Bahais unveil renovated shrine in Israel

There are 2 comments on the The News-Review story from Apr 12, 2011, titled Bahais unveil renovated shrine in Israel. In it, The News-Review reports that:

Followers of the Bahai faith unveiled their newly renovated holy site on the coast of Israel on Tuesday, drawing attention to one of the Holy Land's lesser-known religions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Review.

Toywatch

Charleston, SC

#1 Apr 12, 2011
When will the rest of the world wake up to the vile treatment Muslims have for every religion other than Islam......
ARABIC GREED

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Apr 14, 2011
IS THE LORD UNFAIR??????
DO THE JEWISH PEOPLE RULE AN UNFAIR AMOUNT OF LAND?
HOW MUCH LAND IS RULED BY JEWISH PEOPLE COMPARED WITH
ARABIC-RULED LANDS?LOOK AT ALL THE ARBIC STATES LAND JORDEN,KUWAIT,LEBANON,U.A.E.,O MAN,YEMEN,TUNISIA,EGYPT,SYRIA,
MOROCCO,IRAQ,LYBIA,SAUDI ARABIA,ALGERIA AND SUDAN.THE PALESTINIANS COULD SET UP THEIR STATE IN THESE ARABIC STATES
NOT ONLY THAT AN ARAB PALESTINIAN STATE EXISTS 77% OF PALESTINE IS RULED BY ARABIC PEOPLE,THE LAND IS CALLED JORDEN.ONLY 23% OF
PALESTINE IS RULED BY ISRAEL .THE PALESTININIAN PEOPLE NEED TO LEAVE ISRAEL OR STAY AND BE RULED 100% UNDER ISRAEL RULES.YET WITH 17 NATIONS AND 500 TIMES MORE LAND THAN ISRAEL WITH FABULOUS WEALTH FROM OIL,ARAB MOSLEMS DID NOT SETTLE THEIR BROTHERS.THIS IS THE CAUSE OF THE PALESTINIAN PROBLEM!!!! The Promised Land was again promised to the descendants of Isaac (Israelis), not to the descendants of Ishmael (Palestinians). Even though Abraham suggested that Ishmael might be the recipient of Godís covenant blessings and even though God promised to bless Ishmael and his progeny, God made it crystal clear to Abraham that His covenant to Abraham and his descendants would only be accomplished through his son Isaac.

And Abraham said to God, "Oh, that Ishmael might live before You!" Then God said: "No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year." (Genesis 17:18-21)

But God said to Abraham, "Do not let it be displeasing in your sight because of the lad or because of your bondwoman. Whatever Sarah has said to you, listen to her voice; for in Isaac your seed [descendants] shall be called.(Genesis 21:12

WHY ARE ARABIC PEOPLE SO GREEDY??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bahai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... (Oct '14) Oct '14 henry 1
News Persecuted in Iran, Baha'is worse off in Iraq (Sep '14) Sep '14 Shaq 1
News Faith Forum: What religion does God follow? (Nov '12) Feb '14 Hilarious 47
News Supreme Court to hear new case on religion in p... (Nov '13) Nov '13 woodtick57 6
Baha'i Fallacies and Contradictions (May '08) Oct '13 RonPrice9 36
News Interfaith Initiative Centre County | A journey... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kathwynn 1
News They gave up their lives for their faith (Jun '13) Jul '13 Trisha 14
More from around the web