Bomb explosion in Iran kills 9, injures more than 100

Full story: Chico Enterprise-Record

A bomb explosion in a mosque packed with hundreds of worshippers in southern Iran killed at least nine people and injured more than 100 Saturday, local media reported.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2008
DRW

Neubrandenburg, Germany

#4 Apr 14, 2008
Deep compassion for Iranians. 12 people were killed and 160 wounded. It is terrible tragedy. Iran does not take participation in US invasions and why these innocent people must suffer of it?
The explanation of officials of this town is rather unclear. How could munition explode spontaneously? Somebody had to help by it. Bush warned Iran and knowing his hatred against Iran it is vey probably that he blowed there up. It is the next proof that USA is involved in terroristic attacks and it cooprates with terrorists from al-qaeda. Maybe Bush and his cooperators financed some Arabian extremists from his friendly al-qaeda who live in Iran to plant a bomb or something alike there. What is not in the right with these Arabs? What do these simple, dumb,primitive, agressive, degenerated people want? If they have reservations to all, it is the one simple way. To leave Iran and another countries too and go to their big Saudi fatherland in which their culture is cultivated - men in white dresses and without pants surrunded with herds of stupid, curtained women. Why do they want to spread their backwardness all over the world?
DRW

Neubrandenburg, Germany

#5 Apr 14, 2008
And the next very sad information. Saudis are training 40000 new imams. It seems that in a few years world can be flooded with ocean of blood.
who cares

Chico, CA

#6 Apr 14, 2008
Pull American troops out of Iraq and let Iran and Iraq fight and kill each other, they've been doing
it for hundreds of years, it's their lifestyle, or
we could just NUKE both Iran and Iraq and be done
with their BS in the world. Problem solved. Who really cares?
KamT

Neubrandenburg, Germany

#7 Apr 15, 2008
who cares wrote:
Pull American troops out of Iraq and let Iran and Iraq fight and kill each other, they've been doing
it for hundreds of years, it's their lifestyle, or
we could just NUKE both Iran and Iraq and be done
with their BS in the world. Problem solved. Who really cares?
Stupidity and unimaginative are the basic features of your nation and it is the only national feature of all USA citizens. Please do not reproduce further. You are really insult for all human kind. Maybe you don't know but your troops invaded Iraq to conquer oil. And they tried to do the same thing to Iran.
zyclon

Line Lexington, PA

#9 Apr 30, 2008
I see the Muslims can't get along with each other , let alone the West.

They have been fighting there from the beginning of time , it will never end. Blood will spill till the end of time because of Islam.

Since: Oct 07

Blue Earth, MN

#10 Apr 30, 2008
KamT wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity and unimaginative are the basic features of your nation and it is the only national feature of all USA citizens. Please do not reproduce further. You are really insult for all human kind. Maybe you don't know but your troops invaded Iraq to conquer oil. And they tried to do the same thing to Iran.
That's rich coming from the nation that spawned Hitler. Your country caused (and lost) two world wars. So much for the Aryan race. Now it's the Aryan/Slavic race. You can thank the Soviets for that.

How much Russian blood is in you? No doubt your grandmother had plenty of Russians in her.
I can understand why you might be bitter, knowing that Germany was once a great power. But I digress.

We are trying to give the Iraqi people a chance to live in a civilized society, just like we did for you.
zyclon

Line Lexington, PA

#11 Apr 30, 2008
Gauss wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich coming from the nation that spawned Hitler. Your country caused (and lost) two world wars. So much for the Aryan race. Now it's the Aryan/Slavic race. You can thank the Soviets for that.
How much Russian blood is in you? No doubt your grandmother had plenty of Russians in her.
I can understand why you might be bitter, knowing that Germany was once a great power. But I digress.
We are trying to give the Iraqi people a chance to live in a civilized society, just like we did for you.
Kam T is a Muslim living in Germany , he is a defector from his own country because of his oppression there. He has more freedom of speech in Germany , but the true Germans hate the Muslims there. He is a coward and a fraud. He didn't like his original country either so he escaped like a dog.

Since: Oct 07

Blue Earth, MN

#12 May 1, 2008
zyclon wrote:
<quoted text>
Kam T is a Muslim living in Germany , he is a defector from his own country because of his oppression there. He has more freedom of speech in Germany , but the true Germans hate the Muslims there. He is a coward and a fraud. He didn't like his original country either so he escaped like a dog.
That is no surprise. I have nothing against Germany, actually. I was born there, on the US Army base near Wurzburg, Bavaria. I lived in Waldbrun for 2 years.

It just pisses me off that the Europeans are letting their societies be ravaged by Middle Eastern immigrants. Have you any idea what the per-capita rape rates have done lately? None of the Europeans want to admit that it is mostly Arab Men raping White girls, and everybody knows it.

I guess it is safe to assume that Kam T is a Turk, then.

“khamsa ou khamis”

Since: Dec 07

Brooklyn, New York

#13 May 3, 2008
Gauss wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no surprise. I have nothing against Germany, actually. I was born there, on the US Army base near Wurzburg, Bavaria. I lived in Waldbrun for 2 years.
It just pisses me off that the Europeans are letting their societies be ravaged by Middle Eastern immigrants. Have you any idea what the per-capita rape rates have done lately? None of the Europeans want to admit that it is mostly Arab Men raping White girls, and everybody knows it.
I guess it is safe to assume that Kam T is a Turk, then.
You fool.

Try posting something factual for once-- and no I am not a muslim I am a Bahai'i so dont even go there. Where on earth did you pull out this rubbish that Arab men are raping mostly all the little white girls in Europe???

And let me guess...I suppose that you think that it is the Black men in America who are raping all the little white girls over here too?

Please, if you are going to try to promote lies then at least try to come up with something that is a bit more plausible-- and if it is true then please, provide your information source.

Thank you.
Asmara.

Since: Jun 08

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 7, 2008
Asmara
Listen to my words. Today by chance I ran across your comments on this site, and to be honest immediately I was enamored: first with perspicuous words and later by your sublime beauty. I do not expect anything from you..., but intellectual correspondence. Give me a chance to hear your thoughts, that I may know who you are: Like they say "tell me what you love, and I will tell you who you are." As for me,if you need to know my intentions, I am a young university student seeking not to be an inactive spectator, and seeking a mate with like passion. So, if you please, let the discourses begin...
Ambassador4Truth
tiredofthesos

Japan

#15 Jun 7, 2008
Gauss wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuke 'em till they glow. Then shoot 'em in the dark.
Here, have a napkin and wipe off the drool.

There. That looks a bit better.

Just a sec. Here's another napkin.[spits in Gauss-troll's face and leaves]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bahai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith Forum: What religion does God follow? (Nov '12) Feb '14 Hilarious 47
Supreme Court to hear new case on religion in p... (Nov '13) Nov '13 woodtick57 6
Baha'i Fallacies and Contradictions (May '08) Oct '13 RonPrice9 36
Interfaith Initiative Centre County | A journey... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kathwynn 1
They gave up their lives for their faith (Jun '13) Jul '13 Trisha 14
Baha'i had higher expectations (Jun '13) Jun '13 StrongHelmet 1
1,000 Baha'i delegates arrive to elect new council (Apr '13) May '13 World Unity 16
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bahai People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••