Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2008

Judged:

Go put Quran up ur ass dude. You cant get bahai chicks even if you tried. Muslim chicks love Bahai guys end of story!
pedy

Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

i thought it was the other way around.
girl_99

Tuolumne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

I don't think it matters. Chicks just love Muslim cock period. Why don't decent Muslim men marry American girls? Then we would be happier.
zain

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

i am muslim living in UAE.i want know about bahai fath please any person guide me muslim_boy01@yahoo.com
Human

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

Muslims hate Baha'i Faith because Baha'i Faith is true religion from God.
Human unity shall conquer

Beckenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

@Bahai Boy
I am a bahai also, but what you said is extremely disrespectful and foolish, as Bahai's we also accept Islam as a religion and the Quran is a holy book. Just because a fool that claims to be "muslim" is only a muslim by name and most definetly not by deeds. He is posting this to stir a reaction and he got it from you... understandably it is in furiating, but you can show that you are superior in intellect, and also superior in your belief in God and your religion, by ignoring the enemies of God and the bahai faith such as this fool. God bless you all, and may God guide and have mercy on those of you that have fallen victim to vain imaginings and idle fancies, and try to oppose mans right to choose his path to his Lord.
Human unity shall conquer

Beckenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

@ zain,
you can look up the national spiritual assembly in UAE by googling it, and you can see where a ruhi class will be conducted closest to where you live :)
ruhi is a 7 book course which will bring many of the concepts of the bahai faith and how it is in harmony with those of the messengers of the past.
sunny

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

no its not correct muslims hat bahai religion because it is a faq religion as well as animy of huminity
sunny

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Human unity shall conquer wrote:
@Bahai Boy
I am a bahai also, but what you said is extremely disrespectful and foolish, as Bahai's we also accept Islam as a religion and the Quran is a holy book. Just because a fool that claims to be "muslim" is only a muslim by name and most definetly not by deeds. He is posting this to stir a reaction and he got it from you... understandably it is in furiating, but you can show that you are superior in intellect, and also superior in your belief in God and your religion, by ignoring the enemies of God and the bahai faith such as this fool. God bless you all, and may God guide and have mercy on those of you that have fallen victim to vain imaginings and idle fancies, and try to oppose mans right to choose his path to his Lord.
if bahaulla is true in his sayins so why not he declaired futures prophets name

Since: Nov 12

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

My bahai friend,only two things are infinite,the universe and human stupidity,and I'm not sure about the former.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••