Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258515 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#207842 Jan 25, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*Another Topox Atheist! that hates it when I ask questions about things I don't understand*
We don;t mind you asking questions. We just don;t like the way you go apesh!t when you don't like the answer.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#207843 Jan 25, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your body is a system. That is why you have organs instead of an organ.
They, along with all the other good stuff in the body are the sole source of your mental facilities. The balance of chemicals and energy transfers creates the "you". Those organs have evolved to follow a pattern of response to certain chemical and energy signals. It is a hard coding influence on the brain function. Organs, and thus thought, is a result of the design of the organs.
That is hard core evolutionism.
Now, you can not find a gay gene. There is none. Nature had no use for it. But perhaps you can find chemical imbalances that throw the mind a loop. There are a lot of men that will testify they have observed firsthand the effects of hormonal chemicals on an otherwise rational brain.
You have to find a chemical reason to throw that mental circuitry into reverse. The body is the sex.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

Thanks, A~o~A.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#207844 Jan 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you only virtual now?
.. I'm the perfect expression of What Is. And, you ??..

With Established Harem

#207845 Jan 25, 2014
_CRIMINAL_ wrote:
<quoted text> HaHa!! right, right! I also hear he slaughtered millions of jews, just because they was jews! how messed up is that! oh well, say la vie....
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Viola!
.. isn't it time for the white sheet ??..

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#207846 Jan 25, 2014
scaritual wrote:
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!!

It is 6 pointed.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#207847 Jan 25, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd do it. If God Himself directly instructed me to.
How could I tell Him no?
I'd trust Him that he'd care for my son until we met again.
Now go ahead, ridicule, chastise and hate me for saying that.
You do not understand.
Have you told your son that you'd kill him if god asked you too?

More importantly, have you told the police?

Jeez….

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#207848 Jan 25, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. to pee ??..
That involves a different system. Are you aware of the medical complications involves with sex reassignment surgery? Vaginal collapse, incontinence, lifetime hormone treatments. Here is a little gem. Fistula.

http://www.avitale.com/Rectovaginal_Fistula.h...

That means fecal matter comes through the constructed vagina from the bowels and into the pink lace undies.

Vagina collapse? One has to really use their imagination on that one.

Location hidden

#207849 Jan 25, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Physically? Your reproductive organs.
Um, no, genius - your reproductive organs make you make or female - they don't make you heterosexual.

LOL…wow

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#207850 Jan 25, 2014
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>Im not aware of a homo gene so you cannot prove a homo is born that way, can you? I surmise if a homo gene was found it would be foreboding because couples would likely start terminating homo fetuses.
What's this? A loving christian advocating abortion?

Oh, of homosexual babies, it's ok to kill those, according to drongo.

Location hidden

#207851 Jan 25, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Leave my monkey alone, dammit.

Location hidden

#207852 Jan 25, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Belief would not be enough.
A voice in my head would not be enough, I'm not insane.
God would physically have to appear before me.
He knows that.
I told you that you don't understand.
None of you atheists do.
So you've actually placed conditions on god for a level of proof before you'd do what he told you to do?

LOL

Oh sweet hypocrisy, thy name is RiversideRedneck!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#207853 Jan 25, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
_CRIMINAL_ wrote:
<quoted text> HaHa!! right, right! I also hear he slaughtered millions of jews, just because they was jews! how messed up is that! oh well, say la vie....
<quoted text>
.. isn't it time for the white sheet ??..
Just about.

I almost white-sheeted mtimber a while ago too.

Location hidden

#207854 Jan 25, 2014
_CRIMINAL_ wrote:
<quoted text> So like the black man, you think your entitled to, just because of the fact? If you don't get your way, like the black man, you holler discrimination because i am...
Hush, tard.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#207855 Jan 25, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> That involves a different system. Are you aware of the medical complications involves with sex reassignment surgery? Vaginal collapse, incontinence, lifetime hormone treatments. Here is a little gem. Fistula.
That means fecal matter comes through the constructed vagina from the bowels and into the pink lace undies.
You're one sick puppy.

Location hidden

#207856 Jan 25, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your body is a system. That is why you have organs instead of an organ.
They, along with all the other good stuff in the body are the sole source of your mental facilities. The balance of chemicals and energy transfers creates the "you". Those organs have evolved to follow a pattern of response to certain chemical and energy signals. It is a hard coding influence on the brain function. Organs, and thus thought, is a result of the design of the organs.
That is hard core evolutionism.
Now, you can not find a gay gene. There is none. Nature had no use for it. But perhaps you can find chemical imbalances that throw the mind a loop. There are a lot of men that will testify they have observed firsthand the effects of hormonal chemicals on an otherwise rational brain.
You have to find a chemical reason to throw that mental circuitry into reverse. The body is the sex.
or something like that.

Location hidden

#207857 Jan 25, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. to give me pleasure ??..
Is that the only purpose? What about the menstrual cycle? C'mon Happy. Put your thinking cap on. Why male and female reproductive organs?

Location hidden

#207858 Jan 25, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hey, why didn't I think of that ??..
.. by chance, are you a lesbian ??..
Why yes. Yes I am. What gave it away?

Was it my wardrobe?

With Established Harem

#207859 Jan 25, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> That involves a different system. Are you aware of the medical complications involves with sex reassignment surgery? Vaginal collapse, incontinence, lifetime hormone treatments. Here is a little gem. Fistula.
.. are you contemplating gender reassignment ??..

Location hidden

#207860 Jan 25, 2014
_CRIMINAL_ wrote:
<quoted text> I only say that because of the two lesbians that had a child via sperm donor, they had him sign away his rights to the child, no contact with said child, but now that the happy lesbians are split up, the 1 with the baby, is now wanting and i think, she was awarded child support, to be paid by the sperm donor. Now how messed up is that? Now if a gay couple want a child and to be equal, under the law, why do they cry like b1t*hes when it comes down to it, the black man cries bout everything today, still blaming slavery on todays society, when we had nada to do with it, there own people sold them into slavery... that's who they should blame.. their own ancestors!
Shhhhhh baby. It'll be OTay.

Location hidden

#207861 Jan 25, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no, genius - your reproductive organs make you make or female - they don't make you heterosexual.
LOL…wow
Biologically they do make you heterosexual. There is both male and female reproductive systems and they have a purpose beyond male and female. Genius. If they were not there then the human race would be extinct. Genius. Why do you exist? Because of a heterosexual act in line with biology. Not because of a same sex act nor were you found in the pumpkin patch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... 10 min superwilly 84
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 34 min superwilly 6,056
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Into The Night 93,405
News American Atheists terminates its president over... Apr 20 Eagle 12 - 19
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Apr 14 blacklagoon 3 4,141
News The Anti-Christian Movement Apr 10 blacklagoon 3 11
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing (Oct '17) Apr 2 blacklagoon 3 35