Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
199,581 - 199,600 of 224,566 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Skumbucketbully being the perfect poster boy for the christian cult; a montage.
Original WSJLM 2014

Post #613914

Skombolis wrote:

You are out of your freaking mind and you are a blatant liar. You want to bring up other things so then I guess we will keep talking

First you tried to say I should have asked you what you meant by your post and acted like i assumed wrong

Then you moved from that lie to claiming you simply disagreed with an opinion of mine

Then you moved from that lie to claiming you did it in defense of mac because i called him effeminate. Oh boo hoo for mac. But at least you finally got around to a version you could pretend was the truth. And your revisionist history on the past is freaking insane that I'm not gonna go thru it all again to correct it.

*I know you won’t go through it, of course you won’t expose yourself as a liar, it’s ok, I’m happy to do it for you*

And you are the queen of narcissism. Do you know what kind of insane narcissist posts that people who just lost loved ones don't deserve special dispensation because everybody has bad things happen to them? Which was after you seemed quite defensive about people saying it must take quite a loser to negative icon posts of someone who just lost a loved one

But that is narcissism to a T. You sit on your pity-pot all day and are so freaking bitter and self-centered and filled with hate that you have to icon posts of people who are suffering and then claim why should they get special treatment? Do you know what that says? It says you don't think anybody gave you the sympathy you deserved for all your many woes so you hate seeing others get sympathy, to the point that you try to crap on it and then justify it by claiming people who just lost loved ones don't get special dispensation.

*that’s not what I said and I’m ok with sharing my experiences with the world, it’s not about me anymore but you are free to pity anyone you like. it was never about “special dispensation” with you, it was about me not disagreeing with you publicly, the second I did, you started attacking, then crying when you realised your imbecilic bully tactics didn’t work on me. you calling anyone narcissistic is laughable*

You actually managed to annoy me, which is very hard to do on this place. But when someone flips the fuck out and goes on an anti-Christian rampage because someone suggested she take responsibility for herself, it is quite clear that person has mental problems. So I tried and tried and tried to stay patient with you and your psycho random insults. But like i have come to discover with people like Shrink, and Doc Reality and John Jaws, that yes they may be crazy but they are also assholes. And at some point the former stops mattering when the latter is the cause of their problems. But lesson learned. No more special dispensation for you.

*most of this is pure invention but he won’t provide the posts I made because he knows that, it’s ok, I’ll provide them eventually, that’s how he makes his posts so long, he adds fiction and slander*

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“Hard to annoy” Skom? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!
me.

Post #613972

Skombolis wrote:

You are not an honest person.

It has been explained to you repeatedly that our goal is to strive for perfect obedience and that when we remain in Christ that He will forgive us when we fail to do so

But you don't believe Christians need to follow the teachings of Christ so I guess it doesn't matter.

LMFAAO!- me

TO BE CONTINUED....
(his posts are as long as they are dishonest)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody advocates regulating marriage to only fertile couples because gays cannot have children..
.. since when ??..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal information I’m going to refrain from answering.
I’ll just say this, there’s millions of kids that have their homes busted up because of divorce. They end up living with people that they don’t like. The kids didn’t have choice but the courts did.
So they’re forced to live in squalor. Where they are repeatedly abused. Some kids are saved from this and removed from the homes and put up for adoption. But by far the most are not removed. They go through life being hated.
As Tam stated earlier most adoptive parents want babies. Older kids that have been abused could be more than a handful so they are passed over. Adoptive parents don’t want that. You are mistaken to believe SSM couples will be any different.
SSM adopting parents will not be the cure all end all as you are eluding too. What will be an issue is who gets the babies. The SSM couples or heterosexual couples?
I’m not saying gay couples will turn kids gay because I don’t know. I am saying kids raised up in this environment are going to have some serious mental issues. Kids are already fragile enough as it is. We don’t have a hundred thousand year history of SSM couples raising adoptive kids do we?
i don't see how it'd personal information to say whether anonymous poster Eagle 12 has adopted any kids. But regardless, it wouldn't matter if you had really as what right is it of yours to say kids who still need to be adopted should stay in foster care instead of going to a home where people love them because the parents are gay?

