Oppression of atheists

Jan 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

The case that atheists are oppressed has a germ of truth in it - but like all media proclamations, one might find the facts are not exactly square with the analysis proffered to the public at large.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of166
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

supersonic boom wrote:
Reason Personified and KittenKoder, ask Egypt turd here about giants and his evidence for them.
I'll go put the kettle on-----.
It's redundant, all "evidence" for such things has been fabricated, to discuss such a topic insults not only our intellects, but also science as a whole.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, I believe in life after death.
<quoted text>
Very well, this zombie believes there is an existence of some sort after death. This zombie has seen on several occasions what this zombie believes to be spirits and has had expericed other world activity. There is nothing God like in my belief, indeed Christians think ghosts are in fact evil so that shoots down your thoughts on everything religious.
Any more questions you want this zombie to answer?
Zombie is the state you are wishing to attain after your death, are you there yet?

What I am trying to figure out is how you plan on attaining that "life after death" existence.

Is it the punishment/reward program hawked by the YJA* spell casters, or will you be reanimated through the chemical system by the used by the Houngans and Mambos, or is it something else that I am unaware of?

*for brevities sake, the Abrahamic god/gods Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
Atheists must convert to islam
You will not lose anything if you became a muslim
what will you lose?
If u live in peace, islam wants you to live in peace
If you against violence,islam is against violence
If you believe in charity and other great cause favors, Islam dedicates the same idea and charity is one of islamic pillars
Haven't had your coffee yet? Wake up and have some, and then you will see what we see.

Islam is divisive, misogynistic and willing to destroy the entire planet to wipe out everyone who isn't Muslim.

"The religion of peace" is only the sign over the door, it in no way reflects that which dwells with-in." ~ LJ Lilly

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

supersonic boom wrote:
Reason Personified and KittenKoder, ask Egypt turd here about giants and his evidence for them.
I'll go put the kettle on-----.
I should ask about your concerns? Why?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
One question, why do you believe in something for which there is absolutely zero evidence supporting?
You mean something I've seen with my own eyes, that evidence?

Having a belief in God is just that, a belief. Someone is open to the thought that God may indeed exist. I am not going to argue that as it is someone's faith or belief. In the same way, I am not going to argue with an openly hostile atheist that has no evidence for or against a God as that is there belief, I've not got any proof for or against the possible existence of a supreme being so don't particularly care either way.
I have, however had first hand experience of spirits, so I have personal experience that tells me there is life after death. That is my experience, just as you are hostile towards my experience.
I have no qualms with you not having any experience of spirits, but I do have qualms with your all out hostility, which is as bad as, if not worse than some religious movements and their open hostility to non believers in a God. You have become as evil in your approach to afterlife as some do towards your views which makes you as bad as them.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Zombie is the state you are wishing to attain after your death, are you there yet?
What I am trying to figure out is how you plan on attaining that "life after death" existence.
Is it the punishment/reward program hawked by the YJA* spell casters, or will you be reanimated through the chemical system by the used by the Houngans and Mambos, or is it something else that I am unaware of?
*for brevities sake, the Abrahamic god/gods Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah
As you wish.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's redundant, all "evidence" for such things has been fabricated, to discuss such a topic insults not only our intellects, but also science as a whole.
Well ask him what he thinks then.

You think I'm mad, wait 'til you get his 'thoughts'

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I should ask about your concerns? Why?
Personally, I don't care what you think of my concerns, you do not concern me enough.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean something I've seen with my own eyes, that evidence?
If you have seen it, then unless you video taped it, it's not evidence. Where is the evidence? Will any of you theists ever produce this evidence you all claim to have? If not, then why do you lie.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have seen it, then unless you video taped it, it's not evidence. Where is the evidence? Will any of you theists ever produce this evidence you all claim to have? If not, then why do you lie.
Oh dear, little atheist telling me I lie now.

I'll try to have a camera handy next time I see a spook.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you have evidence, your claim is dismissed. End of story.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which may have natural explanations. Such as hallucinations, dreams, etc.
People who claim to see God/ghosts/aliens can be just hallucinating, and what they claim to see is just in their mind.
It's probably more a case of 'playing it up' for the notoriety they'll receive from those with similar beliefs that they're attempting to impress. Like people that own old hotels and inns... if they can get the word out that their property is "haunted", there is a good chance their revenues will increase because of the tourists that will show up to "see for themselves"

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you have evidence, your claim is dismissed. End of story.
By you, yes.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
By you, yes.
By anyone with a working brain.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you try doing what I did? I died, I bled to death, and there was nothing there. Emergency room personal, refused to give up on me, and after I was dead, a IV line was started in my foot. Which with that and the paddles, things got going again.

I have spent a large part of my adult years as a first responder, I've seen death much more often than I am comfortable with. I've seen people fight it, I've seen people accept it. I've seen people come back from it, and the truth is if they were expecting blue spaceships to carry them to Valhalla, then it would be blue spaceships, that they claimed to have seen, and never does one who is expecting Allah, see Jesus, nor does one who is expecting Poseidon, get to see Pele. The god you are taught that you will see, is who you will imagine, and when you are dead .... the imagining stops.

The people on this planet who will trick you into believing whatever it is, that will benefit them, are too many to count, and you are far from the only one who has been righteously snookered.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
By anyone with a working brain.
Electric shock treatment should help your brain to function again, unless you're a Scientologist of course.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Haven't had your coffee yet? Wake up and have some, and then you will see what we see.
Islam is divisive, misogynistic and willing to destroy the entire planet to wipe out everyone who isn't Muslim.
"The religion of peace" is only the sign over the door, it in no way reflects that which dwells with-in." ~ LJ Lilly
If Islam is divisive, misogynistic and willing to destroy the entire planet to wipe out everyone who isn't Muslim???

Why xtians and pagans,jews existed by islamic rule over middle east?

Answer yourself.....Atheist loser

The religion of peace wasnt involved in killing over 20 million people by 2nd world war

Actually you atheists,xtians,jews are more evil and more anti-islamic than muslims

Just explore your great history of murder and genocides against humanity

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
If Islam is divisive, misogynistic and willing to destroy the entire planet to wipe out everyone who isn't Muslim???
Why xtians and pagans,jews existed by islamic rule over middle east?
Answer yourself.....Atheist loser
The religion of peace wasnt involved in killing over 20 million people by 2nd world war
Actually you atheists,xtians,jews are more evil and more anti-islamic than muslims
Just explore your great history of murder and genocides against humanity
Careful EL, those giants will get you.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

More anti-human than muslims*
george whyte

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of166
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••