Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Have you ever noticed, the people who spend the most time talking about God are the atheists? They go on and on about how He doesn't exist, and I always wonder who they're trying to convince! I don't believe in UFOs or Bigfoot, but I don't spend a lot of time talking about them claiming they don't exist. If someone truly doesn't believe in God's existence, why do they spend so much time railing against Him and slandering and denigrating the people who do? I'm just saying.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

PDX Dave wrote:
Have you ever noticed, the people who spend the most time talking about God are the atheists? They go on and on about how He doesn't exist, and I always wonder who they're trying to convince! I don't believe in UFOs or Bigfoot, but I don't spend a lot of time talking about them claiming they don't exist. If someone truly doesn't believe in God's existence, why do they spend so much time railing against Him and slandering and denigrating the people who do? I'm just saying.
Here is the answer.

The liberalism and humanism that aspires to power in the world, particularly in America, is fueled by atheist philosophy.

It is the philosophy of radical autonomy. They want no constraints on self-indulgence, they want to be seen as the brightest and most able to rule.

That's why they attempt to dilute the very definition of atheism - to create it as a default to the rational and objective.

It is a fraud and a lie.

When atheists/humanists have gained power anywhere in the world, they almost immediately started slaughtering their own citizens when they became a stumbling block for their vision.

Allow them positions of power at your own peril.
anon

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

to live in world free from religion and other superstition
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

anon wrote:
What's it like?

Does your world have any moons?
Any clouds?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

anon wrote:
Yeah, um, you're never going to convince 6billion people to atheism, so why bother trying, anyways at least we respect people's beliefs, unlike you atheists.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the answer.
The liberalism and humanism that aspires to power in the world, particularly in America, is fueled by atheist philosophy.
It is the philosophy of radical autonomy. They want no constraints on self-indulgence, they want to be seen as the brightest and most able to rule.
That's why they attempt to dilute the very definition of atheism - to create it as a default to the rational and objective.
It is a fraud and a lie.
When atheists/humanists have gained power anywhere in the world, they almost immediately started slaughtering their own citizens when they became a stumbling block for their vision.
Allow them positions of power at your own peril.
This is coming from a creationist who believes:

1. Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs like in the creation museum
2. That its ok to lie about a god for which there is no evidence.
3. That fossils aren't "really there" and that hard working, honest scientists should be ignored.

Your opinions about atheists are worthelss - you can't even accept that atheism is a lack of belief and not a denial of god.

What help is there for your relgious cult if you are happy to lie about atheists and science.

What moral superiority are you trying to sell to atheists with this callous troll lying behaviour?

You make more atheists than anyone else here Buck, so keep posting your stupidity and we will show you up.

Now run coward, and don't address any of my points.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
What's it like?
Does your world have any moons?
Any clouds?[/QUOTE]

We'll never know thanks to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, um, you're never going to convince 6billion people to atheism, so why bother trying, anyways at least we respect people's beliefs, unlike you atheists.
Atheism is a lack of belief in god. Explain to us with your mighty intelligence where in that definition is says we must make the whole world atheist?

Exactly - theists - worst kind of obvious liars on the planet.

Theist: "I can see god"
Normal person: "You're lying"
Theist: "No, no, you're going to hell. Jesus!"
Normal person: "You are mentally ill, it was nice knowing you friend."

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is coming from a creationist who believes:
1. Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs like in the creation museum
2. That its ok to lie about a god for which there is no evidence.
3. That fossils aren't "really there" and that hard working, honest scientists should be ignored.
Your opinions about atheists are worthelss - you can't even accept that atheism is a lack of belief and not a denial of god.
What help is there for your relgious cult if you are happy to lie about atheists and science.
What moral superiority are you trying to sell to atheists with this callous troll lying behaviour?
You make more atheists than anyone else here Buck, so keep posting your stupidity and we will show you up.
Now run coward, and don't address any of my points.
If the Big bang is scientifically possible, god is scientifically possible as well as Jesus who is scientifically possible, because he was a real person.

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is a lack of belief in god. Explain to us with your mighty intelligence where in that definition is says we must make the whole world atheist?
Exactly - theists - worst kind of obvious liars on the planet.
Theist: "I can see god"
Normal person: "You're lying"
Theist: "No, no, you're going to hell. Jesus!"
Normal person: "You are mentally ill, it was nice knowing you friend."
A normal person, depends on the average population of it, 2billion Christians makes us normal people.

Normal person: God bless us

Atheist: Shut up you stupid God beleiever

Normal person: Some one is in a bad mood

Atheist: You're just a prick

Normal person: It's good to have a opinion

Atheist: Go kill yourself.