And I never suggested it would be a cure-all

And gay couples may be particular who they adopt to. Or maybe less so given the difficulty people try to create over them adopting. Either way, more kids will be adopted if gay couples adopt

And even one kid getting stuck in foster care because people who aren't doing shit for that particular kid happen to be against gay people adopting is one kid too many

And I would think anybody that had any first-hand knowledge of the foster care system would feel the same way unless forcing their ideology on a kid is more important to them than the kids themselves. And at care minimum, the argument that people are against it out of concern for thx environment the kid grows up in simply has no merit. There is no way someone could argue a kid is better off info dyer care than with two people that love them no matter what their orientation
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Edit
And when you say "our" kids what do you mean by that?
Are you suggesting other people are not part of society where only people against gay marriage should be considered 'society'?
And what gave you done personally that you feel you can claim ownership?
And if you are concerned about the environment they are raised in, what have you done to get 'your' kids out of foster care?
Have you ever even bothered to visit a state foster agency to see the deplorable conditions 'your' kids are stuck growing up in?
And when you say "our" kids what do you mean by that?

A: Me’s kids

Are you suggesting other people are not part of society where only people against gay marriage should be considered 'society'?

A. We the People…

And what gave you done personally that you feel you can claim ownership?

A. Me’s pay a sh*t load of taxes.

And if you are concerned about the environment they are raised in, what have you done to get 'your' kids out of foster care?

A. I raised Me’s kids myself with my wife.

Have you ever even bothered to visit a state foster agency to see the deplorable conditions 'your' kids are stuck growing up in?
&#65532;

A. I raised Me’s kids. I had close family that worked in foster care. And that foster home was far from being deplorable.

[tipping hat]

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> No it does not. It only has to be male female who are eligible to marry. That is a shift on burden of proof. Nobody advocates regulating marriage to only fertile couples because gays cannot have children.
<quoted text> The burden of proof is on those who want to legalize SSM in States where it is illegal.
You mentioned earlier, more marriages more divorce and more business for lawyers and i am paraphrasing from memory. Excellent point. That gives that group incentive to legalize SSM. They tie SSM to a civil right. Putting dissenters in the same category as opposition to the civil rights of blacks and minorities. These are legitimate civil rights because skin color, is morally neutral while Homosexual conduct is morally questionable to say the least. It is a con job. Opposition groups are homophobic which is vilifying. SSM is not the equivalent of OSM. In human history the majority report has always been OSM.
<quoted text> Two wrongs do not make a right.
<quoted text> Bodies designed that way for a purpose. Hetero marriage sets a foundation for children to know their parents and be known by them. Two mommies does not equal one biological dad. In that sense marriage is child centered and in line with human biology.
I honestly don't even know where to start

So did you think slaves had the burden of proof to show why they should be free men in the states where slavery was legal?

Did women have the burden of proof to show why they shouldn't be able to vote?

Being illegal isn't synonymous with being wrong

And even if you don't think people are born gay, so what? Nobody needs your permission to marry based on their legal, consenting, adult sexual relationships. Some straight couples like to piss and crap on each other or choke each other or engage in S&M or swinging. How does what someone chooses to do sexually have anything to do with whether they should be allowed equal rights?

Rights that marriage gives straight people like spousal privilege, tax breaks, citizenship, etc

And who cares about who is a biological dad? The only thing that matters is whether they are a good parent. Not where their sperm went. And any kid is better off with 2 loving gay parents than growing up in foster care

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Preamble of the constitution says,“We the people”
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Sorry to disappoint you Tam. But….. I….. is one of the…..“We the people.”
And that's a lesson you should have already learned.[tipping hat]
Let me teach you so that you may teach your children and best friends.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

We call that the Equal Protection Clause.

