Desmond Tutu and Jose Ramos-Horta joi...

Desmond Tutu and Jose Ramos-Horta join calls for release of Baha'i educators

There are 1 comment on the Payvand News of Iran story from Sep 27, 2011, titled Desmond Tutu and Jose Ramos-Horta join calls for release of Baha'i educators. In it, Payvand News of Iran reports that:

As a number of Baha'i educators appear in court in Iran, two Nobel Peace Prize winners have sharply criticized the Iranian government, comparing its actions to "the Dark Ages of Europe" or the "Spanish Inquisition." Two Nobel Peace Prize laureates - Desmond Tutu, the Anglican Archbishop Emeritus of Cape Town, and Jose Ramos-Horta, President of East ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Payvand News of Iran.

TENNERSON _KEITH_FOX

Saint Joseph, Trinidad and Tobago

#1 Oct 2, 2011
Religion has blinded man kind from knowing GOD. Religion is man made the spirit of GOD manifested in KRISHNA,ABRAHAM,BUDHA,ZOROASTE R,MOSES,JESUS,MUHAMMAD,BAB,BAH AULLAH. For this reason MUHAMMAD can say he is JESUS and yet speak the truth. JESUS can say he is MOSES and yet speak the truth. BAHAULLAH can say he is CHRIST and yet speak the truth. For KRISHNA said when ever the world become corrupted he will return and JESUS said when his father comes. O ye scholars of ISLAM forsake your evil ways and free My people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bahai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... (Oct '14) Oct '16 Ivonka22 3
News Baha'i Student Expelled and Banned from Univers... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Brexit 2
News Persecuted in Iran, Baha'is worse off in Iraq (Sep '14) Sep '14 Shaq 1
News Faith Forum: What religion does God follow? (Nov '12) Feb '14 Hilarious 47
News Supreme Court to hear new case on religion in p... (Nov '13) Nov '13 woodtick57 6
Baha'i Fallacies and Contradictions (May '08) Oct '13 RonPrice9 36
News Interfaith Initiative Centre County | A journey... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kathwynn 1
More from around the web