vs the Chinese, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and Burmese. In such a war billions of people would be killed and poverty reduced on both sides of the Himilayan mountains. Then China can do away with the one child policy and India can do away with the two child slogan.
Hindus are not afraid of war and battle as the Mahabharata speaks of many great battles. If you have time and the interest, read religious texts from around the world.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/world.htm
India and the rest of the world, especially Europe needs to open their eyes to the Muslim problems or else we'll be praying to a moon god someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buddhism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why many Buddhist countries were converted to I... (Oct '12) Aug 4 Peace 219
ti amo (Nov '11) Jul 30 DEF 5,556
Why did Adi Shankarachaya murder a lot of dravi... (Mar '15) Jul 28 Tushar 16
Do Buddhists believe in "freewill"? Jul '16 ascv 7
News Finding the common thread of religious harmony ... Jun '16 Andrew 1
I want to leave buddhism (Jul '15) May '16 Sheri 33
News Buddhism Meditation, Health and Happiness (Aug '11) May '16 Sheri 21
More from around the web