Israeli 'apartheid' is a myth

Israeli 'apartheid' is a myth

There are 5 comments on the Iol.co.za story from Mar 17, 2014, titled Israeli 'apartheid' is a myth. In it, Iol.co.za reports that:

It is hardly reasonably to label as racist Israel s definition of itself as Jewish when countries like Egypt, Iran, Kuwait, Libya, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia unabashedly define themselves as Islamic or Arab countries, says the writer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iol.co.za.

danetoo

London, UK

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Exactly!!!
American Israeli Cabal

Aledo, IL

#2 Mar 17, 2014
Modern Anti-Semitism is an even bigger Myth !!!!
danetoo

London, UK

#4 Mar 17, 2014
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
Modern Anti-Semitism is an even bigger Myth !!!!
oh yes .. when jewish chldren were killed in South France .. it was a "myth" ...
American Israeli Cabal

Aledo, IL

#5 Mar 17, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes .. when jewish chldren were killed in South France .. it was a "myth" ...
Of course all The Palestinian children murdered in the territories, some in Gaza with white phosphorous bombs, are just myths too !
danetoo

London, UK

#6 Mar 17, 2014
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
<quoted text>Of course all The Palestinian children murdered in the territories, some in Gaza with white phosphorous bombs, are just myths too !
Who said they were myths??...

But it's extraordinary how little compassion you have for children murdered in France by North African Muslims - just for being Jewish -

Or for the million refugee (Palestinians)- plus - including thousands upon thousands of children who were brutally murdered in Syria and the survivors are now languishing in refugee camps in Lebanon and in Turkey

It's extraordinary how your compassion depends upon who is the oppressor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bahai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... (Oct '14) Oct '16 Ivonka22 3
News Baha'i Student Expelled and Banned from Univers... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Brexit 2
News Persecuted in Iran, Baha'is worse off in Iraq (Sep '14) Sep '14 Shaq 1
News Faith Forum: What religion does God follow? (Nov '12) Feb '14 Hilarious 47
News Supreme Court to hear new case on religion in p... (Nov '13) Nov '13 woodtick57 6
Baha'i Fallacies and Contradictions (May '08) Oct '13 RonPrice9 36
News Interfaith Initiative Centre County | A journey... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kathwynn 1
More from around the web