Bomb Attack Kills 9, Injures 100 In I...

Bomb Attack Kills 9, Injures 100 In Iranian Mosque

There are 21 comments on the wjz.com story from Apr 12, 2008, titled Bomb Attack Kills 9, Injures 100 In Iranian Mosque. In it, wjz.com reports that:

A bomb explosion in a mosque packed with hundreds of worshippers in southern Iran killed at least nine people and injured more than 100 Saturday, local media reported.The semi-official Fars news agency said the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wjz.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#1 Apr 13, 2008
Good!
Tooth4U

Charles Town, WV

#2 Apr 13, 2008
Hmmm......... hah!

Since: Sep 07

Dublin

#3 Apr 13, 2008
Tooth4U wrote:
Hmmm......... hah!
How mean. You laugh at a bomb attack that kills innocent civillins. You know i am aware that US soldiers are being killed in Iraq but they are soldiers not civillians and the fact that you wish nothing but ill ware on the Persians shows your xenophobia about the Iranians.
Jones

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

#4 Apr 13, 2008
Evidently, Iran is in chaos with Wahabi Islamic terrorists using suicide bombing to kill inside mosques of anti Wahabi Muslims.
It is time that Iran regime will start to engage in solving the Islamic terroristsÂ’ problems inside Iran and will stop fueling Islamic terrorist suicide bombers attacks all over the Middle East. The fanatic and apocalyptic Iranian regime is presenting a danger to the civilized world as Ahmadinajad is rushing to get the nukes and dirty bombs and it is time to undermine and topple the evil regime by the Iranian people.

Since: Jul 07

North English, IA

#5 Apr 13, 2008
europa wrote:
<quoted text>
How mean. You laugh at a bomb attack that kills innocent civillins. You know i am aware that US soldiers are being killed in Iraq but they are soldiers not civillians and the fact that you wish nothing but ill ware on the Persians shows your xenophobia about the Iranians.
For once you are right. It's wrong to laugh at the deaths of innocents in any event. The attack is evil and tragic. However it does tell the truth about Islamic terrorists. They need to be stopped. Nobody is off limits to their thirst for blood. Not even in extreme countries.

Dublin

#6 Apr 13, 2008
FKLBRLS wrote:
<quoted text>
For once you are right. It's wrong to laugh at the deaths of innocents in any event. The attack is evil and tragic. However it does tell the truth about Islamic terrorists. They need to be stopped. Nobody is off limits to their thirst for blood. Not even in extreme countries.
This gets at me extreme country like Iran. The west has hand picked Iran to be this evil regime but it is wrong. The west has adopted a policy since the cold war. Our dictatorships are better then those that are isolated. This is wrong. The so called good dictatorships like Saudia Arabia, China and Russia has corrupted us instead of us trying to reform them.
Countries like Cuba and Iran. the so called evil countries are opposed to this hypocritical world that rewards some countries and reprimands others. Look at this. The west is afraid of insulting China or Arabia and yet we pick on a country like Iran that has no nuclear weapons and spent the 80's fighting Iraq.
What has happened is the US has kept it enemies close like China and Pakistan corrupting it and it allies Europe behind. Now the world is plain and simple hypocritical.
Iran opposes this world were dictators and democracies can co exist. The only problem is it is a dictatorship. It is the states like Iran and Cuba and other rogue regimes that will show the world that it must choose to stand against evil in all its forms such as what is happening in China and Arabia or else allow Iran to develope the nuclear bomb and allow a third world war to commence.

North English, IA

#7 Apr 13, 2008
europa wrote:
<quoted text>
This gets at me extreme country like Iran. The west has hand picked Iran to be this evil regime but it is wrong. The west has adopted a policy since the cold war. Our dictatorships are better then those that are isolated. This is wrong. The so called good dictatorships like Saudia Arabia, China and Russia has corrupted us instead of us trying to reform them.
Countries like Cuba and Iran. the so called evil countries are opposed to this hypocritical world that rewards some countries and reprimands others. Look at this. The west is afraid of insulting China or Arabia and yet we pick on a country like Iran that has no nuclear weapons and spent the 80's fighting Iraq.
What has happened is the US has kept it enemies close like China and Pakistan corrupting it and it allies Europe behind. Now the world is plain and simple hypocritical.
Iran opposes this world were dictators and democracies can co exist. The only problem is it is a dictatorship. It is the states like Iran and Cuba and other rogue regimes that will show the world that it must choose to stand against evil in all its forms such as what is happening in China and Arabia or else allow Iran to develope the nuclear bomb and allow a third world war to commence.
You're right. Iran won't have those nukes until they finish enriching that uranium. Of course you wouldn't want anything done to hinder that, because Iran has a dire need for nuclear energy at this point in time due to their extreme lack of oil. Right? And of course, it requires a lot of energy to light up those mud houses and Mosques.