You "the people" do not get rights that I "the people" don't get. Get it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

To the whack job

I admit you recent insanity has me curious. What are you attempting to prove those posts show? The fact that I said I guess we will keep talking because you weren't dropping it shows that was not out first exchange and also shows I had tried igniting you but your refusal to keep going made me change my mind

You really are crazy

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are they spiked ??..
Aren't they always? Nine inch okay?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who give a red hair rats *ss about your white sheet?
I certainly don't.
nobody has ever 'appealed' his white sheet

In fact I know a few ppl that would prefer it

He just lines to talk in 3rd person and name things after himself

I am still a little worked up over the adoption thing as I have ten foster sisters and know not only how bad the system is but what a difference a loving home can make

But that white sheet thing is stupid

Especially from someone who continues to lie about a poster abusing their child
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>i don't see how it'd personal information to say whether anonymous poster Eagle 12 has adopted any kids. But regardless, it wouldn't matter if you had really as what right is it of yours to say kids who still need to be adopted should stay in foster care instead of going to a home where people love them because the parents are gay?
And I never suggested it would be a cure-all
And gay couples may be particular who they adopt to. Or maybe less so given the difficulty people try to create over them adopting. Either way, more kids will be adopted if gay couples adopt
And even one kid getting stuck in foster care because people who aren't doing shit for that particular kid happen to be against gay people adopting is one kid too many
And I would think anybody that had any first-hand knowledge of the foster care system would feel the same way unless forcing their ideology on a kid is more important to them than the kids themselves. And at care minimum, the argument that people are against it out of concern for thx environment the kid grows up in simply has no merit. There is no way someone could argue a kid is better off info dyer care than with two people that love them no matter what their orientation
You are making the assumption that SSM couples are going to exceptional parents in every situation. You and I know that’s not going to be the case. There’s very little history of SSM couples raising children.

Yet we are headed down this road and children are going to be hanging in the balance in this massive experiment on a grand scale. And when the outcome 20 years from now is more horrific than it is today. You can blame the people that are pushing this agenda.

Teen suicide rates are going to increase, illegal drug use is going to skyrocket, school dropouts will trend upward, and crime will show a spike, gang involvement will be even more prolific. But you and all the others will have gotten exactly what you wanted. A completion of the meltdown of the family unit.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Skombucketbully being the perfect poster boy for the christian cult; a montage.

WSJLM 2014

Post #614776

Skombolis wrote:(to Le_Le)

You are clearly drunk again

We did not have any private PM's over it

You butted into two very public exchanges going on in this room to state those conflicting opinions and start fights

And we never had any PM exchanges about child abuse. In fact the only exchange we had was on here when you suggested I cover for pedophiles because I am a Catholic

You are a sick and delusional person

For the new year, get professional help

(remember kiddies, always file away PM’s, especially if they are from loving christians like this one)

Post #614814

Skombolis wrote:

(to a new poster, one of king skombully’s paranoias, he is very intelligent, our dear skom, he thinks no new posters ever come to the highly advertised international forum called topix, he seems to also think that he is the only poster who is allowed to use aliases, classic paranoid projection)

Why hello "new" poster with an anonymous proxy

So you don't like Christians who are against homosexuality I see. Coincidentally we just had an anonymous proxy in here coming from the opposite view. From what one might even suggest is an exaggerated for effect negative Christian stereotype

But haters got to hate. It's a Topix games thing

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!-> me

Post #614815

Skombolis wrote:

The people who spend their Topix lives going around Topix hating them are going to be very disappointed to hear that. Although I got a hunch it won't even slow them down.

“Do you own a mirror?”-> Seen is awesome.

Post #614832

Skombolis wrote:

I clicked on Top Stories the other day for the first time in I can't remember when and that guy's name was the last post in like a dozen rooms

I think that gives a pretty good idea of what we are dealing with here

Still, I agree it is sad. And i know what you mean when it passes the point where you even have energy left to be outraged because it has happened too many times. I think some people carry so much hate inside of them that they are toxic to the soul to even be around

But the one thing that helps that feeling of exasperation is reminding yourself that most people are not like that. Some people roam around like joy vampires and you can't let them succeed.

I have used similar examples for different analogies in the past but if some lunatic was under a freeway overpass shouting hate rhetoric would he pay him any attention or allow it to color your view of mankind in general? You just gotta compartmentalize when it comes to looking at people. And people like that you just put 'em in a box somewhere and try not to think about it.