Normal person: Wow, if that's the image of a atheist, why should I become one even if God isn't real.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Big bang is scientifically possible, god is scientifically possible as well as Jesus who is scientifically possible, because he was a real person.
Before you qualify to use the word "scientifically" in a sentence, you need to prove the god you're lying to us about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
A normal person, depends on the average population of it, 2billion Christians makes us normal people.
Normal person: God bless us
Atheist: Shut up you stupid God beleiever
Normal person: Some one is in a bad mood
Atheist: You're just a prick
Normal person: It's good to have a opinion
Atheist: Go kill yourself.
Normal person: Wow, if that's the image of a atheist, why should I become one even if God isn't real.
Shout, scream, whine. Do anything except tell the truth and admit that you have no proof of god whatsoever and are a lying lying about the god you invented in your own head.

I'm sorry that theists can't run around listening to the whim of all the mentally ill people in the world with their various brands of hallucinations.

What you need to do is go and see a doctor / get an education / grow the f*ck up instead of crying about the fact that atheists don't "buy in" to your proven religious lies.

When you learn how to become honest decent citizens of earth who respect telling the truth and honest discourse, then we will welcome your kind with welcome arms.

But until now you have proven yourselves to be lying idiots with no intention of understanding the world we live in.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.

Not all that long ago? The majority of the world believed the world was a flat plate.

Was the world ever a flat plate? No.

So you Genuine Christians™ do have brain damage, without a doubt.

Besides: Thor is the better god anyhow.

It's no wonder you people are nuck-futz.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect the vast majority of Christians are cultural or nominal Christians, and the majority of Muslims cultural or nominal Muslims. ie, in name only. To hold a strong theist belief is a minority position.

You "respect" peoples beliefs ;) I doubt that, unless you are of that rare breed of Christian, who gives equal respect to all religions, sects and gods throughout the world. Such creatures are very rare in topix land. The more common is those who think they have the truth, and all other faiths are delusional and wrong.
Thinking

Ashford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

I believe the scientific method is the best way we have to validate theories.

Do you respect that belief?
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

PDX Dave wrote:
Have you ever noticed, the people who spend the most time talking about God are the atheists?....
Pay attention to what atheists actually say and perhaps you'd find criticisms are more to do with tribalisms and problems caused by religion and other superstitions, such as ID/Creationism; religious courts (undermining one law for all); prejudices against women, gays or atheists; children segregated into their parent's religious tribes; etc, etc.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...

http://www.positiveatheism.org/writ/ghwbush.h...

http://thinkafricapress.com/burkina-faso/prot...

Whether it's witchcraft or problems like Zionism and Islamism, one cannot oppose superstitions like that while trying to maintain another (e.g. Christianity).

Religion/atheism is nonsense. We're all just humans and some are more superstitious than others. Superstition (including religion) has had its day - nothing wrong in saying so. It isn't as if religion keeps quiet, or even keeps out of education or politics. In the UK we're still expected to tolerate religious schools, unelected clergy in our upper house and an old-man heir to the throne who wants the title 'Defender of Faith'.
Thinking

Ashford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

One thing Thatcher should've privatised: the CofE.
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Pay attention to what atheists actually say and perhaps you'd find criticisms are more to do with tribalisms and problems caused by religion and other superstitions, such as ID/Creationism; religious courts (undermining one law for all); prejudices against women, gays or atheists; children segregated into their parent's religious tribes; etc, etc.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...
http://www.positiveatheism.org/writ/ghwbush.h...
http://thinkafricapress.com/burkina-faso/prot...
Whether it's witchcraft or problems like Zionism and Islamism, one cannot oppose superstitions like that while trying to maintain another (e.g. Christianity).
Religion/atheism is nonsense. We're all just humans and some are more superstitious than others. Superstition (including religion) has had its day - nothing wrong in saying so. It isn't as if religion keeps quiet, or even keeps out of education or politics. In the UK we're still expected to tolerate religious schools, unelected clergy in our upper house and an old-man heir to the throne who wants the title 'Defender of Faith'.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fraud and a lie.
So you do know what they are.

The lie is when you tell us that god is real.

The fraud is the vehicle you use to tell the lie - creationism.

Maybe you don't really believe in creationism, but are paid to spam these forums?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 36 min religionisillness 853
Talking some sense into you people... 38 min religionisillness 30
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 39 min religionisillness 21,411
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min religionisillness 224,679
Atheists, give up your lost religion and seek t... (Nov '13) 1 hr MrDesoto1 233
The Ultimate Evidence of God 2 hr CunningLinguist 19
Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) 2 hr CunningLinguist 70,966
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr Patrick 266
•••
•••