You require stupidity on the behalf of your opponents to even dare to sell that BS. And of course Iran is no threat. They were just being considerate of their fellow human beings when they held an international conference to assert that the holocaust never happened. And the president of Iran was just trying to promote peace when he spoke of wiping Israel off the map.

And Iran does no wrong and is complete harmless. I'm sure the U.S. soliders who died from Iranian made weapons would truly agree with you. And I'm sure those who have died at the hands of the Iranian supported Hezbollah share in your belief that Iran is harmless.

And perhaps you should speak with the young man seeking asylum in Britain and the Netherlands and facing reject that will cause him to be sent back to Iran where his gay lover has already been executed. Not that this is the first time that ever happened in a country ran by radical Mullahs. After all, honor killings are fine in Iran. Showing kids cartoons on their government controlled television that teach them to kill jews and consider them as apes is purley an attempt at teaching peace and tolerance.

How much more do you need you apologist denier of the truth?!

Dublin

#8 Apr 13, 2008
FKLBRLS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Iran won't have those nukes until they finish enriching that uranium. Of course you wouldn't want anything done to hinder that, because Iran has a dire need for nuclear energy at this point in time due to their extreme lack of oil. Right? And of course, it requires a lot of energy to light up those mud houses and Mosques.
You require stupidity on the behalf of your opponents to even dare to sell that BS. And of course Iran is no threat. They were just being considerate of their fellow human beings when they held an international conference to assert that the holocaust never happened. And the president of Iran was just trying to promote peace when he spoke of wiping Israel off the map.
And Iran does no wrong and is complete harmless. I'm sure the U.S. soliders who died from Iranian made weapons would truly agree with you. And I'm sure those who have died at the hands of the Iranian supported Hezbollah share in your belief that Iran is harmless.
And perhaps you should speak with the young man seeking asylum in Britain and the Netherlands and facing reject that will cause him to be sent back to Iran where his gay lover has already been executed. Not that this is the first time that ever happened in a country ran by radical Mullahs. After all, honor killings are fine in Iran. Showing kids cartoons on their government controlled television that teach them to kill jews and consider them as apes is purley an attempt at teaching peace and tolerance.
How much more do you need you apologist denier of the truth?!
Iran is bad we get and i know about something else that is chilling in that country. A person who commits murder gets hung on a crane and the family watch on. They in fact participate in these injustice. Iran is bad but China and Arabia are worse because they have impunity. The Iranian model is sharia law extreme so maybe you can go to the other mid east countries that also apply this. Thank god some countries like Egypt and Jordon who are on the American payroll have secular sharia but if you become to secular you once again become a dictatorship like Syria and Lybia.
The fact is Iran is being picked on. Where do you think Iran gets its weapons from China and Russia. Wake up and stop concentrating all this time annoying Iran China owns the US and if you do not act quickly it will not be the Iranians banging at your next door neighbours door, it will be China bulldozing your country down.
Mad Dog

San Diego, CA

#9 Apr 13, 2008
something ain't right in Iran, of course that assumes anything was ever right in the first place. Somebody has a bone to pick. I don't think things are as good as we are led to believe. Someone's pizzed!! Or it could be the revolutionary governement wiping up some loose ends.

North English, IA

#11 Apr 13, 2008
europa wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is bad we get and i know about something else that is chilling in that country. A person who commits murder gets hung on a crane and the family watch on. They in fact participate in these injustice. Iran is bad but China and Arabia are worse because they have impunity. The Iranian model is sharia law extreme so maybe you can go to the other mid east countries that also apply this. Thank god some countries like Egypt and Jordon who are on the American payroll have secular sharia but if you become to secular you once again become a dictatorship like Syria and Lybia.
The fact is Iran is being picked on. Where do you think Iran gets its weapons from China and Russia. Wake up and stop concentrating all this time annoying Iran China owns the US and if you do not act quickly it will not be the Iranians banging at your next door neighbours door, it will be China bulldozing your country down.
Believe me, I wouldn't disregard the dangers of China and Iran. There are obvious reasons for not being able to act to change them. That truly would be WWIII and if you recall the song "If the Russians love their children too", you will understand the profound difference between Iran and China and Russia.