Yes its important not to forget they are out there as things can get dangerous when we completely disregard the reality of how some people are as hate can be contagious. But these people can only take something from us that we give them. I actually need to keep that in mind much more often across the board

(T) Peace

SAYS THE BIGGEST LIAR/SLANDERER/GOSSIP/**CYBER BULLY** IN ALL OF TOPIX -> me

TO BE CONTINUED….
(his posts are as long as they are vile and dishonest)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Eagle
Having trouble with reply on phone so gonna respond here

Foster care is a joke

And even the best of foster care facilities is no substitute for a loving home

And I think you may be very confused on what rights you have by paying your taxes

This isn't about what you want. And if you aren't gonna adopt the kid, at least have the decency to not try to prevent other people that want to

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Skombucketbully being the perfect poster boy for the christian cult; a montage.
WSJLM 2014

Post #614892

Skombolis wrote:(to Seen is awesome)

Gee Seenie

You have made up two totally opposite stories again. Like when you claimed you didn't leave Christianity for so long was that you wanted to appease your parents even though you knew the truth since age 2 from your post where you claimed after you left of years of individual study determining the Bible was false

Yet this time you went from claiming you can't articulate your knowledge to other people because they are too stupid to understand you even though you tried like with Larry to now claiming you couldn't articulate it to anyone because it was shown to you and either someone knows it or they don't.

And how did i lie about what your god would want you to do? I asked you when the last time he visited you and was he happy that you don't try to share and teach all the things he told you. You know, the same way you did 5 year ago before someone made fun of you but now claim either someone knows or they don't.

I am gonna let you off the hook Seenster. It is a new year and picking on the mentally disabled yet extremely hateful and hypocritical seems like a waste of time. You have yourself another fantastic year of Christian stalking revenge. Let's hope it makes you a little happier than last year yah?

(skom accusing anyone of stalking and revenge still has me in stitches)

Post #614893

Skombolis wrote:(gossiping to his friend Serah about how much he loves his enemies)

You forgot to tilt your hat sideways when you posted it

But yeah, who didn't see that coming?

I have never in my life seen someone try to play the victim that is one of the biggest antagonists on Topix and friends with some of the biggest antagonists on Topix. But there is nothing that makes people strike out more than a victim complex. No matter how delusional it may be.Topix gives people the feeling of 'power' absent from real life. Lord only knows what surrogate role you are filling

Anyway, hope you have a great new year Serah

Post #615259

(*had to add Seen’s to this one, priceless*)

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>

And I can kind of pity those here who are always lashing out and attacking others, by doing far worse than what they are accusing others of doing, unable to see their own hypocrisy.
Skombolis wrote:

Just WOW

Do you own a mirror?

(skombully asking if someone else owns a mirror is muy funny)

TO BE CONTINUED....

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>nobody has ever 'appealed' his white sheet
In fact I know a few ppl that would prefer it
He just lines to talk in 3rd person and name things after himself
I am still a little worked up over the adoption thing as I have ten foster sisters and know not only how bad the system is but what a difference a loving home can make
But that white sheet thing is stupid
Especially from someone who continues to lie about a poster abusing their child
Liar.

I appealed, I know, you can't imagine anyone admitting fault or apologising or caring about something other than ego.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I honestly don't even know where to start
So did you think slaves had the burden of proof to show why they should be free men in the states where slavery was legal?
Slave not even considered citizens. Homosexuals and their supporters are. They have rights to advocate change. They have to make their case. The problem is not really with gays or lesbians but is with folks like you who for all practical purposes defend them by equating slavery and women's voting rights with an alleged right for adults to marry who they please. Normalize SSM and you are going to have a bunch of confused teens who would be more apt to engage in that type of behavior which is dangerous. Look at the stats.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/facts/...
----------
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM))a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young MSM (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all MSM. At the end of 2010, an estimated 489,121 (56%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU.

