Iran 'plans to destroy Baha'i community'

May 27, 2008 Full story: CNN 20

A top Baha'i official has criticized Iran's claim that the six imprisoned leaders of the religious minority were held for security reasons and not because of their faith.

Full Story
quranic satanic islamic

Fleet, UK

#1 Jun 12, 2008
muslims are sick in the head. Bahai Miltancy will come out of persecution so its unwise for them to try anything like that.
Syed

Canada

#2 Jun 12, 2008
quranic satanic islamic wrote:
muslims are sick in the head. Bahai Miltancy will come out of persecution so its unwise for them to try anything like that.
That's what they said about the Kurds in Iraq and look where it landed the USA at! Think before you act!

Since: Jun 08

Shiraz

#3 Jun 12, 2008
they will be executed probably , Mullas regime accused Baha'i people to spying , usually mullahs called him " Zionist Agents " to engage in sabotage in the country ,Iranian regime accused Bahaian people to connect with Shiraz explosion in May 12 , 2008 .

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#4 Jun 12, 2008
Iran is destrying any root of sanity in this world.

“a disinherited son of cain”

Since: Apr 08

NoVa

#5 Jun 12, 2008
poor Ba'hais :( . They are a very nice people. The Persians have always held a grudge against them for being different.

Since: Oct 07

London, UK

#6 Jun 13, 2008
Anyone aware of the Bahai Temple in Haifa northern Israel. I have been there beautiful place interesting beliefs.
Fatima

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2008
Throughout the past century, the Bahá'ís of Iran have been persecuted. With the triumph of the Islamic revolution in 1979, this persecution has been systematized. Countless Bahá'ís have been executed or killed, hundreds more have been imprisoned, and tens of thousands have been deprived of jobs, pensions, businesses, and educational opportunities. All national Bahá'í administrative structures have been banned by the Government, and holy places, shrines and cemeteries have been confiscated, vandalized, or destroyed.How can we blame this on Israel?
Fatima

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jun 13, 2008
MIT

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 14, 2008
Mattai wrote:
poor Ba'hais :(. They are a very nice people. The Persians have always held a grudge against them for being different.
I'm sorry, but Persians do not hold a grudge against Bahais. If you knew anything about Bahais, then you would know that they are a religion founded by Persians and entwined with Persian to the point that even non-Persian Bahais will say some prayers in Persian. That is probably one of the reasons they are feared by some religious muslims that think they are heretical...they are actually appealing to a lot of Persians that are not Bahai.

NoVa

#10 Jun 16, 2008
time to knock MIT off his high horse.

Yes, I am aware of Bahaism. I know that it was founded by Persians and most of its followers are Persian. With that said, who is the biggest persecutor of this faith? Persians. Who killed Bab? Who exiled Bahaullah? Persians. They're still discriminated against in Iran (although its getting a lot better).
Christine

Whitestone, NY

#12 Jun 16, 2008
Here is more information about the struggle of the Bahai under Iranian rule:
http://www.bahai.org/persecution/iran
Omar

Whitestone, NY

#13 Jun 16, 2008
Syed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they said about the Kurds in Iraq and look where it landed the USA at! Think before you act!
We must be alerted to the persecution of innocent victims by the muslims. Have you forgotten about the slaughter of over 3000 New Yorkers in the World Trade Center on 9/11?

Hopefully, muslims will soon permit a full investigation of their slave trade in Dafur.
Omar

Whitestone, NY

#14 Jun 16, 2008
Bentnotbroken wrote:
You jews are thick. You slaughter Pals, steal their land and generally make people ill wherever you go--well, at least the Talmud Jews. The Jews of the Torah would probably be welcomed, but I don't think they break bread with gentiles either.
Then you want other nations to treat their jews as if nothing ever happened. I keep saying just how stupid the jews really are.
I've know several jew families and played chess with one jew for several years and even though I asked him to a breakfast and dinner at my home, he and his family never asked me.
I am sorry that you were not invited to play chess with a jew. However, this post is about the atrocities committed in Iran by muslims on Bahai.
Could you please stop answering JEW to every post.

“khamsa ou khamis”

Since: Dec 07

Brooklyn, New York

#16 Jun 17, 2008
Mattai wrote:
time to knock MIT off his high horse.
Yes, I am aware of Bahaism. I know that it was founded by Persians and most of its followers are Persian. With that said, who is the biggest persecutor of this faith? Persians. Who killed Bab? Who exiled Bahaullah? Persians. They're still discriminated against in Iran (although its getting a lot better).
The biggest persecutor is the IRANIAN ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT... not necessarily Persians-- there is a difference.

Also, although the Bahai Faith is one of the biggest religious minorities in Iran-- the birthplace of the faith the largest single concentration of Bahai's is actually found within India. And of course as we already know, although it may be the youngest, it is the single most widespread major faith in the world.

“khamsa ou khamis”

Brooklyn, New York

#17 Jun 17, 2008
Omar wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that you were not invited to play chess with a jew.
loooool. i was going to say the same thing...
Omar wrote:
<quoted text>
However, this post is about the atrocities committed in Iran by muslims on Bahai.
Could you please stop answering JEW to every post.
Word. Thank You!

“khamsa ou khamis”

Brooklyn, New York

#18 Jun 17, 2008
Bentnotbroken wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, just as soon as this jew gov admits to their part in 9/11.
Don'tcha know that the US gov having two planes rammed into the twin towers would let another plane turn off course ande run into the pentagon taking 30 minutes after the turn off couyrse--while the greatest airtforce in the world went the qwrong way.
Oh God my stomach hurts so much from laughing, becausae the amewricans actually belkieve what the jews told them.
You frikken morons.
You are confused and hopelessly lost in the sauce...

who are you and what exactly is your purpose here? do you plan on actually contributing something of value, relevance and substance? Or are you just here for lack of anything better to do with your time?

I would suggest perhaps reading a book instead... you could obviously benefit from it...

NoVa

#19 Jun 17, 2008
This is why people who live in Duval County (like Bent) need their balls cut off.:)

They shouldn't be procreating.

I'm surprised he ran into a Jew in Jax. They're scarce there.

NoVa

#20 Jun 17, 2008
Asmara wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest persecutor is the IRANIAN ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT... not necessarily Persians-- there is a difference.
Also, although the Bahai Faith is one of the biggest religious minorities in Iran-- the birthplace of the faith the largest single concentration of Bahai's is actually found within India. And of course as we already know, although it may be the youngest, it is the single most widespread major faith in the world.
I love you too :)
Omar

Whitestone, NY

#26 Jun 17, 2008
Iran must stop its violations of human rights now.
Why are Muslims silent on Islamic crimes?

“khamsa ou khamis”

Brooklyn, New York

#29 Jun 17, 2008
Bentnotbroken:

you are a very strange bird indeed... lol.

look if it means anything to you-- I dont support zionism. however... the topic of this thread is not about Jews, Judaism or the Israeli state. It is about the Bahai faith in Iran.

However feel free to join in the following thread-- your opinions will be more appropriate here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/palestinian-...

Thanks
Asmara

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bahai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... Oct '14 henry 1
Persecuted in Iran, Baha'is worse off in Iraq Sep '14 Shaq 1
Faith Forum: What religion does God follow? (Nov '12) Feb '14 Hilarious 47
Supreme Court to hear new case on religion in p... (Nov '13) Nov '13 woodtick57 6
Baha'i Fallacies and Contradictions (May '08) Oct '13 RonPrice9 36
Interfaith Initiative Centre County | A journey... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kathwynn 1
They gave up their lives for their faith (Jun '13) Jul '13 Trisha 14
More from around the web