If you're already willing to accept your own death to kill your enemy, then there's nothing off limits. Terrorists who blow themselves up prove this on a near daily basis. The Russians and Chinese have had the nuclear arsenals to end the world a 100 times over just as we have nukes in the USA. The difference being that the Russians and Chinese wouldn't risk the retaliation because they know there are dire consequences and they actually care about their lives and the lives of their families.

So put a nuke in a radical islamist's hands and see what happens. Boom! No doubt about that. So again, why would we want Iran to continue enriching uranium and building towards nuclear weapons when they have made their intentions clear and won't have a second throught about the paybacks?

I'd love not to have conflict with Iran. The word should sanction them into extreme poverty and let the good Iranians take out the Mullahs and their president to put an end to the insanity.

Meanwhile, those people who claim to care about women's rights, gay rights and human rights should put their money where their mouths are and make every day a public outing of the atrocities of Iran and other islamic states.

Since: Mar 08

Nashville, TN

#13 Apr 13, 2008
It would be beneficial to turn these factions against each other inside Iran.

If Iran can be destabilized from within they would be less of a threat.

Since the enemy of my enemy is my friend does that mean we have to back the Wahibi and Bahai with money and weapons?

Nashville, TN

#14 Apr 13, 2008
Ooops, factions, wrong word.
SHIRO

AOL

#16 Apr 13, 2008
In Real Time wrote:
Since the enemy of my enemy is my friend does that mean we have to back the Wahibi and Bahai with money and weapons?
It is better sending sexe women ,so we get bussy feking them untill we drop dead, then your army can take a cake walk in Iran.
reality

AOL

#17 Apr 13, 2008
In Real Time wrote:
bahai are nice and wonderful peacful people, believe me.
Mad Dog

San Diego, CA

#18 Apr 13, 2008
Iranian news states that the explosion was possibly from weapons that were used has a memorial display earlier in the week.

Is it standard practice to store that amount of ordnance in a place of worship? If so, then thats a sick twisted religion.

Burnsville, MN

#19 Apr 13, 2008
In Real Time wrote:
You don't go down that road. Arming always leads to future problems. You simply destroy the country's economy and give the Iranians too high of a price to tolerate. The end result is a collection of Mullahs and their puppet president getting their asses handed to them by the people they oppressed. Then you give them Canada, not that the Canadians would ever put up a fight.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#20 Apr 13, 2008
Mad Dog wrote:
Iranian news states that the explosion was possibly from weapons that were used has a memorial display earlier in the week.
Is it standard practice to store that amount of ordnance in a place of worship? If so, then thats a sick twisted religion.
I'll hold off on letting any Muslims talk me into believing Islam equal peace, from hear on out. LOL!

Columbia, TN

#21 Apr 14, 2008
Usually humor is touch and go at best, you take your chances, someone usually gets the drift but when no one does...

“khamsa ou khamis”

Since: Dec 07

Brooklyn, New York

#22 Apr 14, 2008
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Good!
shame on you. why is that a good thing that innocent people were killed?

“khamsa ou khamis”

Since: Dec 07

Brooklyn, New York

#23 Apr 14, 2008
this is a horrible thing which has happened however even though Muslims in Iran are persecuting Bahais I still cannot morally bring myself to rejoice at senseless violence and the taking of innocent lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bahai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... (Oct '14) Oct '16 Ivonka22 3
News Baha'i Student Expelled and Banned from Univers... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Brexit 2
News Persecuted in Iran, Baha'is worse off in Iraq (Sep '14) Sep '14 Shaq 1
News Faith Forum: What religion does God follow? (Nov '12) Feb '14 Hilarious 47
News Supreme Court to hear new case on religion in p... (Nov '13) Nov '13 woodtick57 6
Baha'i Fallacies and Contradictions (May '08) Oct '13 RonPrice9 36
News Interfaith Initiative Centre County | A journey... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kathwynn 1
More from around the web