In 2010, MSM accounted for 63% of estimated new HIV infections in the United States and 78% of infections among all newly infected men. From 2008 to 2010, new HIV infections increased 22% among young (aged 13-24) MSM and 12% among MSM overall.
----------
Did women have the burden of proof to show why they shouldn't be able to vote?
They certainly did their part.
Being illegal isn't synonymous with being wrong
Being illegal does not mean always wrong.
And even if you don't think people are born gay, so what?
As a Christian i can consider that based on original sin. That means there is a strong possibility people can be born with a disposition towards homosexuality. Material atheists have to come up with a biological justification. If they find one then the possibility for a cure exists. They don't want to find one.
Nobody needs your permission to marry based on their legal, consenting, adult sexual relationships.
Agreed. Don't know why you want to make it about me.
Some straight couples like to piss and crap on each other or choke each other or engage in S&M or swinging. How does what someone chooses to do sexually have anything to do with whether they should be allowed equal rights?
Going off the deep end? What is your point?
Rights that marriage gives straight people like spousal privilege, tax breaks, citizenship, etc
And who cares about who is a biological dad?
The child? I cared about my father. You did not?
The only thing that matters is whether they are a good parent. Not where their sperm went. And any kid is better off with 2 loving gay parents than growing up in foster care
Foster care is not the issue and i think Eagle responded adequately on that issue. There is not enough info out to come to any conclusions on same sex parents. I do know children in my state are treated OK. A lot of that is run through the church and there is plenty community support. People are compelled to do what they can to help children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making the assumption that SSM couples are going to exceptional parents in every situation. You and I know that’s not going to be the case. There’s very little history of SSM couples raising children.
Yet we are headed down this road and children are going to be hanging in the balance in this massive experiment on a grand scale. And when the outcome 20 years from now is more horrific than it is today. You can blame the people that are pushing this agenda.
Teen suicide rates are going to increase, illegal drug use is going to skyrocket, school dropouts will trend upward, and crime will show a spike, gang involvement will be even more prolific. But you and all the others will have gotten exactly what you wanted. A completion of the meltdown of the family unit.
Again I never said all gay couples would be great parents

And a system is in place that while flawed (social services, criminal justice) that should protect kids from any bad parents

There is one issue

Is a kid better off in general in foster care or with two people that love them that happen to be gay

Nobody who cared more about the kid would stand in the way of that

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I appealed, I know, you can't imagine anyone admitting fault or apologising or caring about something other than ego.
I know you are crazy but this is worse than I thought

Catcher is a guy and is a different person than you

You are Juicy

So I don't know why you replied to my post about Catcher or how anything in it would make you think it was about you

Coo coo

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Again I never said all gay couples would be great parents
And a system is in place that while flawed (social services, criminal justice) that should protect kids from any bad parents
There is one issue
Is a kid better off in general in foster care or with two people that love them that happen to be gay
Nobody who cared more about the kid would stand in the way of that
He doesn't care about children, Skom. He cares about his safety bubble. He's afraid to admit that he's wrong. It happens but those people end up at the fringe, tilting at windmills. It's sad but it's life.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't care about children, Skom. He cares about his safety bubble. He's afraid to admit that he's wrong. It happens but those people end up at the fringe, tilting at windmills. It's sad but it's life.
You read Don Quixote?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Edit lightbeamer

Don't be dishonest

When you deliberately edit my post out of context and lie your entire argument gets pitched in the trash

I didn't just sat who cares about their biological dad. I went in to say what matters is if they are a good parent and you snuck your answer in I between my full quote stopping it after the dad part

And what deep end? You want to make the point that what people do sexually should dictate if they are allowed to marry. Do you even understand your own argument? And by that logic you must be on with all that other stuff if you don't oppose straight couples that do it and get married

And there is not enough info to know if a kid is better off in foster care than in a home with two people that love him?

Seriously, if you travel abroad, don't tell anyone you are American or Christian. We will try to cover for you here but Ed don't need the the whole world thinking you are representative of what our faith or educational systems crank out

I have seen some stupid things rationalized because of bigotry. But that one is right at the top. But we know you won't be adopting the kid either way right? So what do you tell yourself? Well there isn't enough information to know if leaving the kid with no home to be raised the state was better than being in a loving home. Hope I'm right and ding find out later how bad I helped ruin this kids life since there is enough info already to know foster care systems don't normally crank out success stories

But hey, screw that kid. The important thing is you got to butt into other people's lives despite doing nothing to help yourself and made sure your personal beliefs were forced on others

I am sure Jesus who was all about love, children, and the needy would salute your efforts to keep a kid out of a loving home to be raised by the government. Or maybe you know parents who are sinless?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 28 min Reason Personified 27
Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) 32 min CunningLinguist 70,961
Our world came from nothing? 48 min Reason Personified 255
Introducing The Universal Religion 3 hr Patrick 737
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 3 hr Patrick 397
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr fadu singh 21,406
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr Electrical Engineer 842
•••
•••