Iran: 7 Bahai Leaders Are Sentenced t...

Iran: 7 Bahai Leaders Are Sentenced to 20 Years

There are 1 comment on the New York Times story from Aug 9, 2010, titled Iran: 7 Bahai Leaders Are Sentenced to 20 Years. In it, New York Times reports that:

An Iranian court has sentenced seven leaders of the Bahai faith to 20 years in prison, two Bahai activists said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

lilya

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 9, 2010
It must be a terrible ordeal to go thru life thinking everyone is out to get you. Like visiting Alice in Wonderland and trying to keep aHEAD of the Queen offing you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bahai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... (Oct '14) Oct '16 Ivonka22 3
News Baha'i Student Expelled and Banned from Univers... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Brexit 2
News Persecuted in Iran, Baha'is worse off in Iraq (Sep '14) Sep '14 Shaq 1
News Faith Forum: What religion does God follow? (Nov '12) Feb '14 Hilarious 47
News Supreme Court to hear new case on religion in p... (Nov '13) Nov '13 woodtick57 6
Baha'i Fallacies and Contradictions (May '08) Oct '13 RonPrice9 36
News Interfaith Initiative Centre County | A journey... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kathwynn 1
More from around the web