The Episcopal Church: The Way of Balaam

There are 95 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Mar 29, 2011, titled The Episcopal Church: The Way of Balaam. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

On January 5, 2008, the new Episcopal Bishop of Nevada was blessed at his consecration by a Muslim Imam, a Hindu chaplain, a Bahai leader, a Jewish Rabbi as well as a Baptist minister and a Roman Catholic bishop.

In June of the previous year in the Episcopal Diocese of Newark, twin boys were baptized in a ceremony that used Jewish and Muslim blessings ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Rich

Chicago, IL

#81 Apr 8, 2011
EPISScopalians are on the side of Satan!

“For this reason...”

Since: Feb 10

Marriage = Man + Woman 4 Life

#82 Apr 9, 2011
T McCabe wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Read posting #73 again.
I still don't get what you mean when you say I worship the Bible.

Define worship.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#84 Apr 9, 2011
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't get what you mean when you say I worship the Bible.
Define worship.
Define define.....

“Ecce! Sic transit gloria mundi”

Since: Oct 10

I See New Jerusalem From Here.

#86 Apr 9, 2011
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't get what you mean when you say I worship the Bible.
Define worship.
Repeat - LOL - Read posting #73. It is clearly defined there.

Why don’t you define ‘worship’ for me!
RANJHA

New Delhi, India

#87 Apr 9, 2011
koi ladaki hai chudai ki khwis rakhane wali mera land fanfana raha hai choot ki talas me hai
sali koi ghas hi nahi dalti

“For this reason...”

Since: Feb 10

Marriage = Man + Woman 4 Life

#88 Apr 9, 2011
T McCabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat - LOL - Read posting #73. It is clearly defined there.
Why don’t you define ‘worship’ for me!
Because you clearly have major psychological problems and lack basic reasoning skills so there is no point.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#89 Apr 10, 2011
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you clearly have major psychological problems and lack basic reasoning skills so there is no point.
Still practicing without a license?

What a surprise..........

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#90 Apr 10, 2011
RANJHA wrote:
koi ladaki hai chudai ki khwis rakhane wali mera land fanfana raha hai choot ki talas me hai
sali koi ghas hi nahi dalti
I get a kick out of Bollywood.....

“Ecce! Sic transit gloria mundi”

Since: Oct 10

I See New Jerusalem From Here.

#91 Apr 11, 2011
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you clearly have major psychological problems and lack basic reasoning skills so there is no point.
It must have been that second degree in Philosophy that messed me up. Of course those hundreds of hours of training I had to help me work with 'disturbed' kids might be the source of my problems. And let’s not over look the fact that my mother didn’t ‘breast feed’ me. God only knows how much damage that caused me in life.

Hummm...I guess an education, training and lack of ‘breast feeding’ are all bad things for a person's well being on Planet Wot. Is that correct dear sweet Alfred?

“Ecce! Sic transit gloria mundi”

Since: Oct 10

I See New Jerusalem From Here.

#92 Apr 11, 2011
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a kick out of Bollywood.....
Who couldn't love 'Bride and Prejudice' by Gurinder Chadha. I started watching Bollywood stuff in the late 60's. I never get to see it any more since I fell in love, got married and moved to the Wilderness. Weep!

“For this reason...”

Since: Feb 10

Marriage = Man + Woman 4 Life

#93 Apr 11, 2011
T McCabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm...I guess an education, training and lack of ‘breast feeding’ are all bad things for a person's well being on Planet Wot. Is that correct dear sweet Alfred?
No, I think it will be your haughty arrogance and pride that gets you in the end.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#94 Apr 12, 2011
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think it will be your haughty arrogance and pride that gets you in the end.
Look in the mirror..........

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#95 Apr 12, 2011
T McCabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Who couldn't love 'Bride and Prejudice' by Gurinder Chadha. I started watching Bollywood stuff in the late 60's. I never get to see it any more since I fell in love, got married and moved to the Wilderness. Weep!
There's always you tube ;-)

I'd take the wilderness over the city any day...

“Ecce! Sic transit gloria mundi”

Since: Oct 10

I See New Jerusalem From Here.

#96 Apr 12, 2011
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always you tube ;-)
I'd take the wilderness over the city any day...
I love nature in its place; outside with me looking at it. I love to watch my ‘yard service’ keep it trim and pretty for me.

LOL - My idea of a picnic is an outdoor cafe or a restaurant that has a retractable roof. Hopeless urban at heart!

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#97 Apr 13, 2011
T McCabe wrote:
<quoted text>
I love nature in its place; outside with me looking at it. I love to watch my ‘yard service’ keep it trim and pretty for me.
LOL - My idea of a picnic is an outdoor cafe or a restaurant that has a retractable roof. Hopeless urban at heart!
LOL!

I wish you well with our urban soul lost in the wilderness..........

:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bahai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... (Oct '14) Oct '14 henry 1
News Persecuted in Iran, Baha'is worse off in Iraq (Sep '14) Sep '14 Shaq 1
News Faith Forum: What religion does God follow? (Nov '12) Feb '14 Hilarious 47
News Supreme Court to hear new case on religion in p... (Nov '13) Nov '13 woodtick57 6
Baha'i Fallacies and Contradictions (May '08) Oct '13 RonPrice9 36
News Interfaith Initiative Centre County | A journey... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kathwynn 1
News They gave up their lives for their faith (Jun '13) Jul '13 Trisha 14
More from around the web