Baha'i in Japan slam Iran for holding...

Baha'i in Japan slam Iran for holding members accused of spying for Israel

There are 1 comment on the The Japan Times story from Mar 18, 2009, titled Baha'i in Japan slam Iran for holding members accused of spying for Israel. In it, The Japan Times reports that:

Japan's Baha'i community is calling on the government to join the growing list of countries and international organizations that have condemned Iran for its arrest of seven of its members.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Japan Times.

Meesagh

Mumbai, India

#1 Mar 25, 2009
How unfortunate! Japan was a mute spectator when the women & children of Gaza were being killed and their homes destroyed. Now they are defending spies of Israel who were passing on the secrets of Iran to the enemy country.....how insanity has prevailed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bahai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... (Oct '14) Oct '16 Ivonka22 3
News Baha'i Student Expelled and Banned from Univers... Sep '16 Brexit 2
News Persecuted in Iran, Baha'is worse off in Iraq (Sep '14) Sep '14 Shaq 1
News Faith Forum: What religion does God follow? (Nov '12) Feb '14 Hilarious 47
News Supreme Court to hear new case on religion in p... (Nov '13) Nov '13 woodtick57 6
Baha'i Fallacies and Contradictions (May '08) Oct '13 RonPrice9 36
News Interfaith Initiative Centre County | A journey... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kathwynn 1
More from around the web